main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE ORIGINAL SIN

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Dec 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Update 11

Motel, Near Martin‘s Beach

The mouthless Girl looked at Lilith for a second, then she made a gesture around the room and put her hand to her chest. This was obviously her room. They should get their own.

She then wrote something down on the notepad, folded it and gave it to Rufus. This was her equivalent to whispering something, maybe. She retreated on the bed, pulled her legs close to herself and warapped her arms around it. She looked incredibly sad and lonely if she sat there like this. But there was something in her eyes. Lilith only saw it now. Under those tears she fought constantly there was something much older than Lilith or even Milton. There was a spark of her creator. The Creator. The only power in the universe able to create anything. The one Milton Prest wanted to kill and who had been a mystery even to those as old as Lilith.

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @Sir_Draco

Flat of Thomas Pfeiffer

Sarah smiled. „I would love to!“ She said and played with her hair in the way they said in third class dating advise magazines girls did when they were „willing“.

It took them only a few minutes to reach Thomas flat and she slipped out of her shoes and walked into the simple, but large flat. For Hamburg it was pretty oversized, actually. He had earned a lot of money with being sort of a cult leader for online communities believing in the Change.

„Wow.“ Sarah smiled. „So what do you wanna show me? I am ready.“ She smiled and something about her smile indeed looked ready for anything.

Tag: @LordTroefpchen

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The mouthless Girl looked at Lilith for a second, then she made a gesture around the room and put her hand to her chest. This was obviously her room. They should get their own.

She then wrote something down on the notepad, folded it and gave it to Rufus. This was her equivalent to whispering something, maybe. She retreated on the bed, pulled her legs close to herself and warapped her arms around it. She looked incredibly sad and lonely if she sat there like this. But there was something in her eyes. Lilith only saw it now. Under those tears she fought constantly there was something much older than Lilith or even Milton. There was a spark of her creator. The Creator. The only power in the universe able to create anything. The one Milton Prest wanted to kill and who had been a mystery even to those as old as Lilith.

IC: Lilith
    Mouthless Girl's Room

Ah, they needed their own room.

Was there going to be time? Lilith regarded the woman for a moment, attempting to not try and peek at the note.

Her eyes moved of their own accord, and in not looking at Rufus, in trying to look anywhere else, they locked on the glass in the girls eyes. The unshed tears that sparkled; in that, Lilith could only blink at the impossibility of it.

Oh.

Oh.

Lilith had no idea what to do with it.

She had no mouth.

But if she had the power to speak?

Milton couldn't do anything.

"Rufus, come on."

TAG: @Sir_Draco, @DarkLordoftheFins

3. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Rufus Jameson
    Motel Room

Rufus had a short look at the paper and then smiled. „I won‘t“ He promised her and turned to Lilith. „Let us get out.“ He said. „I can check the perimeter, while we talk about what is our next step.“ He said, padded the girls shoulder and picked up the assault rifle again, putting it on his back. „Tomorrow morning we leave.“ He whispered to her and walked out, waiting for Lilith to follow.

„What is the game at play, here? Who is wanting her dead? They send you to get her, did they? So who is it?“

He asked and felt tense now .“I need you to tell me, so I know who I am up against.“

Tag: @Sinrebirth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.