main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official ~Smores around the Campfire ~ Thread

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by strawbary, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    :eek:

Wow. Okay, both of those stories are really freaky.

The freakiest thing I can come up with is when I was bout 8, my brother and I had been playing on my balcony. Except, when we finished (we were dropping parachute men!) we mustn't have locked it. That night was an incredibly stormy night, one of the worst I've had. Suddenly, I bolted awake. I heard the quiet click of the door. Suddenly, it flew open and the curtains billowed everywhere. Being an 8 year old, I was petrified already, but that didn't prepare me for seeing a man standing in my room, looking at me.

I froze for what must have been a good 30 seconds. Then I bolted down to my parents room, and finally roused my mum to come check it out.

It was nothing. [face_blush] I had merged the miscellaneous things hanging on my walls to form a man.

The upshot was, I couldn't sleep in that room for almost a month...

2. Darth_Mysterious

Darth_Mysterious Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    I posted one in the JW Titus Fan Club thread of what happened to me.

3. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Oh do copy and paste it here, Lord Mysterious!

Its so apropot to this thread as well, plus I haev a thing for Strawbary's Mod Colors. Your ghost story is one of the spookiest things I've heard in a while, and now you know that's saying a lot coming from me.

Commander_Faofa: Indeed, what happened to me may have been of a diabolical nature, but the calm voice that ministered to me after the experience set me in a peaceful state that I have not equaled since the last time I received Communion on Holy Thursday. The gift the Holy Spirit gave me to help folks who might be dabbling in that stuff was worth the fear it caused at the time. It also proved to me, without a shadow of a doubt, that there is a God and that there is a Devil. That's precious to me.

But, that was the closest to a spook story I had. If anyone gets anything out of it, I hope they take it seriously.

Oddly, since that episode, I've been able to sense disturbed places. I will get an eerie hairs on the back of my neck feeling if something is 'wrong' with a place or if something is dwelling there that should be left alone.

Jedi-Girl, that sounds similar to my incident.

4. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Yeah! Copy and paste... those big social threads scare me... :p

5. LordDarthDevaious

LordDarthDevaious Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2005
    I just came for the stories. Don't mind me.

6. Darth_Mysterious

Darth_Mysterious Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    Here goes copy and pasted from another thread;

About eight years ago, I was working as a security guard in an old Maternity Hospital in Liverpool. The wards had all closed down and all babies were being across the city in the new Maternity Hospital, and this one was just being used for clinics.
    Anyway, my colleague and myself were just settling down after doing all our checks and were just about to eat our packed lunch when he heard a baby crying somewhere in our vicinity, so we picked up our flashlights and went to investigate the source of the noise.
    After a few minutes we arrived at where we thought that the noise had emanated from and found everything to be silent, and not a person to be seen. So we put it down to a cat mewling which can sound like a newborn baby and we went back down to our security room. About forty five minutes later we heard the crying again and once again picked up our flashlights and went to where the sound was, however the sound now sounded closer and with it being a transient sound, we knew this time that it was a cat and headed back to our room.
    About two hours later at 4am the crying started again and this time we could tell that it was a newborn baby so my colleague started to leave the room at this point however a cold chill ran down my spine, for I could a feel something about the size and weight of a baby on my knee, my colleague could see the indentation where something cold strange was resting on my knee the sound of crying could be heard all around the room that we were in.

Not much of a story but true.

7. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002

o_O

8. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    A story nonetheless. :) I was predicting an Alien would come popping out of somewhere because of the cat. LOL! [/moviereference]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.