main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Chosen One's Padawan: Ahsoka Tano's Diary

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Padawan Fangirl, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    The Chosen One's Padawan: Ahsoka Tano's Diary
    by Padawan Fangirl
    Dear Diary Challenge 2014

My name is Ahsoka Tano. I'm the Padawan of Anakin Skywalker, whom many call "the Chosen One." This is my diary.

-----

Well, today I landed on Christophsis, and apparently I'm Anakin Skywalker's Padawan. He didn't believe me at first, but we worked it out.

Boy, those Separatists sure put up a fight! But thankfully, Master Skywalker, Master Kenobi, and I, along with our troopers, defeated the Seppies alright.

After the battle, we got a message from Master Yoda that Jabba the Hutt's son had been kidnapped, and that we have to rescue him. Apparently it has to do with trade route negotiations?

This should be interesting. Anyways, Master Skywalker is calling me. I'll write more later. :)

Random Comments likes this.
  2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    good start more soon :)

Padawan Fangirl likes this.
  3. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
  4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    you should edit the title and place the fic in the Saga and not beyond

5. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
  6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    on the bottom left of the post there is an edit button. Hit edit, then hit more options and that will allow you to edit the title (putting the date you update the fic on) and change the prefix. The prefix does need to be changed due to the Clone Wars taking place between TPM and ROTJ

7. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
  8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    No problem :)

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great start. I will enjoy following Ahsoka's adventures.

Falcon and Padawan Fangirl like this.
  10. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    Thanks!

Sent from my stupid little astro droid using TapaTalk 2.

11. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    Hi diary! Sorry I forgot about you. Rescuing Jabba's son was one heckuva of a job.

When we got to Tatooine, Master Skywalker had to go fight somebody named Count Dooku. Meanwhile, I had to fight off these big droids armed with electrostaffs. I guess they're called "Magnaguards"? Well, they put up quite the fight, but Skyguy and I manage to save Jabba's son.

But get this: Jabba thought we had kidnapped his kid and wanted us killed! But thankfully, Senator Amidala of Naboo testified via hologram that Jabba's uncle, Ziro, had set everything up. I'm happy to be alive!

Well, before I go, being a Padawan is going to be a challenge. Skyguy is awesome, but he's got a bossy streak in him. Plus, missions like this are gonna test me.

Okay, I think that's all for tonight. I'll write you later!

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL I enjoyed Ahsoka's tone. Eager and excited but feeling like Sky Guy ;) is a bit of a bossy dude. [face_laugh] =D= =D=

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Great update and more soon :)

14. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    Hi diary!

So we just got back from a long trip. We had to rescue Master Plo Koon(did I ever tell you he was the one who brought me to the Temple?), and take out the ion cannon the Seppies were using against us. Then Skyguy had to go rescue Senator Amidala of Naboo(they seem really friendly with each other!)after she got pulled in by General Grievous' ship Malevolence. Then Skyguy's Droid R2-D2 got lost in the fight and we got a new one which was supposed to help us look for him...but he'd been programmed by Grievous against us! At least we found Artoo. BTW, don't face Grievous if you don't have to.

I was gonna go out for lunch with a couple other padawans tonight, but I think I've come down with a cold. My throat hurts really bad, and my nose is running like crazy. There's been a small outbreak of the cold around the Temple. My buddy Barriss Offee(she's Master Unduli's padawan) has it, and Skyguy is showing symptoms as well. He says he got it from Senator Amidala(how, I don't know).

Some of our clones have it to, but they're fighting through it. They're so tough, but they view it as part of their duty.

I'm gonna take some medicine, then go to bed. Later.

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee! Like Ahsoka's musing about what exactly is up with A/P. ;) Enjoyed also the comments and tie-in to Grievous. =D= Good inclusion of the mini-challenge.

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Great update and I like Ahsoka's musings about Anakin and Padme. More soon :)

17. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    Wow, diary, has my life been crazy-busy! So we had captured the nasty leader of the Trade Federation, Nute Gunray, and I interrogated him a bit. But guess what? That awful Asajj Ventress set the creep free! Ugh, I can't stand her! She's so stuck-up, and fighting her is so tough. I tried to warn Master Unduli about her, but she didn't take me seriously until after the battle.

Then Skyguy and I had to help Master Secura, whose ship had been beat up. Skyguy got injured in the rescue, and we crash-landed on some planet. There were Lurmen there, and they didn't want to help us at first because they're pacifists. But after the Seppies landed there, and it became clear we needed their help, they came through. Their leader wasn't too pleased. They even provided Skyguy with medical attention.

I have to say...seeing Skyguy hurt like that really scared me. I was afraid he was to die. Master Secura reminded I have to be willing to let go of my master, because we Jedi can't form attachments, but it's easier said than done.

Well, I wanna go text Barriss. Later.

18. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    Hey, diary, what's up? I've been recovering from the Blue Shadow Virus(don't ask), but that's not what's bothering me.

I feel awful. A few days ago, Skyguy and I had to go end a blockade 'round Ryloth(that's where the Twi'leks come from). Well, I disobeyed the orders he gave me, and I ended losing most of the troopers I assigned to me. He scolded me, but also tried to make me feel better.

I know Jedi shouldn't form attachments, but I can't help but regret losing all those soldiers. I know I need to listen to him...but I also want to prove myself, that I'm capable of being a good Jedi.

So I got punished with helping Master Nu maintain the Archives for a while. Well, some changeling snuck in and, disguised as Master Nu, wanted to get into the Holocron Vault! We captured the thug, but she told us that Cad Bane was coming after Master Ropal! So I'm getting ready for that now.

Oh, and another thing, being friends with Barriss is awesome! We like a lot of the same things, and I never get bored with her. But it's probably not a good idea to change the Temple's elevator music, especially if it's a song 90% of the Republic hates.

Well I have to get ready for my mission. Bye!

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] On changing the elevator music & glad she has a chum to hang around with.

20. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    Okay, diary, so a little while ago I got rescued from Cad Bane's clutches. Don't ask.

Now, Barriss and I had to fight brain worms on Geonosis. Basically, they're little parasites that can control your thoughts. It's really nasty. Sadly we had to kill some troopers in self-defense, but then Barriss got infected! Thankfully I managed to get rid of the worm in her without killing her.

I know Jedi aren't supposed to form attachments, but Barriss and I have become really good friends. She's a Knight now, but she's given me a lot of good advice on my apprenticeship. She's very smart, too. In fact, we both got lectured by Skyguy about texting each other too much and staying up too late talking.

Let me just say I love having her as a friend. I certainly hope our relationship doesn't fall apart. Later.

21. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    So, diary, a little while ago, I lost one of my lightsabers. Not cool! I had to go hunt down some bounty hunters to get it back.

I just got back from Felucia. That creepy pirate Ohnaka wanted a village's spice harvest for profit. Thankfully, Skyguy, Master Kenobi, the troops, and I managed to fend them off.

Oh, there's a romantic holiday coming up. It's when most folks exchange cutesy love letters and give each other sweets to prove their love for each other. But the Council takes advantage of the holiday to remind all Jedi of our "no attachments" rule. I guess it's the right way. I just don't know why some Knights are allowed to get away with their casual flings.

I've got a new mission coming up with Master Plo. I'll write more later!

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    No-attachment rule makes zero-sense :rolleyes: I'm glad Ahsoka realizes that or at least questions it.

23. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Cute diary! I like Ahsoka's voice and her thoughts on attachment. Great job!

24. Padawan Fangirl

Nov 28, 2013
    Hey, diary. I'm on my way to Pantora to rescue Baron Papanoida's daughters.

So, after my mission with Master Koon(3 bounty hunters!), I decided to ask him why love is forbidden for a Jedi, since that romantic holiday is approaching. He basically said that love can be a poison to the light side of the Force. It would consume us, and distract from our duties. It is more important to be compassionate to love, because love can lead to obsession and possessiveness, which leads to the dark side.

I guess he's right. Thing is, I see people like Dooku and Ventress, and I don't see them ever able to love. Yet Master Koon makes it seem so...dark. It doesn't make sense to me.

Well, I gotta go. I'll write later.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    The mistake is in thinking that love always leads to darkness and possessiveness, never to completion and joy. :( Those who are actually incapable of love are crippled and stuned and to be pitied. --- Great use of the mini-challenge. =D=