main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN The Final Stand-Chapter 2- accepting new players

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Taylor Neir, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    IC: Avinn Neir
    Rebel Flagship, Tokadana Space

Avinn was the one who had asked for the Y-wing and as a Jedi he knew what Dev was capable of and asked for him specifically. Avinn was already on the outside of the rebel Flagship and was waiting for Dec inside of a ship that resembled the ghost. Avinn the put a transmission through to Dev.

"Hello Dev, I am Jedi master Avinn Neir, It was I that asked for you. I will fill you in on the mission when you join me. I am currently waiting for you outside the main hanger." Avinn explained to Dev.

TAG: @AgentViper007

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  2. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Deveraux "Dev Bombardier

Dev could see a ship hanging around outside the flagship, was this his new mystery boss?

Turned out it was after the comm call came through. And….a Jedi? Dev kept his side of the comm call muted for now as Q warbled a question.

"No, I don't know why a Jedi would want us. I haven't heard of a Jedi cropping up since everything went to hell. But if they have come out now there must be a reason".

Another question from Q "I'm not sure why he would want a lone Y wing, it's been sanctioned so even if it's crazy command must think it's worth it".

Q chipred "Yeah me too, I hope we get out of this in one piece. But you have me piloting, what more can you ask for?"

He unmuted the comm "Alright Master Jedi you have me intrigued, what do you have in mind?"

TAG: @Tay Neir

greyjedi125 and Tay Neir like this.
  3. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Avinn listened to the y-wing pilot. He was glad that Dev was inturiged. Avinn had an idea that it had something to do with Avinn being a Jedi. Not many beings in the galaxy knew that the jedi were still around. Avinn was one of four Jedi in the rebellion as far as he knew. There was him, Tanal, Safina and Gerald three of which were part of the same rebel cell known as falcon squadron.

"I need you to give me a hand getting into a prison barge of the Empire. They are currently holding members of Falcon Squadron there. You up for the task?" Asked the jedi master

TAG: @T4M1-7 (mentioned), @Darth Starwalker (mentioned), @AgentViper007

greyjedi125 likes this.
  4. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Deveraux "Dev" Bombardier

It sounded like this was part rescue mission part sabotage mission. Presumably Dev mused he would be the hammer, distract the gunners long enough maybe for the Jedi to slip aboard.

Or maybe there was a crazier plan afoot…

Q warbled as Dev kept his end of the comm muted ahain "Look fella don't worry. If things get hairy, we'll get out. And having a Jedi with us will help. Besides if we help rescue others that gives us plus points with the bosses".

A rude sounding noise from Q "Hey I know that i've been in trouble before for pulling dangerous moves. And yes I know we could get into trouble if there are TIE fighters around. Hopefully we will get out before the big furball starts".

A Y wing was slow but it did pack a punch. If he got swarmed then maybe he could take out as much as he could before he got blown to bits.

He reopened the comm "Alright Master Jedi i'm in. Where are we off to?"

Last edited: Feb 13, 2023
    Tay Neir likes this.
  5. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Rebel Flagship, Tokadana.

Avinn was surprised when Dev agreed to join him on his mission. Avinn then spoke once more.

"We are heading to the mustafar system I will go on ahead and clear the path for you." Avinn said before he made the jump to hyperspace. Avinn came out a few minutes later and he spotted the barge. A swarm of Tie Fighters came towards the jedi master. Avinn engaged them in a dog fight. He shot down tie after tie, thanks to his ability in the force, he had a direct hit everytime, he emerged with bearly a scratch. This vessel was reliable. Avinn then heard a droid. Avinn smiled once he recognised the beeps and whistles.

"T6, how did you get here?" He asked and sure enough when he turned Tanal's droid was there.

"Beep boop boop beep boop" R6 replied.

"Alright, yes I'm glad your here actually, I need you to fly the ship and once I tell you to, you need to pick us up." Replied Avinn as T6 plugged himslef into and then the droid was in control. Avinn then opened the air lock and thanks to his ability in the force he could breath in space. How was anyone's guess. Only the force truley knew that. Avinn then put the comm through to Dev again.

"Alright Dev. You are free to arrive. I just cleared your path." Said Avinn. His voice would sound differant as he was drawing in the force for his breathing.

6. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005

Mustafar? They really were going into the lion's den. It looked like the Jedi was going to have a bit of fun before he arrived by the sounds of what the Jedi was saying.

As the ship departed Q asked a question "No I don't know what he means by clearing the way. Maybe he's going to do something crazy" he smiled "Maybe like I would have done".

Dev patiently waited until the comm opened again. Path cleared. He set the coordinates for Mustafar "Alright Q, stand by. Let's see what we've got when we get there…."

The Y wing jumped and when he arrived a while later…"Well looks like the Jedi had some fun" he said looking at the debris scattered around "He's taken the TIE's out" he frowned "But that prison barge could still pack a punch and could call for help".

He opened the comm to Avinn "Alright Master Jedi, what do you need me to do?"

Tay Neir likes this.
  7. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

"I need you to get me in, Dev. Your a bomber right? Blow a hole in the barge that's all I need" Avinn said from the outside of his ship. Avinn knew the others would be there. They would only get one shot.

"We'll only get one shot at this Dev, no pressure" Avinn said. He held a saber that he had gotten many years ago.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2023
  8. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005

No pressure indeed.

"I'll get you in, hold on" he replied and then muted the comm his end. He studied the barge quickly "Q try and find a weak spot if you can, or a safe place that we can blow up".

Q beeped in acknowledgement and then began his scan. Dev meanwhile had to consider his weapons options. He had his main and ion cannons and proton torpedoes.

This was a rescue mission, so the torpedoes were out. Fire them and he could risk blowing the whole ship to bits. Ion cannons could disable the ship but that could make it worse for the prisoners aboard.

Cannons it was then. More accurate and could cause less damage even though a Y wings cannons were powerful.

Q beeped, spot found. He opened the comm again "Prepare yourself Master Jedi. Cannons incoming…"

Dev locked on and then fired at the spot Q had indicated, hoping he had created just enough of a hole so the Jedi could get through..

Tay Neir likes this.
  9. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

"Great work Dev, stay in the area I'll need someone out here to keep an eye out for incoming enemy vessels" said Avinn as he kicked himself off his ship and landed outside of Dev's Y-Wing. Avinn saluted Dev. This was the sign of a member of Falcon Squaron. Avinn then kicked himself off Dev's fighter and went through the hole that Dev had created for him. Avinn now stood in one of the barges cell areas. Avinn Ignited the blue saber and took one look at Dev before heading further in.

TAG: @AgentViper007, @T4M1-7, @greyjedi125, @Beskar_Whistle, @Darth Starwalker, @noiamyourFADAH, @Master Vo.

OOC: Our combo will arrive soon, just finishing up.

Darth Starwalker likes this.
  10. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005

Dev got a surprise when the Master Jedi landed on his craft, saluted them and then headed off. It looked like he was now on patrol.

Q beeped at him "Yeah I know, i'm surprised he could stay out that long in space. Lucky he didn't freeze out there."

He studied his sensors "Be on alert, I reckon the barge will call for help after I just blew a hole through their hull. Won't be long until the cavalry arrives".

Q let out a moan "Yeah I know we are just one bomber. I don't know if the Jedi and his mates have something else up their sleeves".

Dev pulled his Y wing away and started to pick up speed arcing around so he was close by but not too close. No doubt the barge could still take a pop at him.

"Alright let's see if anything comes our way…."

Darth Starwalker and Tay Neir like this.
  11. noiamyourFADAH

noiamyourFADAH Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 30, 2023
    COMBO PART 1
    with @Tay Neir @Darth Starwalker @T4M1-7 @noiamyourFADAH

IC: Vader, Reva, Ash Qir, Tanal Jahid, Gerald Starwalker

After Tanal applied first aid to Ash, he just sat by the corner as his dominant arm was damaged.

Ash felt foolish, he was too eager to defeat the Inquisitor.

"I need to think of a plan next time. Right now I need to get some rest" Ash thought to himself.

After Tanal made sure Ash was all right he turned his Attention to Reva.

"He may not be there but I will be" said the nutolan jedi master. He then called Ash's saber to his hand and ignited it. He then launched himself at Reva. Tanal had a lot more training than Ash so would put up more of a fight.

Reva gave a smirk seeing another Jedi challenger. This time, she felt power. She got into her Form 7 stance.

"Finally, a worthy opponent. Take this!"

Her double-bladed saber clashed with Ash's blue-bladed one.

Tanal felt Ash's blue blade collide with Reva's red one. He also saw that fatal mistake in her weapons design. He swung Avinn's yellow saber towards her right shoulder and sent Ash's towards her left.

Gerald meanwhile took on vade and launched himself at the dark lord. He swung his green blades down towards Vader's legs.

Reva was surprised by the Nutolan Jedi. He was more powerful as she expected. But she didn't give up. She aimed a force push at Tanal.

Tanal pushed back by Reva and used it to his advantage. As he landed he kicked himself forward and as he reached Reva, he swung his blade towards her head.

Vader swung his blades to perfectly deflect the sabers of the jedi master. Vader then swung towards the jedi's midrim.

Reva blacked out as she experienced a near-death experience. As she blacked out, she remembered a childhood memory of her getting kidnapped by the Siths.

As she fell down, she said this,
    "Mother, I'll come back."

With Reva down, the survivors have to challenge the Sith Lord himself, Darth Vader.

Ash tried to stand up and fight even if his arm has a serious wound. He does have practice on being ambidextrous.

He ignited his lightsaber, and aimed it at Vader. It was a bad idea, for anyone.

Gerald was surprised at the precision of Vader's swing and only just blocked his Crimson blade. The fear that know flowed through the jedi master was immense. He remembered the last time he had felt this way.

With one inquisitor dealt with but that still left the other and Vader. Tanal had witnessed Vader's power himslef. Tanal turned to face Ash once more.

"Ash do you think you can take the other inquisitor, I need to assist Master Starwalker with Vader." Tanal asked. He would've commanded Ash to do it if Tanal hadn't known his arm was injured. That was the only reason that Tanal asked. Tanal felt the fear building in him about the thought about going against vader again. But Tanal knew that Gerald would be killed if the Nutolan master didn't help him. Vader was simply too powerful.

Vader could sense the fear in the jedi master and decided to use it to his advantage. Vader swung with his blade but then swung it another direction attempting to disarm the jedi master but not kill him. Vader himself was calm againast the jedi master as he knew that the jedi master could never beat him as the only Jedi that had ever defeated him was kenobi. A search he had been forced to abandon on his master's orders. He served only the empire.

Gerald went to block Vader's blade with both sabers which was a mistake as the next thing he knew he had been disarmed by the sith lord and his sabers went flying across the hanger, they slide across the floor landing by Tanal's feet. The fear in Gerald was now visible on the surface of his physical form. Gerald was truly terrified of the dark Lord and he dropped to the ground holding one hand behind him so that he wasn't completely flat on the ground.

Ash heard the Jedi Master, he wanted to do what he was told to, but he physically couldn't do it. But he fought the pain and stood up.

"Yes, Master. I'm pretty sure I can do it."

Ash ignited his lightsaber, got into his Form III stance, even if he wasn't trained much.

The Inquisitor launched himself to Ash, red collided with blue. One-handed combat was really challenging. Ash couldn't handle it anymore, he aimed a force push against the Inquisitor using the hand he used the lightsaber with. He poured all of his strength on this single force push.

The Inquisitor was pushed against the wall, Ash launched himself to the wall as the Inquisitor was still there.

*Kwishuu!*

Ash successfully beat the Inquisitor, and then sat on the ground powerless.

"It's all taken care of, Master" Ash let out a deep breath "He's dead"

"Great work, Ash. You may rest there. That seemed to take all the engery out of you." Tanal said he then launched at Vader. Vader turned and blocked the yellow blade of the Nutolan Jedi master. Tanal was terrified but he pushed through and continued battle with Vader. Vader was as calm as he was the first time he had fought the Nutolan. Tanal swiped down with Avinn's saber, Vader's Crimson blade came and blocked the blade. Tanal was pushed backwards. All he saw was Vader turning towards Ash before the Nutolan blacked out. Vader began to walk towards Ash with his Crimson blade at his side.

Gerald sat next down next to the unconscious Nutolan. He then turned to Ash.

"Ash, be careful, Master Jahid is lot stronger than you and Vader has just made him unconscious." Gerald Shouted towards the Gungan Jedi.

12. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    COMBO PART 2
    with @Darth Starwalker @Tay Neir @noiamyourFADAH

IC: Vader, Ash, Tanal, Gerald

As Ash was sitting down on the floor, tired, he heard footsteps approaching him. He then heard Gerald's scream, and it made Ash feel even worse.

..He was scared..

..But he knew he had to do it..

*Pshewww!*

"I have been waiting for this fight for awhile, i won't go out that easily, Vader."

With a splint in his right arm, he launched himself to Vader. Vader was expecting a lightsaber strike, but it wasn't! Ash aimed a force push at Vader, using the hand he held his lightsaber with. Ash poured everything into that single force push, to save his fellow Jedi.

Vader was pushed against the wall, he hasn't really experienced that much pain since "him". Ash then tried to strike his lightsaber against Vader, but Vader dodged it immediately. But then, a set of troopers appeared.

"Lord Vader, we can handle this." said a trooper

Vader was very disappointed, as he wanted to continue the fight. So he did what typical Vader would do, continue the fight. Vader threw his saber and killed all the troopers.

"Now, where were we?" said Vader

"We were just getting started, like I said, never underestimate me." said Ash

Ash's spinter fell off. It appears that Ash can regenerate, and fast. He put his saber in his right hand. Blue collided with Red, once again. This wasn't your normal Jedi versus Sith type of battle, something here was special. Ash was strong in the Force around this time, and it kept him going.

Minutes passed quickly, the two were still on it. But the fight eventually ended.

Ash got Vader cornered, he kept doing a force push to keep him pinned to the wall, and then..

*Kwishuu!*

Vader's hand got cut off.. That's all there is to it.

"Impressive, most impressive. But I will be back for you."

Both their lightsabers retracted, Vader left them while carrying Reva on his back. He didn't tell the troopers that they were still there, as Vader wanted to keep them alive. They were worthy opponents.

"Master, let's get to the escape pod, now!"

Gerald picked up Tanal and swung him over his shoulder. Gerald then called hisabers and clipped then to either side of his belt. He also called Avinn's saber to hand. He threw it to Ash.

"Keep an eye on that for Tanal. Let's move" Said Gerald and he ran to the nearest escape pod. He clambered in an set Tanal down.

"We need to get to that barge, lucky the trajedary of this escape will take us right to the airlock. We can then make our way inside. Coming Ash?" Explained Gerald.

Tanal awoke inside the pod, he looked at Gerald and then at Ash.

"What just happened, why aren't we dead?" He asked.

"That's a long story Tanal, I'll let Ash explain but first we need to leave" said Gerald

"Okay, let me handle the controls" said Ash

*cracks knuckles*

"Let's just say I have a bit of Naboo Starship experience"

The pod successfully went into space. There was fortunately a hyperspace option, so they used that.

"Where exactly are we going?" asked Ash to Gerald

"The prison barge, we need to get there and wait for everyone Ash" Tanal replied

"Where exactly is the prison barge?" asked Ash

"you kinda just passed it. It's back in mustafar space Ash." Tanal replied.

"Right, didn't know that"

The Pod went into hyperspace and successfully got into Mustafar space after a few minutes.

"Okay, we're here" said Ash

"take us to the airlock we'll get in from there." Said Tanal.

"Also there's something I've been meaning to ask you, Ash"

The pod docked into the airlock, and then Ash turned to Tanal.

"What's that?" asked Ash

"Would you join me as part of Falcon Squadron. I have seen what you are capable of and we could use someone like you" Tanal said as he climbed into the prison barge. Tanal then force called Avinn's saber to hand.

Ash heard Tanal's invitation, and he was confused about what he meant. He got into the prison barge as well, and then he caught up to Tanal.

"Master Jahid, what's the Falcon Squadron?"

"Falcon squadron is a rebel cell commanded by me, we work alongside the rebel alliance to fight against the empire. There are differant beings with us we already have a scoundrel and 2 Jedi with us. In total there are 4 of us. We use codnames amongst ourselves with each of us being a differant specter. I am specter 1, my padawan is specter 4, Master Avinn is specter 2 and our scoundrel member is specter 3. If you joined us you would be specter 5 when we were on missions but otherwise you would known as Ash. So what do you say" Tanal explained after igniting his Yellow saber to be on the safe side.

Gerald left the pod and saw master jahid explaining falcon squadron. Gerald closed the air lock and force pushed the pod away so that it would float in space. Gerald then caught up to thw two jedi.

"joining falcon squadron would give you a place to call home and give you something of a family, Ash. I wouldn't turn it down, Falcon Squadron has acheived something others could only Imagine." Geral chimed in.

"This Falcon Squadron seems like a good idea, count me in." said Ash

"Welcome to Falcon Squadron, Specter 5" Said Tanal smiling at his new crewmate.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
  13. T4M1-7

T4M1-7 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 30, 2022
    Adon, Farnun, Safina & August
    Flash, Crash and Thunder!
    [Combo with @Beskar_Whistle @greyjedi125 and @Master Vo ]

Why? Why hadn’t he done anything? Farnun's initial joy at seeing Safina was struck down by his own level of disbelief, once she was accosted, then assaulted. For a moment, he'd thought she'd triumph over her assailants, as she was a Jedi. His heart leapt with satisfaction at the ignition of her lightsaber, then was dashed pieces when the wizened female had somehow interfered, causing Safina to be knocked unconscious.

One of the Gamorreans spotted the scoundrel and the bounty hunter, then attempted to intimidate them.

Farnun felt a singular, bristling anger come over him, obliterating his reason. His ears were filled with the deafening sound of his beating heart and incensed blood rush. Farnun was seeing red , his soul seething with anger, adrenalin spread like wildfire through his veins and sinews, lending him blinding speed.

Farnun’s blaster was in his hand in a blink, as he fired two deadly shots in that same instant...

…and missed!!.

“Safina!!” he shouted in angry frustration, not even hearing the one who'd spoken from the shadows, unaware if this was a possible enemy or ally, so shocked was he, that he'd missed a shot at an unmoving target.

Calm yourself Farnun He heard a familiar voice say inside his mind. Anger may burn your fear, but it can also blind you.

“If you’ve hurt her…I swear…..” the scoundrel growled out in his anger at the Gamorrean, unmoved by the words which were brought to his remembrance. His free hand came up to support his firing arm, even as Farnun’s blaster took aim once again; he now charged up a shot to deliver a more potent judgement upon his target.

He would have his vengeance.

Beyond the Gamorrean, the thugs closed on Safina. After another round of electroshocks and a blow to the back of the head, she had stopped struggling. Now, at the direction of Sssurk, her arms were pulled behind her back and energised manacles were clamped onto her wrists and ankles.

The hefty Besalisk lifted her limp form easily and began to carry her away, along the docking bay concourse back toward the main gate.

It was then that Gorga's gang realised they were under attack...

Adon had watched patiently behind Farnun as he watched Safina ignite her lightsaber, admittedly feeling a bit pleased with himself at calling the Jedi for what she was. However, what he thought would be a quick takedown of the thugs that had appeared quickly took a wrong turn, and now Adon was looking over targets to figure out what to do. Farnun had already stepped toward the Gamorrean that was attempting to shoo them away.

Suddenly, there was blaster fire from the shadows, and everything broke at once.

Adon cast a quick look over at the source of the blaster shots, and his sensors picked up a lone shooter. From the look of things, he wasn’t firing on Farnun or himself, so he was on the back burner for now. Besides the new stranger, Adon could see a smattering of Hutt thugs, including a Trandoshan with a droid leg, a large, four-armed Besalisk carrying the Jedi, a small figure in robes, and speeders with other thugs.

As soon as he spotted the speeders, Adon didn’t hesitate.

“Farnun, get down!”

With a quick sidestep, Adon dropped to a knee and triggered his knee launchers. Four quick thumps sounded from the tubes on either side of his knee plate as a volley of rockets flew forward. A short whistling flight later, they connected with the speeder engines and erupted, causing the vents and intakes to spout flames and throw shrapnel around at the nearby thugs. One by one, the vehicles smoked and fell to the ground in a heaping mess that blocked the way in.

Without stopping to watch, Adon raised his rifle and began squeezing the trigger, the loud retort of the slugthrower ringing over the blaster fire as slugs went cruising through the air. The two nearest thugs to Adon crumpled forward as shots connected, followed by a squeal as the other Gamorrean near Safina was hit and fell backward in front of the Besalisk. Adon then stood up and began moving in toward Safina, leaving the other Gamorrean for Farnun to handle while trying to stop the others from leaving with the Jedi.

August's blaster bolt connected with the Trandoshan's head, and the lizard hissed and spat as he reeled over, steam rising from his head.

August raised a brow as two blaster shots appeared after some man screamed what August could only assume to be someone's name.

Then, there was the whistle of rockets, and the beautiful orange clouds of flame soon followed.

August smirked. He'd found himself quite the event.

The Trandoshan turned towards August as shrapnel lodged itself into his scales, and he hissed, baring his teeth.

"Take a shot, you disgusting reptile." August goaded, before raising his blaster pistol and firing again.

Shots were now flying all over the place, and August's blast connected itself with the Trandoshan's shoulder. Bodies dropped down left and right. There was a real dead-eye somewhere.

The Trandoshan roared at August, taking steps towards him as he raised a blaster.

"You should learn how to mind you're own businessss." hissed Sssurk, firing a round at August. He slipped out of the way, but the bolt grazed his shoulder and he gritted his teeth as a burning sensation ran across his arm.

"That's the spirit!" he grinned, firing two more shots at the Trandoshan, landing one in his knee and the other in his eye.

* * *​

They were taking Safina.

Farnun thought his heart would stop beating that very instant as panic and rage surged, mixed and transformed into a dark miasma he only experienced once before. He wanted to chase after her, but he was already committed to the shot. He had to make it count!

Seeing the armored bounty hunter in action lent bolstered his spirits. The knee rockets caused a symphony of destruction that made him glad on the inside. These brigands needed to pay for hurting Safina!! There also seemed to be someone else, a stranger who'd somehow got caught up in the fracas. He didn't seem to be part of the Hutt gang, but Farnun could not afford the distraction.

The scoundrel gathered his resolve and steadied his aim.

This time, Farnun didn't feel his typical 'luck' suffuse him, but something dark and sinister guiding him, teasing him with the taste of hurting the Gamorrean- as long as it helped him get back Safina- he reasoned within himself.

Farnun's charged shot whined louder and louder, as it was trained to hit the Gamorrean in his core, poised to make a decent size hole in the creatures abdominal zone. Just as he was about to press the trigger, a wild shot nearly hit Farnun, spoiling his shot even as he pressed the trigger.

The charged shot spat out angrily from his blaster, hitting the Gamorrean on his left shoulder instead- causing it such pain to feel enough rage to ignore all else and focus on him.

Farnun's eyes widened in surprise and frustration. Now he was a specific target- which would only delay his ability to recover Safina, until after he'd dealt with his own target definitively.

The Gamorrean bounded for him, weapon lifted and ready to strike.

Where was his vibro shiv when he needed it most!?

Adon dropped to a knee again halfway to the Besalisk carrying Safina, steadying a shot on the hulking thug so that he wouldn’t accidentally hit the unconscious Jedi. As he squeezed the trigger, the loud crack of the rifle sent a slug straight into the thug’s shoulder, staggering him and making him drop Safina. Out of habit, Adon looked around and behind him, only to spot Farnun still working on the Gamorrean. It was hurt, but not out, and ready to swing its weapon.

Grabbing the shiv he’d confiscated from Farnun earlier, Adon wound back and threw the blade end over end. While it was not a great throw, the tip still connected with the back of the Gamorrean’s thigh, causing it to squeal and drop to a knee, interrupting any attack and buying Farnun a moment.

When Adon looked back at his own target, however, his eyes widened under his helmet as the Besalisk had suddenly closed the gap and was mid-swing with a spiked club. He had only a moment to roll aside before the mean end thudded into the ground. Recovering, Adon aimed his rifle again, but one of the four hands grabbed the end of the barrel and pulled, wrenching the gun, and Adon, up and over to the side. Adon landed with a grunt as the rifle clattered away, and the Besalisk came at him again.

Once more, he was forced to roll to avoid the club as it swung down at him. Before he could roll again, however, one of the hands grabbed his boot and pulled him close, while the club raised again. Thinking fast, Adon raised a gauntlet, and a gout of flame spewed forward and straight into the Besalisk’s face. The hand let go to join the others in swatting out fire that had clung to his clothes and skin, while he let out a pained and angry bellow.

Adon scrambled up and backward, drawing his blaster pistol as the Besalisk began to recover and look for him. As the thug took a step forward, Adon loosed three shots, carefully aimed and center mass. It took all three to bring the four-armed thug to rest, and Adon was left huffing as he looked around.

It took only a moment to spot the small robed figure, now standing a short distance from Safina, and he knew that as much of a handful as the Besalisk had been, this thug was going to be something else entirely.

* * *​

The Trandoshan hissed and spat at August, beginning to charge towards him. Steam rose from his eyes and various other places August had shot him with his blaster.

As he closed the distance between himself and August, the uninvited August fired two more shots into his knees, causing him to crash to the ground.

August frowned. The chaos around him didn't seem to cause him much distress, and he stepped over towards the writhing body of Sssurk.

"You crosssed the wrong people!" he growled at August, whom gave him a smirk.

"That's one less lizard scum in the galaxy." he said with a grin, before firing a final shot into his head, ending him there.

August looked up, ignoring the limp body of the Trandoshan, and was impressed with the Mando's work. A good soldier.

The Gamorrean squealed in pain as he tumbled to the ground, unceremoniously. Farnun was able to avoid the downward stroke of the creature's Vibro Axe as he side stepped, frowning with some confusion. A quick glance at the armored figure’s throwing pose revealed what he had missed. Farnun spied the handle of his vibro shiv sticking out from the back of the Gamorrean’s thigh.

Had the Bounty Hunter just assisted him? Did he even dare to hope?

Farnun couldn’t afford to give the thought another second of consideration. The Gamorrean was reaching back to pull out the weapon, even as it propped itself up with its own weapon. Farnun was quick to act, kicking the supporting weapon at the base, then firing two quick shots into the Gamorrean’s eyes.

The scoundrel was tempted to finish off the creature with a third, more critical shot to the temple, but his fear of losing Safina overruled that impulse, as a series of blaster shots caught his attention from the direction Safina had been taken.

Fueled by a mix of surging emotions now evident on his otherwise well rehearsed facial expressions, Farnun dislodged his blade and bolted forward, all the while attempting to avoid being hit by stray shots, whiled zeroing in on Safina.

His eyes spotted the Mandalorian who had just dispatched the four armed Besalisk - he mentally noted the feat as 'impressive'. Hutt gangster littered the floor around them, wounded or dead - Farnun didn’t care much for the trouble making lot. Finally, he saw her. Safina lay unconscious upon the floor. An unknown human male was also near, levelling his weapon at the 'Doshan; But, would he then fire upon Safina? No doubt he had seen her wielding her lightsaber. Was he another Hunter out to collect on their bounty? Farnun was uncertain, his mind riddled with doubt. He couldn’t afford to take that chance.

But what of the armored Bounty Hunter, Adon?

Farnun cursed to himself as he continued to move forward, his own blaster now charging to take a fateful shot, should it be needed- all the while, he was very aware that he was now well armed to turn things around - if his 'luck' was even still with him.

In his mind, Farnun resolved that he would not lose sight of Safina again. ‘Lucky’ or not.

It took Adon a moment to spot the small robed figure, now slipping away past the wrecked speeders and disappearing into the city. She would alert the rest of the Hutt’s gang, of course, but it would be too late by the time they arrived.

Lowering his blaster, Adon looked around the docking bay, taking stock of the damage. As the others finished up their respective fights, he made his way over to the unconscious Jedi, scooping up her lightsaber and clipping it to his belt before leaning down to examine her. She was alive, despite whatever the robed figure had done to knock her out.

“Farnun, get over here,” he called, looking back at where the man was finishing with the Gamorrean.

In doing so, he was also brought around to face the newcomer, who had taken care of the Trandoshan gang boss. Judging by the shot placement he could see, the man had done good work on the thug. After stooping down to pick up his dropped slugthrower, Adon grabbed the bacta spray from his belt and offered it to the stranger, noting the hit he’d taken.

“Thanks for the assist there,” he said. “Sorry you had to get wrapped up in this.”

Adon also fished out a small pouch of credits and offered it to the stranger, as he had done with the bacta spray.

“For your trouble.” He paused and thought for a second, stealing another glance over at the Trandoshan. “Not sure it was a good idea though. These were Hutt troops, and when word gets back, there’s going to be a man hunt for everyone involved. Unless you have some reason to stay, I’d suggest you take off and lay low for a bit off-world. Let the dust settle.”

Adon looked around a bit, thinking. He had no information on this man yet, but his aim at least spoke of some experience. He knew some people who could use skills like that.

“Of course, if you’re interested, I might be able to help you get off this rock and earn some credits.”

* * *​

All the thugs were down, but a terrible tension still gripped Farnun. The armored figure had called him by name, urging him to come over. Farnun rushed forward as his heart beat like thunder inside his chest.

The Bounty Hunter checked Safina, but didn’t react within alarm- not that he would. Farnun spied the motion when the Mandalorian clipped Safina’s lightsaber to his belt. That made Farnun bristle on the inside, even as he felt tempted to shiv the man on the neck for such audacity, but his worry for Safina was greater than any outrage he was feeling. He would check her vitals himself.

Besides, the other man could be working with the Bounty Hunter for all he knew. He wasn't yet in a position of advantage while Safina was...

Farnun almost threw himself down next to Safina, worry etched on the scoundrel’s face as he pressed two fingers right under her jaw, fear gripping his soul all the while. He could not bear to lose someone else. Not again. Not like this.

The moment seemed to stretch for an eternity, even as he forced himself to calm down and focus, taking several breaths in the process.

An instant later, he left a pulse. A heart beat. Safina was alive.

“Thank the Force.” Farnun exclaimed aloud, despite himself.

He’d only been half-listening to what Adon had been saying, but had caught the gist of it.

They had to get off Nar Shaddaa- and quickly.

“At least help me carry her.” Farnun said, looking up from the armored Bounty Hunter to the other man.

* * *​

August took the bacta spray from the Mando. He winced slightly as he applied it to his arm, before turning his attention to the two.

He took the credits, slipping them into his pocket, and holstered his blaster.

"I've dealt with Hutts before..." He murmured, narrowing his eyes at the lightsaber clipped to the Mando's belt, and then to Safina.

How very interesting.

He smirked at Farnun. In full honesty, he found it somewhat amusing that the man was so distraught at the situation.

August took a small, rectangular mechanized silver case from a pocket. With the click, the case swung open, revealing several cigarras tucked neatly inside. August took one, placing it between his lips, before lighting it.

He took a deep breath, exhaling the smoke. He regarded the Mando, before offering the open case to him so he too could enjoy the smoke with August.

"Yeah, I've been looking for a way off this planet... I suppose you're all together?" He'd ask, looking to both Farnun and Safina and then to the Mando.

He took another long drag from his cigarra, exhaling smoke from his nose so it came down in two long streams of cloud.

He'd step towards Farnun, looking down at him as he was crouched by Safina.

"Which side do you want me to take?"

Farnun let out a long exhale of relief, albeit a temporary one.

"Thank you." He said to the man as he moved to hoist Safina up by her shoulders, while supporting her upper body against his core.

"Take the legs." He instructed, despite that being the obvious choice.

After the two had Safina up securely, the scoundrel looked to the Mandalorian Bounty Hunter.

"Where to next?" He asked, sounding somewhat anxious.

Silently, Farnun hoped they could move at a comfortable speed, before word got out of what had happened, and more thugs were sent after them. In his mind, it wasn't likely they would be so lucky to survive a second encounter.

* * *​

Adon put a hand up to decline the cigarra. He wasn’t much of a smoker, and admittedly didn’t understand the attraction. A pint of netra’gal was much more his speed.

At the question, he looked back over at the other pair.

“We’re all together at this point. It’s been a wild few hours,” he replied, leaving it a bit vague while August went to help Farnun.

Once the group was ready to move, Adon shouldered his rifle again, gave the bay another quick scan to make sure they were still clear, then motioned them to follow him. He led them to his ship, which was gray and orange. The wings to either side were tipped by large twin turbine engines, like stubby Y-Wing engines, and a pair of stacked engines loomed over the boarding ramp and a small airlock door. The front of the ship comprised of a large transparasteel canopy, with a nose tipped with twin forward cannons. Up on top was a glass dome and rotating cannon.

The interior of the ship was nothing fancy, but far from spartan. The loading bay led into the central cargo hold, in which were several containers and barrels of goods. Along a far wall were a row of lockers, each with a unique Mandalorian glyph near the top and lights on the doors that were all lit red. Above the lockers, the snarling face of a Nexu was painted in red. Further into the ship, a small room appeared to have a collection of food stuffs and other cooking apparatuses. A ladder led up to a room, which opened into the spacious cockpit. The cockpit itself was totally roofed by the canopy and had a central pilot chair, four chairs at stations ranging from comms and navigation to power systems, and a small droid socket, to which Prowler currently was attached. From one of the cross beams of the canopy, over the pilot chair, hung a chain with several elongated hexagons attached like a chime. Anyone familiar with Mandalorians would recognize them as Kar’ta Beskar, or Iron Hearts. Across the entirety of the ship, everything was written in Mando’a, leaving very little Aurebesh aside from cargo crates. It was, by all accounts, the home of a Mandalorian that few others stepped foot in.

Once the group was onboard, Adon closed the hatch and yelled for Prowler to start the lift-off process. He then guided Farnun and August to bring Safina to a small room off the cargo area with a bed. It was the only bed in the ship, aside from some chairs that were mag-locked to the floor in the cargo hold.

“Lay her down in here and check her head. Make sure she didn’t take a hit on the way down,” he instructed as he pulled out a med pack.

Knowing Farnun would likely be the one to take the lead in regards to his friend, he handed the kit over to the man to take care of her and not interfere unless he had reason to. He then stepped back, looking at them all as the ship rocked slightly. They had taken off.

“Welcome aboard the Genet Galar. I am Adon, of Clan Haran. My ship is not well equipped for many guests, but please make yourselves as comfortable as you can. I’ll be up in the cockpit for a bit, but please let me know when she wakes up. We have much to discuss.”

With that, Adon left them to recover and rest, while he made his way up to the flight deck and took his central seat at the controls. Before long, the ship was bouncing slightly as they broke atmosphere, then the ship went still as they reached space. They were free of Nar Shaddaa and the Hutts at last...

@Tay Neir @noiamyourFADAH @Darth Starwalker @AgentViper007

14. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Safina
    Out of the pan...
    [​IMG]

Like a grey Coruscant dawn creeping into pale daylight, Safina regained consciousness.

And she soon regretted it.

Her head felt like a drill was trying to bore into her skull. Her back ached, and she could not seem to move her arms and legs.

Details began to register. She was on a bed, but not her own. It was not the hard bunk of her cell in Gorga's dungeon, either. The smell of the pillow was... unfamiliar. The distinctive hum of starship engines was in her ears, the oily metal smell of deck plates in her nostrils.

Where am I?

The memories of the docking port came in vague, misty shapes and feelings, until one face resolved from the fog. Sssurk! Ambush! Farnun!

She jerked awake then, trying to sit up. She found her arms pulled behind her back, her wrists manacled together. The same with her ankles. Panic threatened to make her dizzy.

Her eyes took in details. She was in a small room. There was someone there with her!

Then, finally she recognised him and her heart flooded with relief.

"Farnun," she half-gasped, half-sobbed. "Are you alright?"

Only then did she register another person in the room with them. He chewed a cigarra from a tight smile in a pinched face curtained with long, roguish hair. A dark jacket settled on his broad shoulders.

Safina scowled at the stranger, feeling exposed and vulnerable with her limbs bound.

"Who are you?"

@Beskar_Whistle @greyjedi125 @Master Vo
    @Tay Neir

15. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Farnun Venat
    Aboard the Genet Galar

The scoundrel opened his eyes, suddenly startled awake by Safina’s voice!

Wait! When had he dozed-off? He’d been sitting next to her cot, patiently waiting for the moment when she would wake-up, especially after applying the medicinal salve the Mandalorian had made available. It was in that moment that he realized, that his own fatigue, coupled with the thrum of the ship’s engines, together they must have lulled him to sleep without him noticing.

Farnun mentally pushed aside such concerns and focused on Safina, relief filling his being as he saw her sitting upright, even as he began to rise to his feet.

“I’m fine, how are y….”

Farnun didn’t finish his sentence as he looked down and scowled.

Safina’s focus had turned to August, who was likely to be a new face to her. But the scoundrel found himself feeling surprised at seeing that Safina had been bound.

'What in the nine Corellian….!!?'

Farnun moved swiftly to remove the manacles that bound his Jedi companion, he had no idea how they had gotten placed on her. Suddenly, suspicion began to course through his mind. Had it been the Mando, or the new person? Either of them could be the culprit. Thankfully, the manacles weren’t locked, just closed, which was odd. Were they planning to do the same to him while he slept? Was the plan to bind them both, before taking them in to claim their bounty?

Farnun had no answers, just questions and a continually increasing sense of distrust.

“That’s August.” He said finally, answering Safina's question, though his tone may have given away his mistrust.

“A lot happened while you were out cold.” He informed her.

He'd finally set her free, but not before he regarded the manacles with distaste, then tossed them aside.

“We escaped Nar Shaddaa, thanks to a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter.”

Farnun sought Safina’s eyes as he paused, so the realization would sink in; that they now found themselves in a different sort of bind.

Tag: @T4M1-7, @Beskar_Whistle, @Tay Neir, @Master Vo

16. Darth Starwalker

Darth Starwalker Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 8, 2022
    IC: Gerald Starwalker
    Prison barge, mustafar

Gerald smiled as Ash accepted the invitation to join falcon squadron. He was happy for the squadron even if right now they didn't have a flagship. He turned to Tanal.

"I have to say Tanal, Falcon Squadron is coiming along nicely and thank you for the rescue. It means a lot to me that you came." He said as he sensed Master Neir's presnce aboard the barge. Gerald shifted his lightsaber a little.

"Master Neir's onboard Tanal. I can sense his presence" Gerald said turning to face the newly appointed member of Falcon Squadron.

"Looks like you'll soon meet one of your crewmates Ash" Gerald said.

TAG: @Tay Neir, @noiamyourFADAH

T4M1-7 and Tay Neir like this.
  17. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    IC: Tanal Jahid
    Prison Barge, Mustafar

Tanal smiled at the remark from his fellow jedi master.

"it is indeed and you know our motto, no being left behind" Tanal replied before he too felt Avinn's presence. He could sense a Y-wing bomber outside the barge. "A single Y-Wing? Avinn really has lost it" Tanal thought to himself.

@Darth Starwalker

Avinn walked through the barge when he felt two familiar beings. Masters Jahid and Starwalker. There was also another freindly presnce he did not recognise. Avinn then felt a chill in the force and ran to the nearest viewport. The empire had released a set of TIE fighters and they were heading straight towards Dev. The barge itself then lurched forward headind into lightspeed.

@AgentViper007

T4M1-7 and Darth Starwalker like this.
  18. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005

Dev was still patrolling, just making sure no reinforcements were coming. There had been no word from the Master Jedi and Dev began to wonder if anything had gone wrong.

Q beeped a question "No I don't know where he's gone. Let's hope he managed to scoop up everyone he needed to before getting off that thing…."

His sensors then began to scream at him, TIE fighters were on the way. And…where was that prison barge going?

"Oh hell no" he said "You are not going anywhere without me…"

Q warbled "Yeah I know buddy, got tpo get these guys first. Might be a bit out of our league here" he grinned and that's how I like it. Shift shields to all over coverage, these guys might try to swarm us".

Q beeped an affirmative. "Alright buckle up, this could get interesting".

Dev tried to head where the barge was going and began to juke and jink, firing off a few cannon shots to keep the fighters busy.

greyjedi125, Tay Neir and T4M1-7 like this.
  19. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    August
    Genet Galar

August watched silently as Farnun went to unbind Safina, his face expressionless.

The girl looked up at him, scowling, asking his name. Farnun promptly answered for him. August had to hide a smirk. The mistrust in his voice was palpable to one like August. He had heard the same tone hundreds of times.

"Right. August. You must be Safina?" he inquired, raising a brow, before a smirk slipped onto his face.

"I believe I just assisted in what many call a 'rescue'. Most would just walk away..." he trailed off, taking a deep draw from his cigarra, before exhaling smoke through his nostrils.

"I'd just expect a little warmer reception, that's all." he smiled, running a hand through his hair.

He scanned the room, observing his surroundings. August took particular notice of the row of lockers. Weapons? Quite likely.

"You three got in quite the pickle. Running from a Hutt? However did you end up in that mess?" he would ask, scanning his eyes over the two.

Jedi on the run, perhaps? He thought to himself, taking another drag from his cigarra. He had looked for the lightsaber, but hadn't seen it, so he assumed that the Mando still had hold of it.

How utterly interesting.

Tag: @T4M1-7, @Beskar_Whistle, @Tay Neir, @greyjedi125

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
  20. Beskar_Whistle

Beskar_Whistle Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2022
    IC: Adon Haran and Prowler
    Genet Galar Cockpit

Adon sat at the controls of the ship as it cruised through the black of space. The horizontal slit of his helmet was focused on a lightsaber he held in his hand as he turned it over and around, examining it. It was not the one Safina had dropped in the docking bay. This one was a gold metal with a slanted emitter, and a handle wrapped in leather. The most notable feature of the hilt was a charred black break at the pommel end, where it had been cut apart by something, rendering the weapon useless. Aside from the obvious break, and a small amount of grime and wear, it was a beautiful weapon, and it was easy to imagine it in its functional form being wielded by a Jedi.

Adon regarded the broken lightsaber, then slowly lowered it toward a case on the floor beside him. Inside the case were a handful of other sabers, in various states of disrepair, ranging from silver metals to gold to black. Many were broken in similar ways to the golden saber, while others were sheared in half or appeared to be carbon scorched by blaster fire. One in particular seemed to have exploded near the crystal chamber, and there was no trace of the kyber crystal that had been housed inside. It was a grim collection of artifacts, but important to Adon.

He placed the hilt he held in with the others before closing the case and pulling Safina’s lightsaber off his belt, where it was still clipped, and gave it the same turning over to examine. It was in fine condition, save for a spot of dirt that Adon rubbed away carefully. He glanced over at Prowler in his droid socket, who looked at the saber and chirped lightly.

Going to add it, the droid asked.

“No, we can’t add it to the collection,” Adon replied lightly. “It’s not ours.”

None of them are, Prowler beeped back, making Adon nod.

He clipped the lightsaber back to his belt and stood up, walking to the back of the cockpit.

“I’m going to check on them. Stand by for a destination, and let me know if we get company.”

Adon reached the ladder to the deck below and slid down, his boots thudding against the metal floor as he landed. He then proceeded over to the cargo bay, where he found a long box tucked up beside a storage crate. Opening it up, he pulled a cloth out, which revealed a heavy bowcaster. It was fairly ornate for a bowcaster, and was certainly larger than anything Adon would normally carry. He walked the weapon, and its case, over to the lockers, where one opened with a low buzzing sound. Inside were other weapons. After placing the bowcaster in with them, Adon shut the locker, then lifted his gauntlet.

“Prowler, send an encrypted message to Serra telling her I got her package. We can set a rendezvous later for the hand off.”

With the message sent, Adon turned and finally walked toward the bunk area, where the others were still resting. He calmly walked around the corner and stopped in the doorway, looking around to see Farnun helping an awake Safina out of the binders that had for some reason been left on her. From what he had heard from the cargo area, they were all finally getting acquainted with each other.

“Some of Farnun’s friends decided they weren’t going to be so neighborly,” he said, answering August’s question. “So we taught them some manners.”

Adon looked from August to the now awake Safina, then stepped forward. As he did, he pulled the lightsaber free of his belt and offered it to her.

“This is yours. I didn’t want it lost in the shuffle, so I grabbed it.” He then stepped back, giving her space. “My name is Adon Haran. This is my ship, the Genet Galar. As long as you’re aboard, you’ll be safe. All of you.”

Adon grabbed a small crate from cargo and set it against the wall, then sat himself down so that he was more on their level and not quite so looming. It would do no good for him to put them any more on edge than they were.

“I’m sure you have questions, as I have my own. Ask them, and I’ll answer,” he said, looking to them expectedly.

@greyjedi125 @T4M1-7 @Master Vo @Tay Neir

21. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Safina
    ... into the fire
    [​IMG]

Safina looked to Farnun for confirmation as this August claimed to have participated in her rescue.

Farnun clearly did not like August, and Safina was starting to get a sense of things again.

It was like a second set of eyes opening inside her mind, as her touch with the Force gradually restored - like her eyes getting used to the light after a long period of darkness.

August was not radiating immediate menace, but he was definitely not a shining pure soul, either.

Farnun unlocked the manacles on her hands and feet and Safina gratefully rubbed her wrists. She noticed now that salve had been applied on her arms and legs to heal the heat-bruises from stun-batons, too. Already the discolouring - that showed purple on her olive skin - was fading away.

"Thank you, both..." said Safina, offering a heartfelt look to Farnun.

Somewhere along the line, though neither had really formally said it, it had become fact that they were together.

Safina remembered then. It was in that mechanic's yard - when he had declared her as being his "girlfriend". And she had not objected.

Safina shook her head. There was too much to process at the moment. The motion brought on a fresh dagger of pain, jabbing at the base of her skull. She pinched the bridge of her nose with her forefinger and thumb until the pain ebbed away.

"That was my fault." Safina sighed. She looked again at Farnun. "I was a naïve idiot. I'm sorry, I was trying to help..."

Thinking of her ordeal at Gorga's palace reminded Safina there was something important she had to do. She frowned, trying to recall what, when a new figure filled the doorway to the small room.

Safina regarded the armoured warrior. This had to be the bounty hunter that Farnun had mentioned earlier. The distinctive T-shape of the helmet visor and the workmanship of the armour reminded her of the clones' battle armour, adding to her sense of mistrust.

Her eyes flicked to Farnun then back to this man. Were they his prisoner? Was he collecting a bounty on them?

That thought, of something important she had to do, as elusive as a Mirialan sand eel in a dune, wriggled at the back of her mind then slid just out of reach again.

The gladiator strode into the room and Safina braced as he approached her directly. He held out a silver cylinder and her heart skipped with recognition.

My lightsaber.

Safina reached and accepted her lightsaber, warily, like he might be a nexu about to snap teeth around her hand. But he gave it to her and then stepped back, seating himself on a crate.

Safina nodded silent thanks, still unsure what to make of this Adon. What was his angle?

They had clearly taken off from Nar Shaddaa. In his ship. Did he intend to trade them for a bounty? He would get a good one for a Jedi.

Wait...

The realisation washed over Safina in a rush. She stood up abruptly.

"Oh my... I have to get to Sullust! Now!"

She received blank looks from everyone. "The Empire, they are setting a trap for all the remaining Jedi. I have to get to Sullust and warn them! Now!"

She took a step toward the bounty hunter. "Please. We can talk on the way..."

@Beskar_Whistle @Master Vo @greyjedi125 @Tay Neir

Tay Neir, greyjedi125 and Master Vo like this.
  22. noiamyourFADAH

Jan 30, 2023
    IC: Ash Qir
    Prison Barge

"Well, I can't wait to meet him, I suppose." said Ash

Everything was going normal until the three Jedi sensed a Y-wing. They decided to let it be until someone screamed, "INTRUDER! SOUND THE ALARM! GO TO HYPERSPACE! QUICK!"

Ash took a grip of his lightsaber just to be cautious. He was also wondering where this "crewmate" was.

TAG: @Tay Neir @Darth Starwalker

Darth Starwalker and T4M1-7 like this.
  23. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Farnun Venat
    Aboard the Genet Galar
    Lights and Shadows

Farnun did not hesitate to nod in confirmation, when Safina had wordlessly asked him if August had been part of her rescue, for this was ‘partially true’. The man had simply been there, at the site of conflict, and had participated in doling out violence against the Hutts. Farnun did not believe August’s intentions had been to assist in Safina’s rescue, but his efforts were nonetheless, welcomed. Thus far, the man’s true intentions remained veiled - which meant, he could possibly be in league with Adon, or be a Bounty Hunter himself. There was no way of knowing for sure.

Safina looked worse for wear, but at least she was not badly injured, for that fact, Farnun was grateful, at least. Still, they were now trapped aboard the Mandalorian’s ship. How to escape their captor, was his most pressing concern at the moment.

Farnun was just about to answer Safina’s self-recrimination when Adon stepped into view. Farnun stood to his full height, his eyes narrowing slightly, his body tensing reflexively- never mind the fact he was not as tall as the armored Mando. The armored man moved with casual ease, unthreateningly, but Farnun was at the point where he couldn’t trust his own shadow, much less anyone else that wasn't Safina.

In that moment, Adon did something that left the scoundrel dumbfounded

Adon returned Safina’s lightsaber.

Wait…what did he just….?

Under most circumstances, Farnun's expression would remain neutral and unreadable, but now that he actually cared for someone, it wasn’t so easy to disguise things as before.

Farnun was still navigating his own surprise while Safina offered her silent thanks to Adon, before suddenly exclaiming excitedly aloud - something about the Empire and a trap for Jedi.

“What’s this?” Farnun heard himself say in disbelief. How would she know? he wondered internally, but relegated it to 'Jedi stuff'.

Safina stepped to Adon and pleaded her case. Farnun didn’t know what to say, however the least he could do, was to stand next to Safina, in support - which he did. Was this some impromptu plan she’d suddenly spun on them all? He had no idea, but he was going to go along with whatever Safina had in mind; it was better than anything he could think of, as it all ended ‘badly’ for everyone involved.

Tag: @T4M1-7, @Beskar_Whistle, @Tay Neir, @Master Vo

24. Darth Starwalker

Darth Starwalker Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 8, 2022
    IC: Gerald starwalker
    Prison barge, mustafar space.

Gerald placed a hand in front of Ash as the padawan went for his saber.
    "Not yet" he said before placing a hand on his own saber. He had heard the shout as well but where could they possibly go. Mustafar was the most secure place in the empire. Why would they leave? This troubled Gerald and he kept an eye on the corridor ahead.

TAG: @noiamyourFADAH, @Tay Neir

greyjedi125 and Tay Neir like this.
  25. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    IC: Tanal Jahid and Avinn Neir
    Prison Barge, mustafar to sullust.

Tanal watched as Gerald put his arm in front of Ash. Tanal was the only one in the trio that didn't go for his saber. Instead Tanal crossed his arms across his chest and waited as the barge made the jump to hyperspace. In the next moment Tanal heard the ignition of a saber and he saw the blue blade. Tanal smiled when he saw Avinn on the weilding end of the saber, but ignited Avinn's yellow saber when he saw the darktroopers. Avinn was rebounding their blasts but it wasn't gonna take them all out. Tanal lept forward yellow blade contrasting against his green skin and began to slice the droids up. In no time at all the droids were defeated and both jedi master's deactivated their saber before swapping.
    "I'll want that back. It was my padawan's saber during the clone wars" Avinn said.
    "Of course Specter 2, it's great to have you with us" Tanal replied clipping the saber to his belt.

Avinn's padawan's saber
    [​IMG]
    "it's good to be here specter 1" Avinn replied before clipping his own saber to the belt of his cream robes.

Avinn's saber
    [​IMG]

Avinn then turned to face Ash.
    "greetings young one, I am former jedi council member Avinn Neir" Avinn said. Just then the ship arrived in sullust space. Avinn contacted Dev
    "Dev, this is Avinn. We are in sullust space" Avinn said before turning to Tanal.
    "Any word from Specter 3 and Specter 4?" Tanal asked
    "nothing, they haven't been answering me" Avinn replied. Tanal the unclipped his comm.
    "Specter 3, Specter 4, can you hear me, It's specter 1?" Tanal said into it.

TAG: @noiamyourFADAH, @greyjedi125, @T4M1-7, @AgentViper007, @Darth Starwalker