main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC22 The merch thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , May 18, 2022.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Has anyone seen any new Amidala/Padmé items?

2. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Me when I see the listing for the High Republic Special Edition books guessing full well they'll always be sold out when I go to the celebration store: pfffff like I'd pay that much for those.

Me when I get to the store and they're still there: I W O U L D L I K E O N E P L E A S E

Darkslayer and ChrisLyne like this.
  3. groove790

groove790 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 16, 2010
    The only thing I've seen so far is the art print in the acme section.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

4. groove790

groove790 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 16, 2010
    I have found it surprising that very few exclusives were offered and a lot of them were not actually exclusive. eBay is usually flooded with exclusives and there is next to nothing on there. The one thing I really wanted from the show store wasn't available and I had hopes of finding it on eBay, but apparently it was too cool to resell. The show store merch seems to be the only thing that was truly exclusive. If anyone has an aunt beru coffee mug they want to get rid of, hit me up.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

5. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    My reaction upon seeing them when I came into the store was the exact same haha. I bought one, then sold it a couple hours later for feeling guilty over spending too much. Lol.

credar likes this.
  6. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    If the items on E-bey are exclusives, I'm not impressed-sadly. what I wanted was the ABC throw, the book trio, glassware and a couple patches and pins. maybe the "frog Lady" she is cute. Darkslayer, How much were the mugs and glassware, if you saw the prices? I remember mugs were usually about 48-10 in the past. the glassware abt. $30 for 4.

7. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Sorry, I don't remember as I wasn't that interested in them. I can check for you once they put the store items online though.

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  9. BrentC007

BrentC007 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 6, 2002
    I wonder if there was anything left over from the Celebration Store that they'll sell online like they've done in year's past? I spent enough though lol and got everything I wanted (unless they did a restock, which I'm sure they did, I got the last Dex's Diner mug they had at the time I got in the store) The sales associate told me that the Dex's Diner mugs and shirts were very popular.

My brother wanted to get the kids baseball bat and ball set that looked like a lightsaber and training remote for his kids, but we didn't think we could fit that in our suitcases.

10. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    No word yet but really hoping they do. There's a few bits I wouldn't mind a second shot at.

BrentC007 likes this.
  11. Temp77

Temp77 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 22, 2019
    The frequently asked questions section of the official site has been updated and now says the following:

Exclusive Star Wars Celebration 2022 merchandise will be available to the general public July 1 - 30, 2022.

Prior to the general merchandise sale, 2022 ticket holders will have access to the shop from June 28 - 30.

Exclusive Star Wars Celebration 2023 merchandise will be available when tickets go on sale to the general public on June 30 at 12:00 PM PT.

12. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    Went shopping this morning at the "excess" ( leftover) Cele. merchandise site. got some patches, mugs and magnets! very excited about it.

13. Ginkasa

Ginkasa Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Wasn't able to make it to the official store at the convention. The few things I might have wanted weren't on the leftover online store. C'est la vie.

14. eastbayrudy

eastbayrudy Jedi Padawan

Mar 21, 2022
    Yea not much of the good stuff made it to the site. Happy was able to pick up most the stuff I wanted with the exception of the denim jacket that literally sold out as I made it in the store Saturday. That was the only thing I was hoping somehow would re-stock. When I seen it on people at Celebration, I instantly fell in love with it. Oh well, looks like the search begins now and unfortunately will have to make a deal with the resellers :( :rolleyes: on second thought nevermind...forget the re-sellers [face_shame_on_you]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
  15. Jedi_Five

Jedi_Five Jedi Master star 1

Jul 23, 2010
    Well, I thought I'd gotten everything I wanted from the official store in Anaheim, but I still found a way to shell out some cash for an Anti-Sand Anakin's towel, Luke Skywalker water bottle and Attack of the Clones 20th anniversary ringer T-shirt.

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I bought the lanyard for the missus as she loves those.

17. eastbayrudy

eastbayrudy Jedi Padawan

Mar 21, 2022
    Has any merch for this year's Cele been announced? Its only a couple months away and I have not heard much.

18. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    It's pretty standard for them to wait until the last minute. You just have to be patient.

19. BrentC007

BrentC007 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 6, 2002
    Probably gonna be some neat stuff to celebrate the 40th anniversary of ROTJ.

20. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Only thing I've seen so far is Hasbro's Black Series exclusive - a red tinted Vader repack in a special Revenge of the Jedi box.