main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missi The Mississippi Mandalorians turns 5

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    As of April 22ND 2010, The Mississippi Mandalorians aka The Mandalorians Mississippi Division is 5 years old. Hard to believe it all started with 5 guys that wanted to go to Celebration 3 in Indianapolis IN in 2005. Jeff, Chris, Brad, Larry and I on the way home from Celebration 3 on April 22ND 2005, roughly 4PM, decided we liked the group we formed for the trip so much, we decided to make it an on going thing.

5 years later, I would easily say we are the biggest fan force in a 400 mile radius. And by looking at the photo gallery, between troops, cookouts, parties, cons, prop parties, charity events, I would dare say we are one of the most active fan forces in the USA. We have done well over 62 things. And that's only what we got photos of. And not counting movie nights and meetings, which with those 2 things alone is in the 100's more than likely.

Spring 2007 we became an official Lucasfilm approved copyright fan club.

Here's to the nay Sayer's, how do you like us now? Growing and surviving in the state that is ignorant when it comes to sci-fi love for the most part.

2. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Congrats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.