main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Old Republic: The fall and rise of the Galatic Republic and the Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ki_Undi_Mundi, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Droitanis6

Droitanis6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2008
    IC: Slaveten

Slaveten began open fire on the human males. As his twin blasters shot, he began to charge his cannon on his sholder.
    "Hehehe" He laughed in a low tone as he fired his laser. It blazed though multiple humans, and resumed shoting with his busters. Suddenly a human had tackled him from behind.
    "Get off, you wretched human" He said trying to shake the human off. Slaveten changed into ball form and, using his jets, he rolled fast enough to knock the human off. He changed back to normal mode and shot the human.
    "I hate these humans" He sighed

Tag: Sizx

2. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Sizx sighed as he conitnues unloading his wrist lasers, eliminating the humans one-by-one. At least 400 were dead already, and most others were running about, panicked.
    "I've had enough of this..." Sizx says to himself as he leaves the feild, returning in an AAT. "The faster they die, the less time I have to put up with this." He says as he blasts the cannon of the AAT.

Tag: Slaveten, and possibly B1-01

3. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon Arstick~ with Lei'Vor during Council Recess

Master Jorgon stayed in his chair as Lei'Vor walked over to him. He stared at his former apprentice, proud of what he saw, and then for an instant, that presence, the feeling that there was something very odd going on, bame back to him, but this time more tensely. It crept up his spine and gave him a chill.

" Lei'Vor," He said. " Do you feel that? There is somethig odd going on. I can feel it. I feel as if there is a presence of the dark side, right here, inside the walls of the Jedi Temple. This worries me Lei'Vor. Do you feel it?"

Jorgon knew that if he could feel so could Lei'Vor. He was a great Jedi Knight, and his force sensitivity was almost as high as Jorgon's.

A noisy droid began to speed over to Master Jorgon, but Yoda stopped the droid directly in it's path.

The Droid gave the Master a message, and Yoda began to walk to the front doors.

I wonder what that was aboutJorgon thought.

TAG: Lei'Vor

IC: Master Yoda~ In the Council Chambers

Yoda saw the protocal droid start down towards Jorgon. The shiny yellow thing was just full of life and he seemingly had a message. Before the annoying droid could reach Jorgon yoda waved a tiny green hand in his direction and the droid followed it.

" A Message for Jedi High Council Master Jorgon Arstick," The Droid said.

" Take care of it I will, " Yoda said, a bit puzzled.

" The man is waiting outside," and with that the droid sped off to venture into another task.

Yoda hopped down from his council chair and sat grabbed his short wooden cane. He started to head accross the beautiful floor towards the large doors that lie open.

Once Yoda reached the doors, he saw a tall man, with long black hair pulled back in a ponytail standing before. He sensed something dark in this one.

" Hello there friend, " Yoda said. " You're name, what would it be? "

TAG: Marcus

[hr]

IC: Chancellor Velorum and Senator Singor Racki~ In Chancellors Office

[i]?Chancellor, after much debate from the council, they have decided on two courses of action that they wanted your approval on before initiating. The first is a trade embargo on the Trade Federation?s goods, while the other is a tax relief to the Trade Federation. The council believes that the tax relief could be handled smoothly and without bloodshed. But as I said they waited to get your opinion on the best course of action Chancellor,? Said Kay. [/i]

The Chancellor looked at Senator Racki, and Senator Racki looked at the Chancellor. Both were Risky moves. If the Chancellor approved the tax break, it would make him look weak in the eyes of the republic. The Trade Embargo was a good idea, but it may also anger the Trade Federation,thus leading to more issues.

Now on the other hand, if this plan worked, the war would be over.

" Tell the Jedi Council, " He said. " That I would like yourself, Master Koda, Master Yoda, Master Windu, and Master Arstick, all to come by my office. I will summmon you after you're Council meeting, we're going to sit down and have some negotiations with Viceroy Gunray, or whatever proxy he chooses to send. Send my reply back to the Council. "

TAG: Kay Koda

[hr]

IC: Viceroy Nute Gunray~ Aboard the Trade Federation Flag Ship

The Viceroy was getting a kick out of killing these people now. He knew that there would be consequences, but man, was this fun.

" I'm placing another order, " The Viceroy said. " Kill 5000 more of these people. I want them dead, and I want their body strung up all over Naboo to show the other citizens what we mean. But only kill 5000, leave the rest alive. But this time, do not only kill the men, Kill the women and the children as well. Do you understand Major?"

TAG: Major Sixz, Slaveten

4. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    IC: Lei'Vor
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple.

Lei Vor walked along side Master jorgon Astrick and smiled with a nod. "Of course I can Jorgon. Something strange is happening but as always the best course of action is to wait."

Lei looked at his former master, resting against some railing. "It worries us all that it is becoming harder to see what will happen, the most minor things are going to change the course of the galaxy, thus we, the jedi, are going to have to tread carefully. Even more so than the Republic"

Glancing around Lei'Vor couldn't help but let out a slight sigh. "It's strange but I feel that this event is the beginning of everything. That if we handle this properly the galaxy will be at peace for quite some time."

Lei'Vor shook his head gently and glanced at his Master resting his back against the railing "I suppose that is quite a strange thing to say."

Lei'Vor stood silently for a moment before changing the subject.

"So do you believe I'm ready for a Padawan master?" Lei'Vor asked spontaneously, it was something he had been thinking about but had yet to consult Master Astrick about.

Tag: Ki_Undi_Mundi

5. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Sizx

Sizx's processors halted and caused him to disobey, responding,
    "Sir, that is very unwise! If you wish to control the planet you must have citizens to control! There is no need to eliminate more than necessary, if you do, it will surely start a war, and that is non-profitable..." Sizx then halts the droids, and his AAT. The 1k were dead, so they need not waste firepower on corpses.

Tag: Gunray, Slaveten

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC; Skarlin

As Skarlin approached Kuat, he saw the famous shipyard ring, rotating around the massive green planet. As he came to the ring a transmission came through.

"Stranger, what is your purpose here?" The mechanical recording pronounces. Skarlin flips the switch and replies,

"I'm here to speak to the president about a deal." The buzzing of processors came through the channel, showing that the droid wasn't sure what to do.

"Your name?" It asks as Skarlins ship comes to the visitors dock.

"Skarlin DeShaddaa, Squibbian Jedi Knight, and jedi council representitive of warfare and technology.

"Master DeShaddaa, haven't heard that name in a while." Says a gruff Human voice, a decendent of one of the Ten, "Now what business would you have here freind?" He says as Skarlin lands, and exits his ship, walking towards a Droid that looks as if it was waiting years for him. Upon arrival to the presidents office, Skarlin grins, and sits down.

"I've come to strike up a deal that'll send you on probably one of the biggest publicity stunts in ship building history." Skarlin replies smuggly, watching the man.

"Really now, and what would that be?" The president responds, scratching his unshaven chin.

"All you have to do is create a fleet and land support units big enough for an enormous army. And you should have plenty of time, seen as you have 10 years." Skarlin pronounces, watching the presidents initial surprise.

"Ah, aid the Republic's grand army, and we look good, thus gaining plenty more respect then we already have..." He says, pulling out a datapad, "Yes, I think we can do that, and you'll be pleased with the resulting units, trust me." He replies, smiling grandly. Nodding, Skarlin shakes the mans hand, and proceeds to his ship, robes flowing behind him.

Tag: Wow, still no-one

6. witchdoctor187

witchdoctor187 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2007
    IC: Kay Koda/ Chancellor?s office/Coruscant

The Chancellor and senator both sat in contemplation for a long time before finally speaking.

"Tell the Jedi Council,? He said. " That I would like yourself, Master Koda, Master Yoda, Master Windu, and Master Arstick, all to come by my office. I will summon you after you're Council meeting, we're going to sit down and have some negotiations with Viceroy Gunray, or whatever proxy he chooses to send. Send my reply back to the Council. "

?I will do so at once Chancellor,? said Kay as he rose and exited the room. He headed down to the landing platform as quickly as possible. He got in his speeder and found his way into a skyline that moved in the direction the Jedi Temple. But still something nagged at him, that void, it still lingered in the back of his mind. Kay was not sure but he had a good feeling where this void in the force came from. A substantial lose in human life, and he knew who might e behind it.

He finally came to the Jedi Temple, it was far past noon by now and getting closer to dusk, the sun that orbited Coruscant, Coruscant Prime, started to dip below the horizon. Kay walked through the almost empty hallways of the temple. Most of the younglings had gone off to bed, but the Padawans, Knights, and Masters of the order could still be seen wandering the hallways in meditation, engaged in conversation, or on their way to the ancient temple library. Kay enjoyed this time of day when the Jedi Temple went quite, almost like a tomb.

Kay took the lift to the top of the spire and through the sliding doors of the council chambers where the masters waited for him.

?Master Yoda I bring news from the Chancellor,? he said bowing to the Head Master of the order. After a short pause he delivered his message.

?The chancellor has reviewed our findings and has agreed to meet with a selected group of Jedi consisting of Master Yoda, Master Windu, Master Arstick and myself, to be present when the Chancellor and the Senator attempt to negotiate with Viceroy Gunray,? he said. This was not much progress to the situation as the Chancellor had not directly decided on one or the other of the plans laid out by the council. This meeting laid a shroud of secrecy on the whole situation. Now just to see if the Masters would agree to meet with the Chancellor to take care of this Viceroy.

Tag: Jedi Council

7. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:plo Koon

Plo had to nod his head at what Master Fisto suggested. "I conquer with Master Yoda and Windu, but also with you Master Fisto. Taking a trade embargo would do so good, but as Master Yoda has said, the Federation will probably do soething drastic to tell us that they're serious." Plo said.

TAG:Any

OOC:Sorry I haven't been able to post that much, Darth RL has attacked.

8. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008

"Your no fun Sixz" Slaveten said, looking back at the humans. He sighed and turned away thinking "how is it we're both majors,but he still outranks me........."

Tag: Sixz

9. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

Marcus waited patiently as the droid entered, instead of who he asked for a small, green person walked out; his old age was clear upon him as he spoke in a raspy voice, " Hello there friend, you're name, what would it be? "

Marcus could feel tremendous power which surged from this small creature before him, Marcus could tell, this was not a person to mess with. "It is Jedi Master Jorgon Arstick that I seek, my name is Marcus Alexander De Caliencio, son of Marsil and Sonjea De Caliencio of Aruza, who are you?"

TAG: Ki_Undi_Mundi

10. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Sizx sighed as he began hearing Slaveten's whining. Turning the AAT about, he proceeded off feild, only to return on foot.
    "Slaveten, I outrank you do to my experience, and my capabilities." Sizx says, awaiting the obviously idiotic Viceroy's reply.
    He obviously has never suceeded in invading a planet before, else he wouldn't be ordering executions like Alderaanian ale...

Tag: Slaveten, Gunray

11. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008
    GM Approved

Name: Zentha-Kla
    Alias:Zen
    Age: 150(Species has long life span,they aren't consider middle aged until 400 years old)
    Species: Draethos
    Home Planet: Draethos
    Height: 1.8 meters
    Weight: 126 lb
    Hair Color: N/A
    Hair Length: N/A
    Eye Color: Scarlet Red
    Facial Hair: N/A
    Clothes: Red scarf around his neck,Golden armor belt with a gem in the center,under that is a standred jedi outfit
    Physical Appearance: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Draethos_UAA.jpg
    Jedi Rank: Jedi Knight
    Lightsaber Color: Ice Blue
    Hilt: Has round gems along the top of it and parts are gold to match his belt
    Personal Ship: Astral Screamer
    Model: Delta-7 Prototype Aethersprite-class light interceptor (Black and Red coloring)
    Biography: Born on Draethos, Zentha was raised by his parents friends after his parents died due to illness. He lived a fairly normal life, unaware of his jedi potentials. He because aware of his potentials as he entered adulthood (which lasts till they are 400 due to their long life span)when some jedi landed on his planet. He was then taken to the Jedi council and began his jedi training with Master Yoda. He trained for may years and became a jedi knight at the age of 93(still considered young by his race)

Others: His race has the ability of telephy

12. kit-kenobi

kit-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2007
    IC: Kit Fisto
    Council Recess

While the council was taking a break Kit Fisto decided to venture outside the council chambers for the first time that day. While walking down the corridor that lead away from the council room, Kit was thinking over the earlier dealings of the day, and hoped the chancellor would accept the idea of an incentive, for he did not want to see a war between the republic and the federation. If for no other reason then the republic had no army to fight with, he knew the jedi could not fight a war on that scale. There were just to few jedi, and besides they were peace keepers, not warriors.

Without realizing it Kit had wondered to his destination, the north garden. Walking into the center of the garden the jedi master sat down in between to trees, and opened himself up the the force. Only today it felt more clouded then usual. He had noticed this feeling had been coming about more and more often. Never the less he began his meditation, and waited for his comlink to buzz him to return the council chambers.

TAG: ALL

13. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon Arstick~ Talking with Lei'Vor

Jorgon studied Lei'Vor for a minute before answering.

" You see, " He said, scratching his beard. " Taking on a Padawan is a great responsibility. You are undoubtably a great Jedi, sometimes I come to the realization that you're probably almost ready to surpass myself in your Jedi abilities. See, when taking on a padawan, you must be like a father, and like a brother. You must be kind to your padawan, yet strict, and you must be able to teach them something worth while. Being a Jedi is a hard life, I know it, and you know it, and you must make sure they know that, and help them over the challenges that they face in their life as a Jedi. I believe I can confidently say that I have done well by you. I can not tell you if you are ready to take on a padawan or not, you may seem to be ready to me, but you must look inside yourself, once you do that, you and only you will know if you are ready. "

Jorgon looked up at the beautiful sky, and looked back down at the scenary of the garden, and how lush and beautiful it was. He took this in and looked back at Lei'Vor.

" Come, " he said, pushing himself up off the railing and he began walking. " We must go back to the Council Chambers, I sense that I may be needed there . "

TAG: Lei'Vor

IC: Master Yoda~ Outside of Council Chambers

Yoda studied the man before him. Marcus towered over the tiny green Jedi.

" Marcus, you say your name is? " Yoda said. " Master Yoda I am. Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I am also. Seeking Master Jorgon Arstick you are? Bussiness do you have with him of what kind? Out with his former Padawan he is. Coming back soon he will be. State your purpose you must. "

Yoda was suddenly cut off when Master Kay Koda came up to him.

[i[?Master Yoda I bring news from the Chancellor,? he said bowing to the Head Master of the order. After a short pause he delivered his message.

?The chancellor has reviewed our findings and has agreed to meet with a selected group of Jedi consisting of Master Yoda, Master Windu, Master Arstick and myself, to be present when the Chancellor and the Senator attempt to negotiate with Viceroy Gunray,? he said. This was not much progress to the situation as the Chancellor had not directly decided on one or the other of the plans laid out by the council. This meeting laid a shroud of secrecy on the whole situation. Now just to see if the Masters would agree to meet with the Chancellor to take care of this Viceroy. [/i]

" Go we will, " He said. " Restart the Council will in a little bit. Relax for a few minutes you can. Call me when I am ready for you, I will. "

He turned back to Marcus again, and stared at him, awaiting an answer.

TAG: Kay Koda, Marcus

14. witchdoctor187

Aug 14, 2007
    Kay Koda/ Council Chambers/ Coruscant

Kay had delivered his message to Grand Master Yoda. The Small green Jedi turned to him wit ha look of contemplation on his face.

"Go we will, "He said." Restart the Council will in a little bit. Relax for a few minutes you can. Call me when I am ready for you, I will. "

?As you wish Master, thank you,? with that Kay went and sat in the guest chair of the council chambers, since he was not on the council, he was not allowed to sit in any of the actual chairs. Now Kay just waited for the council members to assemble and continue the discussion on the Naboo situation and then go and attempt negotiations with Viceroy Gunray in the Chancellors office.

Tag: Council Members

15. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

Marcus seemed a bit confused at this smaller male, and a bit flustered as he told Marcus of the Jedi,

"Master Yoda I am. Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I am also. Seeking Master Jorgon Arstick you are? Bussiness do you have with him of what kind? Out with his former Padawan he is. Coming back soon he will be. State your purpose you must. "

"I think I should then wait until he returns, Master Yoda." Marcus said trying to conceal his emotions before the stronger Master. "My business should be held with him and I, which excludes all other parties..." He said flatly.

TAG: Master Yoda!

16. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    IC: Lei'Vor
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Lei'Vor smiled as he listened to his master's words of praise and wisdom nodding slowly. As he began to walk back to the Council Chambers alongside Master Astrick.

"True Master" Lei'Vor started to speak as he walked along "I suppose it truely is an internal thing. However I did want to seek out your opinion first, after all it is easy to tell if a Jedi is not suited to teaching." Some of the Knights and even Masters around truely where not suited to taking on padawans.

He bowed to his master with a smile before entering the turbolift. "Thank you for your praise aswell."

Lei'Vor let the rest of the trip pass in silence except when they passed by Master Yoda and a strange man. Lei'Vor could sense the force within him but there was something strange about it.

"I think I should then wait until he returns, Master Yoda." Marcus said trying to conceal his emotions before the stronger Master. "My business should be held with him and I, which excludes all other parties..." He said flatly

Lei'Vor did not trust this man in the least and this little speech was certainly not helping, the jedi council did not have secrets from each other. They usually shared everything with the Jedi of the temple aswell, unless absolutely necessary.

Stopping Lei'Vor looked at Marcus and then walked on, the conversation was not his place. As much as he wanted to tell the stranger that he would simply have to address the council he would refrain.

Tag: Sith_King, Ki_Undi_Mundi, Council Members

17. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Yoda and Master Jorgon~ Outside of the Council Chambers

"I think I should then wait until he returns, Master Yoda." Marcus said trying to conceal his emotions before the stronger Master. "My business should be held with him and I, which excludes all other parties..." He said flatly.

Master Yoda stared down the Marcus. He didn't like the way this gentleman came off to him. He could sense the force within him, but if was awkward, it was strange, and it was not Jedi.

As Master Yoda turned his head he saw Lei'Vor and Jorgon walking side by side, as they had so long ago.

Jorgon heard the man speaking to Master Yoda. He flicked his head indicating for Lei'Vor to follow him over to the man.

" I want you with me on this one, " He said to Lei' Vor.

Jorgon walked over and bowed to the Grand Master.

" Back you are from your walk I see, " he said to Jorgon. " Leave you I will, business with this man you have. "

Jorgon's eye brow raised slightly, He wasn't sure who this man was, but he could sense the force within him. He knew that Yoda and Lei'Vor could too.

" I am Master Jorgon Arstick, " He said to Marcus. " This is my former apprentice and long time friend Master Lei'Vor. What is your name son? And what business do you have with me?"

TAG: Marcus, Lei'Vor

IC: Master Oppo Rancisis~ Inside the Council Chambers

Master Rancisis saw Master Kay Koda stride along into the Council Chambers and take a seat in one of the visitors chairs. He never bothered getting up from his chair, seeing as it was pointless, since he knew the Council meeting was close.

He beckoned to Koda to come over to him.

" Master Koda, " He said in a very comfortable tone. " What is your take on the man over near the door, talking with Master Jorgon. Do you sense what I sense my friend? "

TAG: Kay Koda

18. witchdoctor187

Aug 14, 2007
    Kay Koda/ Council Chamber/ Coruscant

Kay sat quietly in the chair, waiting for when they would leave for the chancellor?s office until he was summond by Master Oppo Rancisis

"Master Koda," He said in a very comfortable tone. "What is your take on the man over near the door, talking with Master Jorgon. Do you sense what I sense my friend? "

?I feel it too master, but I am not certain of his inner intentions, but from my years of wandering I have seen many like him. They have mental walls but just by their exterior appearance it is easy to tell what their main objective is,? said Kay as he came up to the serpentine Jedi Master. Even though Kay was a Master himself, he always insisted on bowing and showing respect to the High Council Members due to their experience and having achieved the rank that Kay had yet to attain.

Kay had always respected Master Rancisis. He had always been fair to Kay, and supported Kay?s petition numerous times to be given the privilege of being on the High Council despite what the other masters might have said. Kay had treated Master Rancisis with the utmost respect due to his age and experience but as well as his friendly attitude towards Kay.

They both sat in silence for a second, both rolling the same thoughts over and over again in their mind of who this man was, where he had come from, and why was he here. After a couple of seconds of silence Kay again spoke.

?This man has a slippery nature about his Master, I am not able to fully read his thoughts or get a clear fixture on why he is here or who he is period. All I have to say though is that we need to be careful,? he said to Master Rancisis while also giving a sideways glance over at the strange newcomer. Kay knew that trying to read the man?s thoughts was risky because if the man was a force adept than he would now exactly who was keeping an eye on him. In this case that would be Kay.

Tag: Ki_Undi_Mundi, Sith King

19. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008

Slaveten sighed as they began withdrawing.
    "Guess i can't complain, atleast i'm a major" he said calmly "So Sizx,any new orders"
    The killing of the 5000 humans would of been fun .......

tag: Sizx

OOC: as for starting Zentha off, my minds kinda shuck,so i might need somewhere to start off

20. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Mace Windu watched the situation closely. He truthfully did not trust Marcus seeing that he had sensed him listening in on Council issues. He slowly walked towards Master Koda and Marcus and greeted Koda with a nod.

"Master Yoda may I speak with you for a moment?" He asked slowly and quietly sending a tight force wave of concern to Yoda as he did.

Tag Yoda and councilhowev
    _______________________________________________________________________________

IC

Jon Antilles slammed his hands on the communications board he was in a desperate situation and simply did not know what to do. He paced slowly and took a sip of corellian ale. He had not yet received a response from anyone and he was running out of options. He turned slowly breathing hard. There was little he could do now except withdraw completely to save more lives. Those scum bags were attacking poor Naboo human beings.

Jon turned to his Communications commander. "Sir I want the Clone Delta Squardon immediately. Prime individual fighter ships we are going to Naboo on a covert operation."

Jon left the communications room and walked down the hallway to his personal quaters. He slowly walked to his armory room and looked around. He knew that they were dealing with droid generals so he was to dress and act carefully.

He pulled on his official Republic battle armor and adjusted his head peice. He picked up a cache of blaster pistols, blaster rifles, combat knives and several grenades. He finally turned and picked up a rather bulky ion cannon rifle. He sent a message for others to do the same. He walked down the hallway where several stealth republic fighters were. They were equipped to hold soldiers and pick up civillians.

Jon planned to send a few of these ships to Naboo where he could hit the Capital with a lightning strike and attempt to take down most of the droid generals. He would have to tread carefully though. He had the feeling that the council would not like his decision.

Jon spun on his heel and looked at Delta squadron. They were some of the finest troops in the Republic.

"Men our situation is dire we are here to become a thorn in the Federation's side and end their attacks." Jon outlined his plan before assigining groups of clones to their ships. HE did this before walking up his own ramp.

Soon the cadre of ships took off and approached Naboo. Jon sat at the edge of his seat and ordered the pilot to activate the new steatlh equipment. The material they used was similar to cloaking technology and the best the Republic had but it was always reliable. Jon had faith in his pilots and believed that they would make it.

The ships soon passed near the Federation. Jon soon started to breath slightly the ships soon approached Naboo's atmosphere. Jon started to wonder if they would make it. If they were fired open than he and his soldiers were prepared to parachute out the ship and land safely near the Gungan territories.

Jon stared out his visor and waited for what was to come.

Tag all

OOC: I hope this is alright with the GM if it is not than I can just organize a retreat or something similar. Jon was just sitting there so I thought it would be ok if he could try something like this since it is within his character.

21. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006
    GM ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm going to have to shut this game down, due to a lack of plot and insight on my part. I think an Old Republic RPG isn't going to go very far as of right now, and I think that I'm goign to have to shut it down.

I'd like to thank all of you for playing, and I will be starting a new game sometime soon. I'll have a mod lock this topic as soon as possible. Thank you all and I hope you see you guys in future RP's.

- Ki_Undi_Mundi

22. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Are you sure you want to do this? I like this RPG!!

IC

Jon was soon shot down and was killed. Sidious than destroyed all the jedi in the galaxy. Than a nuclear weapon was tossed at Sidious than he died to. Soon God decided that he didn't like the Star Wars galaxy and sent High School Musical characters to over run it. That is the end of this RPG!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.