main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Games The Rancor Pit (EUC Dueling thread)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Alric Qel Droma

The Krath Jedi was making progress, but then came those akward thrusts of Vronskr, and he was forced to make a parry and revert to using his blade to sweep from the side to meet it before it impaled him.

“Cleaver gal.”

TAG: @Dandelo

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
    Dandelo likes this.
  2. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    IC: Tia

"you flatter me Jedi" she parries and steps back thrusting under arm aiming for his heart "you're holding back..."

TAG @Kato Sai

Kato Sai likes this.
  3. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Severance

The thrust got past his defenses, the tip of the blade bore through his larimar blue underarm cloth and made its way to the flesh, it was going to bore through to his heart and Alric was faced with doing something drastic, he pulled his right arm down pushing the blade down, the blade tore off at the elbow. The limb dropped, and the hole now smoking. The pain was seething, like a burning and he fell back on his left knee.

His saber was clutched in his severed hand, hoping the shock of what he had done had distracted Tia, he pointed his left hand and shouted as he channel his pain, a great burst of energy, blue and transparent came at her.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  4. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    IC: Tia:

The young Sith was thrown backward by the force of the blue energy and slammed against the wall with a thud, she drops to the floor in a crouched position with a split lip, she licked the wound and grinned tasting the blood before force-jumping in front of him, activating her lightsaber again.

TAG @Kato Sai

Kato Sai likes this.
  5. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Wounded Jedi took the advantage of Tia being forced back and grabbed his severed arm, it clutched his saber hilt with a mechanical tightness. He took the arm and beat it against the wall nearest him till it was bloody and tore at the fingers, he got the hilt in hand and ignited his saber just in time to meet a recovered Tia.

“Impressive, you recover fast Dark Maiden.”

Alric spun his blade sweeping cuts creating circled of green light around his body.

Dandelo likes this.
  6. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

Tia's eyes widened and she took a step backward, unsure what to make of this spectacle and wondered what he was going to do next

TAG: @Kato Sai

Kato Sai likes this.
  7. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The toll of the lost limb and use of The Force was now becoming too much for Alric. He stumbled, falling on one knee, dust rising up as he dug his blade downward to help steady him. Had it been made of steel or iron it would have, but the blade passed down into soil, and he toppled. His back now exposed and his face in the dirt.

Dandelo likes this.
  8. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

Tia stood over him, a gleeful expression on her face, she stretched forth a hand and electric blue bolts bore into him from her finger tips

"Jedi...poor Jedi"

Tag @Kato Sai

Kato Sai likes this.
  9. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Dusty Jedi felt the current tear into his back, the bolts burning his flesh and delving into his body, wrapping around his spine and rib cage. The pain was aching and searing at once. Alric clinched his teeth, his vision blurring. His mind filled with memory as he was flogged by the Krath. Their chains beating on his back. It was at this his eyes clouded white, and he raised up hus back and looked at Tia.

“You will not break me!”

He ignited his saber and tossed it at her cheek before collapsing back to the ground.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  10. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

yelled out in pain as the blade burned her skin and immediately blasted more bolts into him
    she dropped her saber, as her cheek throbbed with pain. This will take weeks of bactatank recovery! she grimmaced

Tag: @Kato Sai

11. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Aleric Qel Droma

The saber stopped in mid air behind Tia and came back like a boomerang towards her back. Aleric had now expended the last bit of command he had in the Force as he now burned in the bolts of Tia’s wrath.

12. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

The Sith turned to see the lightsaber darting towards her, it was too late to suspend it, but she forced rolled out of its trajectory.
    Her cheek was burning her now and she fell to her knees, Careful not to touch the mark. She faced away from her foe.

Tag @Kato Sai

13. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

Several Med Droids poured out of the gates, one obsidian one approached Tia.
    “Do you need medical assistance?”

Two other Med Droids with a floating stretcher lifted Alric on to it. One of them picked up the arm and examined it.
    “Tissue damage extensive, nerve damage beyond repair. Suggest animatronic replacement.”

A oxygen mask was fixed to Alric’s mouth as he was being extricated, his eyes opened to meet Tia’s. He nodded. He had wounded her vanity, she had taken his trusted arm.

14. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014

The girl's eyes met those of Alric and she nods respectfully at him, he had been a worthy opponent. She turned to the med droid, "I will deal with it myself, I have my own droids"
    she stood, and gave the grey Jedi a half smile, "there is hope for you yet...until next time, grey warrior"
    she picks up her silk robe and gracefully put it on before walking from the arena

TAG: @Kato Sai

15. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    Hawke enters the chambers, gazes around at the emtpy arena. "My master has asked me to practice my bladework, is there anyone who wishes to spar with me?" Removes his over robe and hangs it nearby, sits and meditates while waiting.

16. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    A shadow drifts through the Sith side of the stands that ring the Rancor Pit. Without a sound it moves, until it reaches the seats reserved for the Circle Lords. Settling down on it's own seat a talon emerges from the glove covering that hand. Eyes roam the enclosure, waiting to see who might come challenge this young Jedi, the talon tapping lightly on the groove it had already cut into the end of the armrest of the shadows seat.

"I suppose someone will take this young one up on his offer, time will tell." came forth from the shadow in a wry tone.

17. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    If i was not on another assignment from my own master i would've taken you up on your offer by now @Hawke

18. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    enters the chamber.....looks across and sees the Sith Lord but does not acknowledge him. Finds a random seat as there are not special seats for Jedi and sits, wrapping her robe around her to watch.

Rest easy my Padawan, meditate well, the time will come.

Hawke, Tay Neir and darthbernael like this.
  19. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: ???

A soft billowing black cloud unfurls upon the Pit's dark mezzanine, before a shrouded figure steps through. A stirring in the force has brought him. The place is very familiar as ever.

His gaze flashes towards the Circle of Lords and he offers a respectful nod, then turns to survey the figure in meditation.

Could this be? One of the puplings from the crystal cave?

Deliberately, he scans the surroundings as he recalls there had been several masters present as well.

Hmmm. Perhaps, there was opportunity here. Perhaps not. But hopefully......

There was a smirk, then a glint of the eyes.

Patience, before Reward.

Tag: @darthbernael ( mentioned )

20. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    IC: Iudex

Unlike his fellow Circle Lord, there was far less spectacle with Iudex's arrival within the specially reserved box seats. Instead, he merely strode into view from a side passage, donned in a casual royal blue robe, a datapad tucked loosely under his arm.

"So," He said, offering Bernael a polite nod as he lowered into his seat. "Pray tell there's an interesting duel on the docket today. I could use the distraction."

Tag: @darthbernael

21. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Chuckling at the Jedi Master as she found her seat, Bernael continued to tap his talon on the armrest. The shrouded figure received a nod, of both respect and recognition.

When Iudex arrived, he waited until the other Circle Lord took his seat before responding. "We shall see. The Jedi Padawan is exercising the patience I would imagine his master has instilled in him. But..we shall see how long patience lasts."

He gestured for one of the vendors, casually waving a hand towards Iudex, "Some refreshment perhaps, as we wait."

TAGS: @Silvertough, @Adalia-Durron, @greyjedi125 (All mentions)

greyjedi125, Hawke and Silvertough like this.
  22. Tia

Tia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2022
    Tia taps her foot impatiently, wanting to see some action, and some Jedi limbs thrown across the arena.

greyjedi125 and darthbernael like this.
  23. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    "Patience is supposedly a Jedi virtue.." Iudex replied with a chuckle, before accepting a beverage from one of the passing vendors. While raising the glass to his emerald lips, he cast his gaze across the stands, taking a mental note of the few other bystanders milling about.

A few Jedi, a few Sith, nothing to write home about.

"Unfortunately such a virtue makes for an incredibly boring match.." Iudex sighed wistfully, "If only we had some Peons cursed with too much free time to throw at them, hm?"

Tags:
    @darthbernael , Everyone else

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
    greyjedi125, Tia and darthbernael like this.
  24. Darth Starwalker

Darth Starwalker Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 8, 2022
    "Yeah we do have a lot of freetime too much for my liking, were should i go now?" Asked Starwalker to Iudex. It had been his second time in this arena.

TAG: @Silvertough , everyone else

25. Tia

Tia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2022