main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Five People You Meet in the Force (Anakin POV on Afterlife) ~Best Drama~ FOMD Spoiler!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piratedreamer

piratedreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2006
    Oh wow. Beautifully done!

I don't think I ever really thought about how Anakin would feel after committing the monstrosities (sp?) that he did. I just figured he completely became Vader, and left all regret, compassion, and feeling behind. this puts it all in a whole new light.

For years, those words had lived in Vader?s head as hash accusations, sometimes becoming oaths in times of rage. Hearing this confessed, though, caused anger to well in Anakin?s body, fighting to be released. Hot tears burned his rapidly blinking eyes, taking in the fact that his becoming a Jedi had been a mistake.

He was a mistake.

Everything was.

It's so sad! anyway, great post, and I'm very happy he's turning back!!!!

2. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Another interesting chapter, AF!

All the while this was unleashed, the Jedi Master merely stat there with a clenched jaw, turning his face accordingly to receive more blows.

Suddenly, the violence ended, and only the sound of labored breathing could be heard over the trickling water.

Mace is certainly one that would inspire anger in Anakin. He was the one that was always suspicious of Anakin. But this scene was great. Mace allowed Anakin to let it all out to see if the well was unending or if Anakin had change. Excellent post.

Who's next?

3. Jturtle

Jturtle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    Mace Windu

I would not have expected him. That's certainly an interesting twist on things as well as Mace's perspective.

Is Obi-wan or Qui-gon going to be one of the people? :D

=D=

4. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Mace! I certainly wasn't expecting him to show up. But I see why it was good for him to speak to him. Despite Anakin still felt the urge to be violent, at least he was able to stop himself and admit that it was wrong. Great chapter and thank you for the pm! =D= =D=

5. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    ?No,? he whispered, shaking while trying to fight off the strong emotions. He couldn?t harm Mace- it would feel so?

Good.

Sweet! I didn't expect that, but I'm glad traces of Vader are being released and disappearing, and he's able to see the logic (or lack of) behind his actions

6. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    As much as I enjoyed Mace Windu getting a good, serious beating ([face_skull]), I'm glad that Anakin found strength to stop and realised that he's not Vader any longer.

Anakin is really progressing on his road to redemption!

Amazing update, my (Master) friend! =D= =D= I can't wait to see who will be next!

CrazyAni

7. Cael-Fenton

Cael-Fenton Jedi Master star 3

Jun 22, 2006
    Thank you for the PM :) That was a great update. I think it was good to have Mace speak to Anakin, and it was ironically appropriate that he address Anakin's anger and fear as Vader, as the first victim of the Purge.

I'd love to hear who you all think are the next visitors, so do not hesitate to guess

Hmmm. I'd put my money on Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Padme. Is that right? I can't wait to find out!

8. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I was never a Mace Windu fan (he never seemed to want to give Anakin a chance), but I did like how he helped Anakin realize that he's no longer Darth Vadar.

Who's next? (Bet you're getting tired of hearing that, huh?)

9. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

I hope that my comment answered your questions and concerns [:D] Thank you for reading!

He did learn his lesson, but having done that doesn't erase all the evil things he'd done- by going through the five people, he shall earn forgiveness from those he hurt most... and himself. And yes, you did guess :p

Many authors have their different takes on Vader's turn, and I am going to be using these next couple posts to show his story so that you all can better understand what he's feeling at the moment. [face_peace] Don't worry, I won't remove you from my list unless you ask!

I know I'm evil- what can I say? :p It would spoil the story if I told you. Yeah, Mace isn't on my favorite list...

And we all know how much you love Mace [face_mischief] Yes, SW is all about miscommunication if you really think about it. Anakin is slowly turning into Vader physically, but will he also fall again?

[/colo

10. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    [:D] Master! I love the way you capture all the emotions of the setting! I finished the book yesterday, (it was a quick read) and I have my theories on who the forth person is...
    Great post and thanks for the PM.

11. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Hmm, wonder who the mysterious stranger is? I have my suspicions...

12. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Hmm...I have my suspicions as well. A cantina in Mos Eisley, with a hooded stranger who's drinking? Yes, suspicions indeed.

PM me with the next chapter, which, I'm sure, will be as great as this one!

13. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Those memories were beautiful, especially the last one when Anakin found Padmé in the Crèche. I?m still smiling from that.

I?m guessing that the forth person is a certain former master of Anakin?s, oh well I can?t wait until I get to see how that will go.

Another amazing update AF and thanks for the pm.

14. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Great chapter, I wonder who number 4 is. I hope I don't have to wait long to find out.

15. Luminara_Kenobi

Luminara_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 6, 2006
    *delurks* This is fantastic, can I be pmed? *relurks*

16. Jturtle

Jturtle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    You keep doing this to us...leaving us with a cliffie!

Liked it any ways.=D=

I honestly have no guesses as to who this person is.
    [face_thinking]

17. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Wow, AF. What a touching vig. The flashes of Anakin's life were well written and engaging. You really have a handle on these two. I really connected with Anakin's feeling for Padme. So often I cannot. Excellent job.

All of the younglings frowned at the interruption but immediately clambored over to the Jedi upon noticing him. Little hands grabbed at his cloak, some admiring his lightsaber, everyone wanting to be close to ?Master Skywalker?.

From across the room where she stood with the book clutched to her breast and a loving smile parting her lips, Padmé gave her husband the greatest gift any man could want.

Love.

?Okay, everybody- let?s sing to him!? the senator cried out much to the delight of the dozen younglings.

this is so tragically ironic. I say that in awe, because you have painted such a long picture of not only A/P, but of the younglings admiration of "Master Skywalker". It is tragic becuase his love:rolleyes: for Padme will lead him to dispassionately slaughter the younglings. You really struck a cord here.

Sorry, but A/P on Mustafar is just terrible.

Sitting off in the corner of the cantina was a being who wore a dark cloak similar to his but, with the hood pulled over the face, the identity was concealed. The person sat there unmoving with a partially consumed tankard on the table? waiting.

Who is it? Who is it? Please post again soon! [face_praying]

18. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Ah, so maybe that was the romance and the appearance of Padme... It was beautiful to see his love of her in those few important years of his life. Padme getting all the little children to sing to him was very, very sweet.

And this mysterious stranger in Mos Eisley?

My bet is on Obi-Wan/Ben. :D

I can't wait to find out! Much =D=, AF! It was wonderful as always, and I can't wait to find out what this next person has to say.

19. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    *Places bet on table that it's Obi-Wan* :D.

Loved the flashbacks to Anakin's b-day very sweet [face_love]!!

20. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
  21. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh, this was excellent! I loved seeing Anakin's progression through his birthdays, and then you topped it off with the mysterious introduction of the next person. My curiosity is off the charts. [face_thinking] I don't know how I'm going to make it to the next post. :oops:

You are doing such a wonderful job with this story. The tone is just right, the characters are well drawn and the plot is quite unique - and again, so perfect for this time of year. Congrats on a job well done, my dear. I've very proud!

Looking forward to the next update! Yes, I'm greedy! :p

22. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Beautiful! [face_love]

Today is Anakin Skywalker?s twenty-third Life Day. Today, he fell from grace.

:_|

=D=

23. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    Add me please to your update list

24. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    It's Obi-Wan! =D=

Obi-Wan went into hiding on Tatooine when Anakin turned to Vader. How could Obi-Wan not be one of his important people?

And oh please please let him meet and end up with Padme. She of all people is so closely interwoven with his heart and his fate I can't imagine her not having an impact [face_praying]

25. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Such a beautiful and reeling with emotions chapter! I really loved how you showed the chain of Anakin's birthdays. It was incredibly sad to read, given that we know what happened on his twenty-third birthday - his fall from grace.

I liked how you've shown his love to Padme - their love story was short, but intense and beautiful. Amazing work!

I have my theory about the identity of the first person...but I'm not going to reveal anything.

More soon, please!

=D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.