main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Official Sabine Wren Fanclub (Season 3 Spoilers Inside)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by TheSilentInfluence, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Trials of the Darksaber and Legacy of Mandalore are two of the best Rebels episodes ever. So well done, from story to dialogue to animation.

I'm finally caught up now, and S3 of Rebels seems to be one of the greatest shows of its genre in history.

2. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    While I have found this season so far to be rather lackluster having neither the charm of season one or the cool action of season 2, I will agree that Rebels is one of the better cartoons around at the moment. It's quite an intelligent show compared to other cartoons for kids.

Looking forward to seeing Sabine again for the finale.

ChefCurryWindu likes this.
  3. ChefCurryWindu

ChefCurryWindu Jedi Master star 2

Dec 18, 2015
    Indeed. It's been a month since we last saw her on screen. Now we get to see her in action fighting alongside Clan Wren and the Rebels.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  4. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    So, shall we begin the "what color will Sabine's S4 hair be" discussion?

I'm actually going to go off on a limb and say that since she's going to be far more focused on fighting for her people than anything else, she may not have the time to die it and it may just revert to black.

5. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
  6. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Neon pink.

7. ChefCurryWindu

ChefCurryWindu Jedi Master star 2

Dec 18, 2015
    I liked her black hair look during the "Antilles Extraction." But if it remains purple like Season 3, either way looks fine.

CT1138 likes this.
  8. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    I really like this hair cut in general, more than the season 1 and 2 hair cut. Whatever they do with it, I hope they keep the current hairstyle.

ChefCurryWindu and Wrenegade like this.
  9. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    I like the haircut and color, but there's no way they won't at least change the color again. It's been a recurring theme with every season to change it, so I don't see why'd they stop now. Actually, one of my favorite parts of the first trailer of a new season is seeing her new hair color! A new cut would also be cool, but I wouldn't mind if they kept the current one.

Valency Jane likes this.
  10. Fandalorian

Fandalorian Jedi Master star 3

Apr 18, 2015
    Would like her hair and armor to be red. Or maybe yellow, to match her family colors.

11. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    I'm glad to see Sabine's character is expanding outside of Rebels and that we'll see her in the new mini-series. She's a cool character and doesn't deserve to be limited to one show, same with Kanan and Hera.

I'm thinking the colours of fire. Orange, red, yellow...maybe a mix of all of them? Just seems like the next logical step since we already got blues, greens and pinks.

12. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Rebels season 4 spoilers:
    I'm really excited to see what they have in store for Sabine this season. I still believe Bo Katan will end up not becoming the new Mandalore, she'll probably refuse and tell Sabine that she should be.

If not that, I'm still willing to bet that Sabine will do something meaningful for the future of Mandalore, she's going to have a big part to play this season.

13. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    The spoilers I have read over in SWTV regarding the sneak peak are... well, just wow.

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  14. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    I was honestly shocked.

15. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Those spoilers are pretty intense.

16. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Love the Sabine Suite from the Darksaber episodes

17. MandoA101

MandoA101 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 2, 2016
    Rey is Ezra's and Sabine's daughter, and Sabine is Obi-Wan and Satine's daughter. Rey is a Kenobi, and Sabine is awesome. Bang!

18. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Sabine is a very brave and loyal character. And she is a great artist with a cool punk spirit.
    Her skills in battle are most impressive.

Glad to have a character like her in the GFFA. :)

Valency Jane likes this.
  19. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    The amount of times I've heard this deconfirmed theory makes me want to cry.

20. Fandalorian

Fandalorian Jedi Master star 3

Apr 18, 2015
    Sabine is a year older than Ezra. If Satine and Obi-Wan were her parents, they would had to of done it during the Clone Wars.
    Which while possible, would be kind of weird for the straight arrow Obi-Wan.

21. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    A tough choice has been laid before me...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Helmet or no helmet? The helmet versions are apparently limited, but at the same time I love Sabine's S2 hair the most.

22. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Why not get both?

Force Smuggler likes this.
  23. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Get both!

24. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    You guys trying to hurt me? No way any mortal shelf can withstand TWO Sabines!

...good point though. I checked out my local Forbidden Planet yesterday and found a Ezra, Thrawn, Seventh Sister and Chopper. No Sabine though, I felt personally attacked. I'll just get her online.

25. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009