main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Keeper of Memories~ "Dear Diary chlg," (OCs, L/M ) ~*~ Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by divapilot, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Ah! [face_love] This is the best update yet! I love how you've weaved the past with the present, Sister-pilot. Wonderful characterizations here with Bruno, Alida and her dad and sister.

?When we are married women, Alida, we will visit each other and spend all our husbands? money on trinkets like these!?

Ahhh... youth! Just wait until you're picking up his socks for the 4 millionth time!

Everytime I read one of your updates, I come away hungry! I like how you've used the food preparation in your story. I "flavors" it very well and is a great characterization tool.

LOL Moment: "Imminent wealth becomes her." [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Very well done! Bravo! =D=

2. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    It's easy to see where Alida gets her wisdom. Lovely post. :)

3. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Another fantastic update, Lady! =D= Your descriptions from everything to the apartment above the restaurant with the smells to the necklace Alida's sister gives her are beautifully done.

I sighed as he stood up to clear the table. On his way to the sink he paused and kissed my forehead. ?My bartender instincts tell me that Luke and Mara have a ways to go before they find their love. But once they do, they will be inseparable.?

It's amazing how some bartenders are so insightful. They can make great listeners. Bruno seems like a bartender I'd love to have. I'd tip him well for his advice. ;) He knows a thing or two. ;)

The talk between Alida and her father says a lot to his character as well as the relationship between him and his two daughters.
    I'd like to think Alida's got better luck in the dating department. She didn't go wrong with Bruno. I'm just curious as to how her journey was while getting to him for good. [face_mischief]

Wonderful and lovely update! @};-

4. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999

I pursed my lips. ?Luke is confused. He believes that a man should know everything about a woman. I do not agree. I think people want to find their own ways in life. Once the man and the woman both feel comfortable about their places in the universe, then they can discover wonderful things about each other.?

It's so true!! Alida is a wise, wise woman. [:D]

I really enjoyed her talk with her father. If only every girl could have such an intuitive and caring father. [face_love] I just love him!

5. Blue_Milkshake

Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2005
    How ever did I miss this update?!?!

If I quoted all my favorite lines the whole thing would be here! So let me just say that I love Bruno's "bartender instincts" as well as the way you describe the interactions between Alida and her family members. You do a wonderful job of conveying the richness of their culture.

Father and I walked back into the apartment. He smiled as he hugged me. ?My little Alidan?avarth, my ?matchless courage.? You did hear me, did you not? It will be your decision.?
    So Alida is called "matchless courage?" She certainly has lived up to her name.

By the way, I also adored Alida's interview over in the "Fill in the Silly Survey."
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? I would never bulldoze a living plant, especially when it could be a crop. Do you know how inhospitable Ryloth is for growing food? Did you know there are starving children in the streets? Why would you deliberately destroy a plant? (Can you eat a rose? I will have to look in my cooking files for a recipe.)
    Awesome!!![face_laugh]

6. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Jade_Eyes: I dearly love Ali's father. He's fair, loving, and respectful of everyone's feelings. I often believe the integrity and decency a person has as an adult comes directly from their parents' example. Now I see where Ali gets her candor and sweetness.

You?re right, Alida?s dad is far ahead of his time as compared to other Twi?lek men. Without his support, she would not have gotten as far as she does. Thank you!O:)

MsLanna: I love all those intercultural complications. Bruno will most likely not, I'm afraid.

No, Bruno is going to have a time on his hands![face_hypnotized]

Quite a fix Alida is in, but atleast her father promised her that she can choose for herslef. Let's hope the clan leader does not interfere.

Alida?s a smart gal, but her uncle is very manipulative. Thank you for reading and replying![:D]

DancesWithBlasters: I love Bruno! He's so sweet! And I was shocked at the end of the last post, but I knew everything would turn our right, so I didn't get too scared.

Thanks! There are some tricky times ahead for Alida and Bruno, though. [face_worried]

Ginchy: Wonderful update, gal! I love Alida's talks with her father. They seem like kindred spirits.

Thank you! They are a lot alike. That?s why he named the restaurant for her and not her sister.;)

Jade_Pilot: I love how you've weaved the past with the present, Sister-pilot. Wonderful characterizations here with Bruno, Alida and her dad and sister.

Thank you! Glad you like it!:D

Ahhh... youth! Just wait until you're picking up his socks for the 4 millionth time!

Now ain?t that the truth. :rolleyes:

Everytime I read one of your updates, I come away hungry! I like how you've used the food preparation in your story. I "flavors" it very well and is a great characterization tool.

Thank you very much! Food means a lot to Alida, so you get to read a lot of it. :)

Jedi-2B: It's easy to see where Alida gets her wisdom.

Thank you! Alida was lucky to have such a supportive father.O:)

MirandaFair: Your descriptions from everything to the apartment above the restaurant with the smells to the necklace Alida's sister gives her are beautifully done.

Thank you!:D

The talk between Alida and her father says a lot to his character as well as the relationship between him and his two daughters. I'd like to think Alida's got better luck in the dating department. She didn't go wrong with Bruno. I'm just curious as to how her journey was while getting to him for good.

Thanks for your kind words! Alida takes a long path to get to Bruno, but Bruno loved her from the very start. @};-

Jedi_Trace: Alida is a wise, wise woman.

She understands the problems that Luke and Mara have in reaching an understanding because she?s been there herself. [:D]

I really enjoyed her talk with her father. If only every girl could have such an intuitive and caring father.

In their traditional Twi?lek society, girls aren?t that important. But he loves his daughters, and he tries to do right by them. Thank you for stopping in![face_love]

Blue_Milkshake: So let me just say that I love Bruno's "bartender instincts" as well as the way you describe the interactions between Alida and her family members. You do a wonderful job of conveying the richness of their culture.

Thank you very much! [:D]

So Alida is called "matchless courage?" She certainly has lived up to her name.

I'm glad you like it. In Tw'lek culture, the name is very important. Alida's fits her personality nicely. :)

Thank you to all who stopped in to read or to reply![:D]

7. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Am Not!!! I just well even if it doesn't seem like it from most of my replies to stuff. . I read fanfics like novels.. . and to some extent like I would have read novels for school . . . I like peicing them together and figuring out what I can of the 'mystery' and going from there. . . or speculating :D

I've had freinds like Tisa, people you love to death and were possibly your freinds for a while, but they just end up feeling like Hallow freindships after a while because you seem to both go down differnt paths. . .

8. divapilot

Nov 30, 2005
    maramijade: Thanks for taking such an interest in the story. Hopefully it's working the way you expect, with interesting characters and a good conflict!

Entry 8.

Luke has finally contacted me with what he wants to do to make his second date with Mara a perfect evening. We have finished the private room, and it looks wonderful. As Luke requested, we will decorate it simply. A beautiful star lyli should be perfect, as it is so full and lovely that it needs no other accompaniment. I will simply set out our finest white linens and everything should look fine. After all, the two lovers should be the most beautiful center of the room, don?t you think?

Bruno tells me that Luke stopped by the other day, with Han Solo. I know that Bruno was thrilled to meet him, but I am sure that Bruno would not have let Captain Solo know that. It would be embarrassing. However, that was all Bruno could talk about last evening. The famous Han Solo was in his bar! Whatever they talked about, they made Bruno happy, and that is all that matters to me.

When Luke and Mara come back to the restaurant tomorrow evening, I hope that all will work out for them. They deserve to be happy. They have waited a long time to have a relationship with each other.

I was much younger than they are when I found myself entangled in the arraigned marriage that my uncle had set up for me. If I rejected the candidate outright, my sister Tisa might not get the marriage that she had her heart set upon. Although Father had assured me that I did not have to follow through with the actual marriage, I had to at least meet the man and fulfill the basic part of the agreement.

Fulfilling a traditional arranged marriage protocol is a complicated affair. Many steps must be followed and numerous formalities must be completed before the marriage is allowed to occur. Fortunately, this allows for time for both potential spouses to get to know each other. I have heard of other cultures where the spouses do not meet each other until their wedding day. How unfortunate for them! At least in our traditions, one understands the type of person who is to become one?s life partner.

The first part of the arraigned marriage had already been completed. My uncle Dabbonar, who held the position of head of the family clan by virtue of his being born before my father was, contacted two appropriate clans with which he felt a clan connection would be profitable. Bontran?s clan, Parrul, was politically powerful. Uncle Dabbonar had not hidden his own political aspirations. My marriage to Bontran?parrul would bring clan Navarth closer to a substantial political position. Jarren?s clan, Sallorca, has considerable ties to the largest aerospace manufacturing corporation in our subdistrict on Ryloth. Matching Jarron?sallorca with Tisa?navarth would bring money to clan Navarth, which would, in turn, finance Dabbonar?s ambitions.

Since the parent clans often make the decisions to connect the houses without discussing the issue with those people who would actually have to sleep in the marriage beds, tradition has provided a way to introduce the potential mates. Arranged weddings are always held in the fourth month of the Desert Winds. This is an ancient time of good fortune. Therefore, a celebration is set up in the first month of the Desert Winds, during which all candidates for arranged marriages are invited to attend.

The marriage candidates at the celebration are not told to which person they are intended. The idea, as I understand it, is to get people talking to each other, to encourage friendliness and curiosity. Tisa, unable to defer her enthusiasm until the celebration, had already contacted Jarron through Uncle Dabbonar. He found her adorably endearing and she found him adorably wealthy, and they agreed that the match was satisfactory. Uncle Dabbonar had half of his political aspiration. The other half was up to me.

The night of the celebration approached quickly. Because we knew how to properly prepare traditional Ryloth cuisine, Alida?s Restaurant was

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee!!!!!!! The 29 dimensions of compatibility!!! [face_laugh] Sounds ;) familiar!! [face_laugh]

The food sounded delectable. =P~

When Alida was talking to the couple at the fruit table, I thought how charming this gentleman is: handsome and courteous. I had a feeling it could be Bontran--but I thought, he's nice and all that and I'm glad he likes her before he knows who she is--but she seemed to be compellingly attracted to him at the end there, too. [face_worried]
    Electricity and all that. :D

Her and Bruno haven't come to an official committed stage yet, and to smoothe the way for Tisa, and because Bontran's totally agreeable, [face_thinking]
    Is Alida closer to agreeing? [face_worried]

10. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    The cuisine of Ryloth sounds delicious. After reading so much of it, I am hungry.
    But I'll squeeze in a reply before I go to ravage the nearest kitchen.

Can't wait to see the date of Luke and Mara.:D
    And Bruno is excited by meeting Han. Lol, celebrities do have such an effect. I like that he didn't let is show.

That TwiLek marriage sounds really complicated, but I like it so far. And Alida got a match that is interesting. That will cause problems with Bruno, will it?[face_worried]
    Good, taht I already know there will be a happy end for the two.

Great updated. Loved it!
    =D= [face_love] =D=

11. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    If we didn't already know that Alida and Bruno were happily together, I might be worried! :p

Course, the road to happiness is a bumpy one, right?? Can't let L/M have ALL the speed-bumps! [face_laugh]

Excellent chapter, lady! You amaze me with your attention to Twi'lek custom, it's so rich and varied. Wonderful work with filling in the gaps! =D=

And...

29 dimensions of true compatibility...

They met through E-Harmony.com!!! [face_laugh]

You know, my cousin took their test... and had no matches. She said, only her. [face_laugh]

Excellent update! :D

12. Jade_Pilot

Dec 10, 2005
    Outstanding!!! =D=

Alida's diary is the highlight of my fanfic reading! Love the details, Sister-pilot! Love the food and of course the exquisite "lyli" Alida chose for Luke and Mara's table. :)

Burst out laughing moment: "He found her adorably endearing and she found him adorably wealthy, and they agreed that the match was satisfactory."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I, too, would be worried had I not known that Bruno and Alida end up together. But how close will it come? I'm wondering if Alida will fall for both men and then have to make the tough decision? Hmmm.....

Bravo! =D= =D=

13. Jedi-2B

Nov 2, 2000
    I had a feeling the charming stranger would turn out to be her intended! Why couldn't he have just been fat and ugly, to make her decision easier? [face_laugh]

I'm enjoying all these reminiscenses of Alida's. Any word on when the alphabet chapters will resume?

14. Blue_Milkshake

Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2005
    I blushed. Suddenly, the crowd and the noise and the festivities and the wine all seemed to blur around me. Up to that point, the arranged marriage had been a concept, and ?Bontran? simply a name. But here he was, and he was nothing like I had expected. ?Hello,? was all my mind could think of to say. My lekku curled self-consciously behind my back.

He held out his hand. ?Would you like to go sit down and talk?? he asked gallantly.

I reached out and took his hand in mine. I was still unable to think of anything to say, so I simply let him lead me to a small table in the corner. As we walked past the rest of the crowd, his lek brushed against mine and I felt a sudden, undeniable thrill of electricity spill through me.
    8-}

Uh-oh. Seems our Bruno's got some competition!

What a wonderful tale you weave. Can't wait for the next installment.

15. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    I love the richness of details you're showing us in the Twi'lek culture. @};-

And the end - ACK! I'm glad she likes him, but Bruno... [face_worried]

Can't wait to see what happens next. [face_praying]

16. MirandaFair

Jun 13, 2005
    There goes the twinly connection, again, ginchy! [face_laugh] ;) I was going to write they met through eHarmony.com. LOL

Another lovely update, diva. I'm hungry after reading about all the different foods. The insights you give into the Twi'lek culture are wonderful. I don't know if much about Twi'leks... ;) ...but it seems this is all fitting of their customs (or so I imagine). haha!

And what's this?? :eek: The beginning of a lovers triangle? This is getting more and more interesting as we go on!

Kudos, to you! =D=

17. divapilot

Nov 30, 2005
    Jade_Eyes: When Alida was talking to the couple at the fruit table, I thought how charming this gentleman is: handsome and courteous. I had a feeling it could be Bontran--but I thought, he's nice and all that and I'm glad he likes her before he knows who she is--but she seemed to be compellingly attracted to him at the end there, too.

It?s true ? Bontran is more than she expected. But really, green skin, pointed teeth, dark amber eyes ? what?s not to love? [face_love]

Her and Bruno haven't come to an official committed stage yet, and to smoothe the way for Tisa, and because Bontran's totally agreeable, Is Alida closer to agreeing?

Bontran is not a man she can reject out of hand. She is definitely intrigued. And there is no formal commitment between Alida and Bruno. Thank you for reading!:)

MsLanna: Can't wait to see the date of Luke and Mara. And Bruno is excited by meeting Han. Lol, celebrities do have such an effect. I like that he didn't let is show.

Bruno is too cool to let hero worship make Han feel uncomfortable.:cool:

That TwiLek marriage sounds really complicated, but I like it so far. And Alida got a match that is interesting. That will cause problems with Bruno, will it?

Bruno and Alida have some difficult times ahead. There are many issues that must be resolved before happiness finds them. Thanks! I appreciate the reply.:)

Ginchy: If we didn't already know that Alida and Bruno were happily together, I might be worried! Course, the road to happiness is a bumpy one, right?? Can't let L/M have ALL the speed-bumps!

True! Alida and Bruno are a long way from marriage just yet. Bontran is an unexpected wrinkle in their plans.[face_worried]

Excellent chapter, lady! You amaze me with your attention to Twi'lek custom, it's so rich and varied. Wonderful work with filling in the gaps!

Thank you! I?m glad it rings true.:D

And... 29 dimensions of true compatibility... They met through E-Harmony.com!!!

LOL! You caught it! Now you know the truth. The website is run by Twi?leks. [face_alien_1]

Jade_Pilot: Outstanding!!! Alida's diary is the highlight of my fanfic reading! Love the details, Sister-pilot! Love the food and of course the exquisite "lyli" Alida chose for Luke and Mara's table.

Thank you!!! How can you go through the day without a beautiful Lyli?@};-

I, too, would be worried had I not known that Bruno and Alida end up together. But how close will it come? I'm wondering if Alida will fall for both men and then have to make the tough decision?

Let?s just say Alida still has a lot of growing up to do. Keep in mind she is only about 21 years old at this point.[face_batting]

Jedi-2B: I had a feeling the charming stranger would turn out to be her intended! Why couldn't he have just been fat and ugly, to make her decision easier?

Oh, it?s never that easy. Bontran is actually a pretty nice guy. Alida has to make some tough decisions.[face_worried]

I'm enjoying all these reminiscenses of Alida's. Any word on when the alphabet chapters will resume?

Thanks! I?m glad you?re enjoying this. And the story that this diary comes from is up and running. I just have to wait for the challenge words.[face_dancing]

Blue_Milkshake: Uh-oh. Seems our Bruno's got some competition! What a wonderful tale you weave. Can't wait for the next installment.

Thank you very much! Yes, poor Bruno is going to find Alida to be somewhat distracted. Things are getting interesting.;)

Jedi_Trace: I love the richness of details you're showing us in the Twi'lek culture. And the end - ACK! I'm glad she likes him, but Bruno...

Thank you! I?m glad you like the details. Bontran is more than she expected, and she is intrigued. Bruno will be in for an unfortunate surprise. [face_worried]

MirandaFair: Another lovely update, div

18. divapilot

Nov 30, 2005
    Entry #9:

When Luke contacted me a second time before his date with Mara, there was such sincerity in his voice that I could not doubt that her happiness mattered very much to him. He had a wonderful idea for his evening: he would get her a present that showed her how much he valued her. He decided to obtain a jade necklace, mostly as a play on her name.

But I suggested that perhaps there could be another symbolic meaning. Ryloth has very little agriculture, few manufacturing centers of interplanetary note, and not much in the way of financial influence, but we do have rocks. In fact, some lovely precious gems and minerals come from Ryloth. One such gem found on my homeworld is called glowjade. It is difficult to obtain since the best specimens come from deep in the Bright Lands, where the sun pummels the broken ground in perpetual daytime. I mentioned to Luke that since glowjade is so rare and valuable, it would make a wonderful addition to her necklace. Besides, it is often given as a gift during courtship, as a symbol of loyalty and commitment. (Sometimes it is part of the terms of a marriage contract in an arraigned marriage.)

I suggested that he give her the necklace at dinner, and based on her reaction, he would know how she felt about him. If she wanted to continue the relationship, she would put the necklace on. If she were ambivalent, she would keep the necklace out in view. If she were uninterested, she would put it back in the case and close the lid. Luke approved of the plan.

Tonight, while Luke and Mara were enjoying their meal, Bruno was working the bar and I was supervising the main dining room. It was a busy night, and the evening went by quickly. A couple hours later, I was talking to Bruno at the bar when the curtain to the private room opened. Luke held the drapery back for Mara, and they came out, hand in hand. She was wearing the necklace.

It was so sweet that it took my breath away. They touched each other as if disbelieving that something so magical could happen to them. As Luke paid the bill, Mara waited for him. Then they thanked us, and, fingers interlocked, they left in the same airtaxi. They looked as if they were doing all they could to not embrace right there.

I suspect they did embrace in the private room. How do I know this? They stole longing looks at each other. Mara kept pressing her lips together, they way you do when you have just had a wonderful kiss and you want to remember what it felt like. And the last clue was the slight touch of lipstick on Luke?s cheek.

After they left for the evening, I turned to Bruno, who kissed me on the forehead. Seeing other people in love makes you thankful for having people to love you. They are such accomplished people in their careers, but they have not yet discovered true love. I hope that they find it in each other. It is difficult when it seems that what you want is within your grasp, but you just cannot reach it.

It seems odd that such an accomplished man like Luke is so uncertain where Mara is concerned. But then again, when there is much to lose, there is great fear. Mara herself is nervous, Bruno tells me. He was talking to her before Luke arrived for their dinner. Luke is more open with his concerns, whereas Mara tries to disguise her insecurity. Yet when she comes to wait for him, she taps her fingernails and fusses with her clothing ? things that betray how relaxation escapes her.

Love ought to be easy, but it is not. I know. Isn?t it strange how the same emotion that makes you feel happier than you believed possible is the same emotion that can make you miserable? That?s because love doesn?t follow the rules. It misbehaves. Just when you think you have love figured out, it will throw something completely unexpected at you.

My attraction to Bontran was certainly unexpected. You could not have found a more different man than Bruno. Aside from the obvious facts that Bontran was a Twi?lek and Bruno was a human and that Bruno was about ten years older than I was whereas Bontran was my age, they also had diff

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I love Ali's observations about L/M's date and about the differences between Bruno and Bontran. Neither is worse or better than the other--just different. She just has to figure out what she wants, it's a shame someone will get hurt. :(
    Did love this:
    He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it. ?May I see you again, Alida?navarth?? he asked politely. I nodded in reply.

He stepped in closer and put his arm around my waist. ?May I approach your father for permission to court you?? he murmured. His hand traveled along my
    bare arm, and I felt my headtails tremble in response.

His lips brushed across my ear and down my cheek. He brought his free hand around to the back of my head. I closed my eyes and tilted my chin upward. His
    lips found mine, and a sweet, gentle kiss blazed into passion. I placed my hands behind his neck to press his mouth closer to mine, and our lekku curled
    around each other.

?Yes,? I breathed. I opened my eyes to look into his. Honesty and desire were in them, a feeling confirmed by the twisting of his lekku. I pulled him tighter,
    closed my eyes, then kissed him again before answering fervently again, ?Yes!?

Half thrilled, half worried. [face_worried] ;)
    =D=

20. Jade_Pilot

Dec 10, 2005
    Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl! You letting two men court you????????????????????

Humph! Well, all I got to say is Bruno is going to have to step it up. He ain't got not lekku to tangle up with Alida's.

"Alida, honey! Listen to your heart, girlfriend!"

"Love ought to be easy, but it is not. I know. Isn?t it strange how the same emotion that makes you feel happier than you believed possible is the same emotion that can make you miserable?"

So true! Love is messy and complicated, full of extreme emotions.

Well done, Sister-pilot! =D=

21. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Hmm... Birds of a Feather, or Opposites Attract? Looks like that's what Alida will have to figure out.

Great job showing how Alida has grown and changed! Loved the update, lady! :D

22. MirandaFair

Jun 13, 2005
    Thankfully you're incorporating the present with Alida's past into this story or I'd be worried. Worried for Bruno and Ali's relationship.[face_worried] Even the eyes of a Twi'lek glaze over when love is concerned. ;)

Anxiously waiting to read on! :) You know it, I'm hooked. [face_laugh]

23. Jedi-2B

Nov 2, 2000
    Love ought to be easy, but it is not. I know. Isn?t it strange how the same emotion that makes you feel happier than you believed possible is the same emotion that can make you miserable?

How true, and very timely. My son just broke up with his girlfriend, and he is miserable indeed.

The glowjade was a wonderful suggestion for a present, and hooray that Mara put it on! So does this mean that perhaps Bontran gave Alida a similar gem, and she put it back in the box?

24. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Ohhh - very interesting! I'm sorry I had to wait to long to read this, but it was good in it's way, because I got to read it as one big chunk!

Of course we know who Alida chooses, but how and why are certainly going to be interesting. And again, I love the richness of detail you give to Twi'lek culture.

25. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    The story behind the necklace... [face_love]

I know this is Alida's show, but I gotta comment on the L/M:

I suspect they did embrace in the private room. How do I know this? They stole longing looks at each other. Mara kept pressing her lips together, they way you do when you have just had a wonderful kiss and you want to remember what it felt like.

*melts* [:D]

I can't decide if I'm happy for Alida or depressed for Bruno. [face_worried] We know how it ends eventually...or do we? [face_mischief]

ACK! Need more soon! [face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.