main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Learner - (JA, Q/O, AU) - *Part 6 updated* - *04/12/2006*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Princess_Arulmozhi, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    //I could not refuse your call,// he spoke quietly.

Obi-Wan felt the deep timbre of his voice touch some long forgotten chord in his heart. ?My call?? he said, hesitantly.

//Yes. You were screaming.//

[face_love] [face_love] It seems that Qui is still a big ol' softie even in death, I love it.

Tatooine, huh? I wonder why. This should be interesting... [face_thinking]

Can't wait for more! :D

2. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    What a last line. :eek:

I loved the fact that Obi-Wan has been the first and only person to hear Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon's relief at this was so sad, because you can tell he's just spent and used up. :_| And I reeeeeally loved that Qui-Gon acknowledged, in his way, what a surprise it was for Obi-Wan not to be chosen. :D

Bravo! =D= And more, I say, more! [face_praying]

3. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Not there- not to find himmm

I tought Jinn wanted to help the poor kid- not give him a complex ;)

4. stormqueen874

stormqueen874 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2005
    Oooooooooh!

Absolutely lovely update, P_A. I'm glad that your muse is working overtime if it means we're treated to such wonderful chapters! :) The interaction between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon was perfect, and I thought Obi-Wan's reaction was completely believable. I mean, what would you do if faced with a ghost? (Me? I would be screaming and running in the opposite direction as fast as possible.)

Hope to see more soon! :D

Stormqueen

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Tatooine this is interesting how will he get there
    he's just a kid.
    Why did Qui-Gon have to die? Who's gonna train Obi
    More Questions than answers

Great Story=D=

6. nd_jedi

nd_jedi Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2005
    Wow - what a great fic you've started! Where in the world do you find all these bunnies?

Loved how you described Obi-Wan's grief and pain at having to leave the Temple, and how you described the Light surrounding him, then coalescing into Qui-Gon[face_love]. And how they were able to hear each other - very nicely done. Your stories always seem to fit.

I was somehow guessing that Qui-Gon was asking Obi-Wan to go to Telos - but Tatooine?:confused: Wonder what he's going to do there?[face_thinking]

7. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    Ooh, wonderfully begun! Now that my curiosity is adequately whetted...more soon?
    Just a thought, if Obi's 13, then is Anakin even there in Tatooine, or is Obi gonna meet Shmi, or, is he, perhaps, going for a totally different reason that I have no chance of stumbling across?!

8. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    :eek:

The first post had me actually crying and now I just want more!

Princess you truly are one ofmy favorite fanfic authors ever.

9. River_Stone

River_Stone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2005
    Would a hallucination-produced Master Jinn really ask him to veer away from Bandomeer ?

? and go to Tatooine?

Yes! Go Obi! Go get Anakin...unless P_A is tricking us (stares suspiciously at the post and the AU sticker but can't think what else it could be). How will Obi-Wan get to Tatooine? He would have to disobey the Council, unless he broaches the subject with them but somehow I don't think he will do that because he won't think they'll take him seriously...or worse.

For granting us this lovely work I must now shower you with cookies! It is the R_S way. I apologise. ;)

10. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    UP! Please princess? UP!

11. Princess_Arulmozhi

Princess_Arulmozhi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    Thank you guys so much for the wonderful feedback. Just to tell you that I *am* continuing the story, never fear - after a few days. ;)

12. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Having just discovered this, because it was upped, I read the first two parts. More, please? Pretty please?

Bright

13. jedi_Irene

jedi_Irene Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2005
    wow, it was wonderfull. I can't wait for more. keep writing!

14. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    This story has such an intriguing ghost story AU twist to it. It's wonderful all by itself, even if you don't add any more. But it definitely could use a little more, too.o_O

15. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Princess_Arulmozhi says:Thank you guys so much for the wonderful feedback. Just to tell you that I *am* continuing the story, never fear - after a few days.

OK but please dont forget[face_praying]

16. Ara-gon

Ara-gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2005
    Qui sabering himself?! My, but that caught me by surprise! When you say AU, you really mean AU!

Now my mind is darting down all the paths this could take, all the while knowing you'll find one I never spied. Looking forward to the journey!

17. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I read this and somehow forgot to leave feedback! Bad reader! [face_shame_on_you]

Loved this! You truly can write any character, can't you??

=D=

18. padawan_learner86

padawan_learner86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    :eek: Tatooine!! This is gonna be good, though I wonder how he's supposed to get there... Guess I'll find out when you update. ;)

I'm loving the emotion in this piece. It was shocking that Qui-Gon ran himself through with his saber.

And I loved this part: //I felt your sorrow. I could not help but do so. Your distress pulled me. I tried to calm you. //

?Why?? he asked automatically. They said that spirits haunted the places they were most attached to. Did that apply to Jedi as well?

Master Jinn looked thoughtful, at this. //I?m still wondering about that, myself.//
    [:D]

Do you PM people when you update? If you do, could you please add me to the list?

19. Mind_Tricked

Mind_Tricked Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2005
    OMG! This is fantastic! Your story is a masterpiece! Words fail me to describe how I am touched by your words.
    Do you hava a fanclub? I'm joining! :D
    I'm trully in love eith your writting style and the plot idea, though sad, is brilliant!
    I'm mezmerized.. [face_hypnotized]

I can't wait to read more, don't keep us too long waiting. Please wrote more! [face_praying]

=D=

20. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Oh wow! I was shocked when Qui sabered himself! Poor Obi, so desperate. Interesting that Obi is the only one to be able to see and hear Qui...guess the Force is adamant about them being connected. :D Interesting Qui wants Obi to go to Tatooine. Wonder how he's going to do that, since he's just a little kid.

Great job! Can't wait for more!

21. MegumiFuu

MegumiFuu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2003
    Wow, am I glad I discovered this!

Qui-Gon sabering himself :( , Obi-Wan being sent to the AgriCorps :( , but the two still seem to find eachother :) ! Those two seem to have a bond, no matter what AU we authors throw them into. Qui-Gon finding Obi-Wan because he heard his distress even through the veil of death... how bittersweet. I wonder what is going to happen on Tatooine? Will Obi-Wan even make it that far?

I can't wait till the next post!

22. ___Sithspawn___

___Sithspawn___ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2004
    Lovely fic; it's already made me cry. More soon?

23. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    //I sense your worry. Trust in the Force.// came the deep voice again, and he felt the touch again. //Always trust in the Force, Kenobi. Always walk in the Light.//

Great advice, Qui-Gon! :)

But, why Tatooine? [face_thinking]

I don't know how I managed to miss this post, PA, but I am anxiously waiting to see what you do next!

Star

24. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I'm hooked like a fish. More soon please :)

25. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    *waves hand*

You MUST update soon, P_A....

Christmas card never arrived :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.