main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The Cloud City Cantina (v.22.0): It's a trap!!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Guidman , Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adella7

Adella7 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 8, 2016
    Celine Dion should be shocked that her song My Heart Will Go On was played at a rally in El Paso , TX tonight. I think she live in the USA and Quebec -Canada. I saw this on tv recently.

2. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    Having just driven home in 8 inches of snow I have to strongly disagree that the snow is melting in the Pacific Northwest. :p

3. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Which rally I heard there was two

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. Adella7

Feb 8, 2016
    El Paso , TX tonight , I don't think Celine or songwriters would be happy about this. Celine did not want to perform at" What's His Name" Party " after he became president. .

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  5. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    No I mean there were two in el paso
    Trump and a Democratic :eek:

Jedi Knight Fett and Adella7 like this.
  6. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Ugh. Battling rallies.

7. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
  8. Adella7

Feb 8, 2016
    "The One who could not be Named" rally, its not the Beto rally.

It will take a day and half for the snow to melt in the PNW.

9. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015

[​IMG]
    :p

It will take another season for the snow to melt here. And I just wanted to head over to Tosche Station.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  10. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Hey Thread, it has been some time! Hope you are all doing well?

It has been a manic time since I left the boards briefly. I had exams, job applications to complete, contacting universities with good Robotics labs, as well as starting the second semester of my course. Just been a busy time, but it has also been great. I am happiest when I am busy! :)

I have missed posting on the boards as much as I used to, but I thought I would post in here to say hi to you all! :)

11. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Hey @Moll
    Congrats on getting a lot of things accomplished. Things have been very relaxed here in the CCC as usual.
    Binks had a birthday. Gman has one soon, I think. And me and Lady B at the end of the month.
    It's Valentine's Day on Thursday and Binks wants to watch Batman Forever. [face_laugh]

12. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Thanks, @Dagobahsystem, it is always good to be productive. I hate sitting around being a bum, need to be doing something!
    Happy late birthday to @Jar-Jar Binks! Did you have a good day, mate?
    I have not forgotten about Valentine's Day, I am going to buy a pizza and watch Final Space on Netflix, none of that fluffy romantic stuff [face_laugh] You guys have any fun plans?
    Apparently, Batman Forever is only £3.50 on youtube, what a bargain! ;) Any particular reason why that is the movie you want to watch, Binks? I have never seen it, so I can't comment on whether it is the best Batman movie or not, only seen the "newest" trilogy. :p

13. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Buying a pizza is always the best choice. I've not heard of Final Space; is it a series or film?

Batman Forever is definitely the best Batman film. [face_mischief]
    Lol. It's good, but probably not the best. Imo that goes to Batman '89.

14. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    I agree! They do this nice sweet chilli one in the shop on campus, which is delicious!

It is a cartoon series and is very funny. This is my second watch and am enjoying it despite knowing what is going to happen. I highly recommend it, it is not very long but good to pass the time and makes me laugh out load in places. I only decided to watch it now because it is short and the new season of The Dragon Prince comes out on Friday, and I should have finished it by then. :)

15. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Oh, interesting. I've never had chilli on pizza before. I did have a Greek pizza recently which tasted good. And I've had a taco pizza and a bacon cheeseburger one too.

Final Space sounds like a fun series.
    I've been watching Star Trek a lot lately. TOS, TNG, and DS9.

Jedi Knight Fett, s_heffley and Moll like this.
  16. PCCViking

PCCViking 7x Hangman winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
  17. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Sweet chilli pizza is the best. Instead of using tomato base, they use sweet chilli sauce instead. Taco pizza sounds quite yummy, I have tried a cheeseburger pizza before and that was very good.

Star trek is a good show, Dad and me used to watch it together every evening when I was a lot younger. What is your favourite Star Trek series?

18. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    As of now, TOS, as I've seen all of it except a few final eps from S3. It's so classic and I usually like the originals in franchises the best for some reason. And Mr. Spock is my fav. S1 of TOS is brilliant.

I will say that the more I see of TNG, it may become my favorite someday. The character development is excellent. I really like all the characters. But I've only seen approx. 25% of the eps so far.
    And DS9 is quite good.

What's your fav ST series?

Edit: Good morning @PCCViking
    We're talking ST. Isn't that one of your areas of expertise?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  19. PCCViking

PCCViking 7x Hangman winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    It is. :)

20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    I've had a Ceasar salad pizza before. Good. Wouldn't shout its praises though.

21. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Salad...on a pizza! That is just crazy talk [face_laugh] Seems like a strange topping for a pizza, did it have a tomato base? Or was it literally a pizza base with a salad on top?

Jedi Knight Fett and s_heffley like this.
  22. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Well then. Perhaps you might share some of your thoughts on this topic with the group?[​IMG]

23. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Thin crust pizza with fresh lettuce on top. Look up "corner grille caesar salad pizza." No foolin!

24. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Probably Next Generation as that is the one I would watch with my Dad the most. I really liked Wesley Crusher back in the day...I have watched some episodes since becoming an adult and I now find him a little annoying, still a great character though!

Wow, it is just a pizza base...with lettuce and tomato on top! Does the pizza base act as a massive crouton?

25. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    There is only one Star Trek series, and that is the original series. Now get the **** off my lawn. [face_rofl] Welcome back Mollie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.