main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Broken Warrior

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The Philosophical Owl, Sep 6, 2014.

1. The Philosophical Owl

The Philosophical Owl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2014
    A broken husk of a man walked through the Imperial Star Destroyer, just three weeks after the fall of the Jedi Order and the formation of the Galactic Empire. Three weeks after his wife died. Vader ignited his lightsaber, levelling it towards the training droid, specially designed with coritos so Vader could retrain his abilities.
    After a measly 3 minutes Vader collapsed, all his mastery of the force unable to help him with his new body, his alien body.
    “Am I to remain like this Palpatine! Could you not give me a body that is more human! A body which allows me to retain most of my skill!” Vader shouted, knowing that Palpatine was a hundred light years away. But he knew what the reply would be. And he knew he had failed, he knew he must get used to this or he would become expendable.
    The Sith reignited his lightsaber, his rage fuelling his entire body and beat down with brute force against the droid, remembering his training in Djem So while adding to the moves with his new brute strength.
    He fell again lasting 4 minutes.
    Then 5.
    Then 6.
    Then, after a while he began to win more times than he lost.
    Then he began to always win.

Then he began to retrain himself in the force.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  2. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Nice little ficlet - I liked Vader's determination as it must have taken him a while to get used to the suit.