main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Old San Juan Cantina: The RPG Thread v 2.0

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Hello all! The Old San Juan Cantina has reopened its doors after a Caco Jedi rampage.

The idea of this thread is to do a little RPGing (new word I just invented, by the way!), serve as a communication channel between PRJO members and foster inter-Clan communication.

The only basic ground rule is NO GODMODING! That means that no character here is GOD.
    Fer instance, you can't come in and say "I come and I chop off your hand and then I do a backflip, kill Rafa and then I chop Corran's head off and I land and I drink a Mike's Hard Lemonade. . ." You get the idea. Any questions, PM any in the HC.

Your host in the Cantina is a droid known as TB-219 or Teebo. Teebo will take care of your orders!

***TEEBO will AUTOMATICALLY serve your drinks. Hopefully that will make things run smoother!***

2. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Hey Teebo, Can i call you Teebs? anyway, gimme a Smirnoff as soon as you can...

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wind blows strongly as the doors open to the cantina. His siloutte appears in the frame. The darkness of his fur blends in with the night and all that is noticed are his eyes and fangs.

He takes a step inside and the ground creeks under his weight. He grumbles in a high voice:* "Good evening" *He moves in his claws a very juicy looking bag of credits which he shakes from time to time to call forth only the dirtiest of scum or the most avid of bounty hunters. He Takes a seat and is served a drink. To the droid he gives 5 times the amount the drink is worth* "Keep it. Your services are apreciated droid." *He looks around and awaits a formidable bounty hunter, one that might have something to interest him..........*

4. Jango_Rendar

Jango_Rendar Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2002
    *Enters an orders a beer*

Hello all.

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *his gaze falls upon the newcomer ((Jango)) and he greets slighty, still this is not the person he seeks*

6. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *In his mind only the one named after the new world order might be able to shine a light upon this predicament, and he was willing to pay anything for this.....* *His money bag shakes once more*

7. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    * He suddenly stops talkin with his companion and looks slowly toward the cantina, puts his Bacardi Silver on the table and then he says what his face already express* There's a disturbance in the force.

8. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    *Suddenly, a tall, dark figure enters the Cantina. Brown robes...However this character quickly senses a disturbance in the Force. Thus he decides to step back and wait for his master outside the Cantina...*

9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He smiles as he sips his drink. Your feelings serve you well young Jedi. A small focussing and in an instant he utilizes the force stealth technique in which he surpressed the aura of the force. He sits there and awaits the entrance of the bounty hunter. His money gleams but it is overshadowed by the glow of his eyes......*

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *His fur dangles as the blades stir amongst themselves. He lowers for another drink and savours the nectar. His eyes focused on the door and his senses on all that is around him. His skills used to the peak to shroud the light side of the force in mystery surely his initial entrance turned some heads but his clouding would only confuse them all, draw them inside.
    In his mind boggled the idea of a bounty hunter Jedi, such a great contradiction, yet interesting, surely he might make a fun project. Once again the coins shake in his hand. He looks over his shoulders for an instant and smiles at the inhabitants of the cantina.*

11. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    *The tall figure, waits patiently the arrival of his master. Only then will he enter the Cantina. Aware of the dangerous situation, he decides to comunnicate with his master...still he waits patienly in the shadows outside the Cantina*

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He takes a deep breath and delights in a feeling, posibly this is hesitation, I feel him near, Possibly this is fear? HA fear in a jedi? This may not be such a great warrior, Cautious but not very brave. He looks at the door and patiently waits for the entrance of the Jedi*

13. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    *Continues waiting. He rather be AWARE and Cautious than RECKLESS

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He sips his drink again and thinks. Well I would be cautious too if the Adegan's Clan wanted me dead like they want him......... After all he does pose a threat to them. Adegans, got to handed to them they are sneaker than a Bothan. Kudos young Jedi, Kudos*

15. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    *A figure in a dark cloak enters the cantina. He signals the droid and the droid nods at him. He walks over to Xanatos, his face still hidden under his cloak.*

You have done well, my young apprentice. Come, let us have a drink.

*Glances towards the dark Wookie and leads Xanatos to a booth.*

16. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He sees the two of them enter and he smiles and greets. The bag of coins shimering in his hand calling like a delightfull melody.* Greetings. *He takes a gulp of his drink*

17. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    *Without looking.*

Greetings.

*Signals the droid*

Bring me the bottle of Romulan Ale in the back room. The one I've been saving.

*The droid nods and goes for the bottle*

18. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    The tall dark figure approaches the Cantina...

"Yes, my master..."

19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He stands up and bows slightly without removing his eyes from both of them. His frame towers over them and he moves close but not too much to alarm them. Bounty Hunters are not too be alarmed.* May I join you? I am Garga I believe I have sent for your aprentice but I will pay for both of your troubles. *He gets double the estimated 4000 and places it in front of them.*

20. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    *looks at the Wookie*

I have no need for your credits here my friend. This is my establishment, as you can see. Come join us. . .

*The droid brings the bottle of Romulan ale*

Have some Romulan ale. It is from my personal stock. Quite rare. Quite good.

*Nods to the droid and the droid serves three drinks*

Let us talk business. Why have you contacted my apprentice?

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He nods* I am honored. Yes offcourse lets cut to the chase. I have been told that your aprentice is a very promissing one and that he was the one that found a certain droid that the Energy clan wants. I offer you a trade, I will tell you the plans of the Energy clan and offer some info about the Bane clan in exchange for just the data disk of the droid, you may keep it and sell it to the Energy clan and get more money. I require this disk because the Energy clan is straying from its ways.....it is so that your aprentice is actually being hunted by them.

22. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    I see. . .

*Sips the green ale*

My information must be wrong then. I thought the droid had no data disk. And I must study my Jedi Code. I thought that hunting was out of character for followers of the Light Side of the Force.

*Sips drink again*

Aaah, Romulan Ale, its aroma is unlike anything in the Galaxy. Very rare, very expensive. This was a present you know. A present from an old friend. . . Perhaps you know him. They call him Khal D'Rhonn. . .

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He leans back and holds the drink calmly* The droid you have is actually hooked up with surveillance cameras, they are milking you. *He looks at the Drink and looks at him.* I am not aware of this fellow, but I may have heard his name as a during the bettings at the Arena I battle in, wealthy fellow he is? *He keeps the drink in his hands and says* Going back to business...... The droid does have a disk and whoever told you that it doesnt is betraying you.

24. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    *Smirks a little and sips the drink*

Surveillance cameras. Interesting. If that is so the Adegans are threading dangerously into the Dark Side. As you well know, the Dark Side is filled with lies and deception. It saddens me to learn that Jedi Master Rafael has lost so much control over his students. He is a good man.
    The Dark Side can be useful. . .to an extent. But only if you are properly instructed on how to use it. If not, your own hate will consume you.

*Calmly sips drink again*

And yes, this friend is rich. He is also very powerful. More powerful than you can possibly imagine.

*Stares right into the Wookies eyes with an extremely calm expression and talks with a soft voice.*

And the betrayal you speak of is simply nonsense. Nobody betrays our clan.

*Raises eyebrow*

Nobody.

*Slowly places drink on the table*

But enough chit chat, my friend. It is the realm of fools and madmen. We are here to talk business.

25. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He looks at his face and listens to his words. A soft breeze passes thru his hair* Then we are on the right track. I offer three times the reward that droid had on his head for just his data, I will give you this new data disk with other information. Do not worry it is not to harm them just to throw them offcourse. You may try to get some profit off of it still. Now the information I hold concerns the Energy and the Bane clans I will shine some light on this for you. My purpose is to destroy both theese clans once and for all. Then there will true balance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.