main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Blood of the Hand (Mara, Luke, H/L, & more) Author's Note 04/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MirandaFair, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AniriRevan

AniriRevan Jedi Master star 1

May 21, 2006
    I can't believe this hasn't been upped in 4 months!:(

U
    UP
    UPU
    UPUP
    UPUPU
    UPUPUP
    UPUPUPU
    UPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPU
    UPUPUPUPUP
    UPU
    UPU
    UPU
    UPU
    [face_peace]

2. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005

Garak, I'm so happy you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for always reading!

Aniri, I know!!! I'm so sorry that DRL have taken up all of my creative writing time. You are a sweet and supportive reader. Believe me, I feel so guilty neglecting this. Thank you though for keeping it in your thoughts! I promise you will be the first to know when anything is written. Imperial Scout's Honor. [face_peace]

[color=royalblue][b]Author's Note:[/b]
    Hello, dear readers!

I hope this message finds you all well. :)

I wanted to let you know that BOTH and all of you have been on my mind. RL is going fantastic. School is great - yet chaotically busy. I have opted to finish my 3-year grad program in two years/plus a semester (internships and all!). Though as I am sure many of you have guessed, I have put BOTH on complete hiatus. Sorry to be "Darth Bad News." There is a chance I will have something new up sometime in the summer depending on how all my summer courses go. No promises -just hopes. You have all been the greatest and most supportive readers a SW fangal could wish for. BOTH will be completed someday. I have still got the plot solidly sketched on notes and in my mind. Time is the worst of enemies. I know this is not the greatest of news but I wanted to let you all know.

Thank you for being patient and being the best readers on the .net!
    [face_hugs]
    Miranda[/color]

3. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Hope school is going well, Miranda [:D]

But I am looking forward to the return of this fic ;)

4. Jetta

Jetta Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2001
    Good luck with your studies Mir!

I have missed this fic so much but RL comes first. [:D] Just letting you know you and BOTH are not forgotton! Yub yub@};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.