main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The Silver Bullet Saloon (Blood Moon Gulch OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Reynar_Tedros, May 16, 2019.

1. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    You can go ahead and put that game of solitaire on hold. ;) Update is up!

2. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    "And there was great rejoicing..." [face_dancing]

Reynar_Tedros likes this.
  3. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    I swear, I thought Billy Ware was going to turn into a giant green rage monster... :p

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  4. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    “Hulk play piano!” [face_laugh]

Mistress_Renata likes this.
  5. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Pondering the timeline... Jack's shoot out with Grievson probably took place while Lizzy was still riding towards town. By the time she gets back to the house, it might (theoretically) be over. Or...do we think that there are weird timeslips in town so that by the time she gets back, hardly any time has elapsed and there's still shooting? @Master Vo'Un'Var, it mostly concerns you, care to weigh in?

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  6. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Jodie’s not the worst horseback conversationalist, if we need to fill in some time to allow the shootout to conclude. ;)

7. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    I'd think it be done by the time they get there

8. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    FYI... I'm headed out on a camping trip tomorrow, no Wi-fi, so you won't hear from me until next week. Spent last week binge-watching Longmire. Research. Week before that, binge-watching Penny Dreadful. More research.

9. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    That’s funny, I also watched a few episodes of Penny Dreadful a couple months ago! Never continued unfortunately, maybe I’ll pick it back up soon now that Darth RL has settled down.

Enjoy your camping trip! :)

10. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    I need to take a break for a week or so; I've come down with a nasty bug. Too tired to even watch TV. So don't kill me off yet!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  11. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    No worries, hope you feel better soon! :)

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Whoa...things just took a very strange turn! I'm getting some very Stephen King-like vibes from the Top Hat Man and that small girl. [face_worried]

And get well soon, Renata! [:D]

It seems to be going around early this year – I was wiped out with it last weekend.

13. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    That was worse than I thought, and I'm still only at 80%. Actually ended up in the hospital for dehydration. But I'm ready to go forward. (Get your shots, people, and stay hydrated!)

The top hat guy reminded me of Baron Samedi, the Voodoo god. Creepy.

14. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    I wish I'd heard of Baron Samedi before now. He would've been a fun character to incorporate into the story. :p

15. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Did I kill the thread? Freak everyone out with my creepy gross update? [face_skull] Or is it just that Halloween's over and everyone lost interest? :(

(And I'm sorry I was so long updating... my illness wasn't what I thought it was and I ended up in the hospital again. But I'm mended. Pretty much.)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  16. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Nope! Just hit the heavy season at work and been busy with hectic RL things. Luckily I have the next couple weeks off work (though with limited free time, unfortunately), so I'll try to get an update in soon. :)

17. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Thank heaven. I was afraid I'd have to change my name to Mistress_Threadkiller. I'm only just getting to the place where this is gonna get gooooooood...

18. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Looks around sadly at the tumbleweeds blowing through... if you ever do a reboot, @Reynar_Tedros, please let me know!

19. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    I sure will. I’ve certainly wanted to get back to BMG, but now enough time has passed that I think the best option is to just put ‘er on indefinite hiatus. The post-holiday season lull that usually happens at work IRL never did this year, so unfortunately my extracurricular time has remained extremely limited.

I did have some pretty cool places I wanted to take this story (what failed RPG hasn’t, am I right?), so hopefully some day down the line we’ll get to revisit it. But I absolutely enjoyed the time I had with you, @Master Vo'Un'Var and @HanSolo29. Y’all are each fantastic writers and I hope I get the privilege to collaborate with y’all again in the future. :)

20. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Or just find a breathing point and we'll do "Blood Moon Gulch: Season 2...6 months later..."