main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Psycho Circus - (the Geriatric Insane Asylum)

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Jedi_Satimber, Mar 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterKay

MasterKay Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 4, 2003
    Isn't it on Sunday, Patty?

Bye, Crystal, Patty! EDIT: Thanks! *munches on cookie, waves*

Poor, Veruca, a baseball widow, and so young too! :D

2. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    YYM You are going to learn not to mess with me.

Black out for those you don't need to question my honor or loyalties:

mamayoyoda: ;-)
    mamayoyoda: :-(
    SithJada: was in garage
    mamayoyoda: should i ask?
    SithJada: The freezer is in the garage!
    mamayoyoda: ok ;-)
    SithJada: I don't smoke anymore so I wasn't sneaking a cigarette-tobacco or otherwise
    mamayoyoda: good to hear.
    SithJada: It will be a year of being smokefree on May 27. My daughter asked me to quit last year so i did
    mamayoyoda: that is awesome. Was it hard ?
    SithJada: Not really. I knew I had to. Christy had asked me when she could start smoking and I told her never because cigarettes can kill you. She said "Then you need to stop." and I agreed. I was totally committed and I found something to replace the cigarettes cause I couldn't use any of the products like the gum, patch etc.
    mamayoyoda: Can I ask what you used?
    mamayoyoda:
    SithJada: Tea tree oil toothpicks. One of the women in the smoker enders group I went to brought them in. Not very ladylike but better than smoking.
    mamayoyoda: never heard of that. cool.
    SithJada: I get them at one of the healthfood supermarkets - Wild Oats
    mamayoyoda: ok.
    SithJada: I don't know what they have in your area. I think Wild Oats is local to AZ
    mamayoyoda: it might be.
    SithJada: Are you in Houston???
    mamayoyoda: close to Austin.
    SithJada: I might end up in Dallas one weekend soon
    mamayoyoda: for a con?
    SithJada: No . . . It's about the halfway point between me and Spooky
    mamayoyoda: :p Maulfly and I can drive up there. :-D
    SithJada: Well, getting away for a weekend is going to be some task. My mother gets real cranky when I take off!
    mamayoyoda: :-D
    SithJada: One of my "brothers" and his wife have offered to take her anytime. I just feel weird about leaving her. :-\
    mamayoyoda: It's ok. You are a single mom. You need your "adult" time.
    SithJada: Yes, I do. I just hate leaving her. Everytime I do my mother undoes everything I've done and when I get back I pay for it for weeks.
    mamayoyoda: i can understand that. Sorry.:-(
    SithJada: Well, I'm getting to the point that I think my mom may be developing Alzheimers. She just tends to forget and then get snappy and argumentative. It's weird. I tell people some of the stuff she says to me and they are like Whoa!
    mamayoyoda: Have you seen a doctor. you seriously don't want to leave your daughter with her if it is.
    SithJada: I know. I am switching my doctor to hers. I will mention my concern to her. It also might be that she is in a great deal of pain from her hip. She needs a hip replacement. Then again, this is the woman who says I'm full of demons =-O
    mamayoyoda: Is she wrong ? ;-)
    SithJada: Please! I just act like a bat out of hell. In RL I'm an O:), well sort of . . .
    mamayoyoda: sort of?
    mamayoyoda: :p
    SithJada: I just do things like shoot my mouth off and end up in RL duels. And then I'm infamous in the PFF for all the guys following me around. But they only follow, they know better than to get near or they might get fried ;-)
    mamayoyoda: very funny.
    SithJada: Well, just ask J.Sat. I did pull my knife on a guy at the party he was at. He insulted my friends. Now I would have never hurt him but he learned his lesson ;-)
    mamayoyoda: you carry a knife?
    SithJada: Yes, it is a duel blade Smith and Wesson. Everyone in the PFF carries a knife. My "brother" Void was insistent that I get one because I travel up and down I-10 to go to Phoenix at least 1x a month
    mamayoyoda: I see his point. Plus being without a "male" most of the time.
    SithJada: I usually don't stop along the way but when I do, I know I can defend myself.
    mamayoyoda: good.
    SithJada: he he he. My other "brother" Choad posted this website with some really weird car stickers. Here is one of them "Open a portal to a dimension of evil first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day"
    mamayoyoda: very weird.
    SithJada: He he he, got send that to Spooky in his morning PM.
    mamayoyoda: yup.
    SithJada: So, when does

3. veruca

veruca Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    Poor, Veruca, a baseball widow, and so young too!

Not that young anymore, lol! I just look young.
    And usually I am watching too, but I've been so busy lately. [face_plain]

4. MasterKay

Dec 4, 2003
    SW, no question of your honor, but couldn't resist the read. I loveTea Tree Oil toothpicks. The company was/is local and I used to have them all the time. I'd buy boxes of 500.

*makes note to self, look for new place to find the toothpicks*

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    so veruca...is Zax gonna reclaim his spot...or just watch the Cubs all day and forget about the WARD???

6. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    MK, I get them from the local "upscale" healthfood market. And they are how I quit smoking. Reminds me, I'm going to pick some up and send them to Spooky [face_love]

7. MasterKay

Dec 4, 2003
    TTO toothpicks pwn chewing gum! Last time I got my hair cut, they were offering Tea Tree Oil scalp treatments. I'm going to have to try it next time!

Is there a pool around here? I'd love a swim.

*starts looking around"

8. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    There is a pool but watch out for Beelzebub and Dogme. The pool is Beelzebub's home and he and Dogme like to play in there together. They make a big mess. ;)

9. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    don't listen to her.

those mangy mutts are locked up a lot.

Ok...gonna post the new WARD in a minute or so...

MasterKay and veruca have room numbers...be sure to place them in your sig.

10. Otis_the_Orderly

Otis_the_Orderly Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    >Note to self: frisk Sith_Wench to ensure she's unarmed while in the Geriatric Ward.<

11. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    I couldn't help looking, too. Looks like I'm getting scheduled for another trip. :p

12. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    You know what really bugs me...

Yym backed out of meeting me...in his "hometown", but will drive 4 hours to Dallas to meet Wench & spooky.

Anyways....it is done.

Lock this one.

13. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    *looks around one last time* :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.