main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ***The True Sith Empire*** The Dark Side Is In Our Blood

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 5, 2021.

1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Or maybe he moved them since you apparently know about it. Not so much a secret stash at that point, is it? [face_mischief]

2. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Well if I'd said it was my secret stash then she wouldn't go after it. Not after last time anyway...

So I picked a name more or less at random to blame it on.

3. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    If it's a stash of sweets I would have thought you'd pin it on someone more believable, like me.

darthbernael likes this.
  4. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Nah, those are hidden elsewhere, I know. Besides, any sweets Iudex hid I wouldn't go after either, probably has the rakghoul virus in them.

5. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    Iudex glances suspiciously towards Bernael.

"Oh, right. The stash. Iudex's stash. The stash chosen especially to please Iudex, Iudex's.. stash. My stash.." He coughs. "Yuuuuup.. You're such a fool, having.. totally missed the opportunity to.. grab that.. Mhmhmmmm."

Last edited: May 23, 2023
  6. Tia

Tia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2022
    "if I didn't know any better I'd say Bernael was trying to poison me to death...jealousy! jealousy!!!"

7. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Meh...a little poison won't hurt you. You're Sith, aren't you?

darthhelinith, Tia and Silvertough like this.
  8. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    See you wanna start off small so you can, y'know, build up a tolerance. Then you work yourself up the ladder until you get total immunity. Read that in a book once, so it has to be true.

9. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Which is why I'm surprised everyone here isn't immune already. The inks I use to write with are all various poisons and with how often they're aerosolized by...someone...setting fire to the scrolls the whole atmosphere here should be filled with them.

darthhelinith, Tia and Silvertough like this.
  10. Tia

Oct 11, 2022
    "me? I'm just lowly under stairs staff I exist purely to do your chores and generally make your lives miserable"

11. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    woozle wuzzle

darthbernael likes this.
  12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I take pride in my work! :D

And who says it's not part of a greater plan?

Or maybe those inks aren't what you think they are. <_<

13. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    Thread theme song suggestion

darthbernael likes this.
  14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    So, @Jar-Jar Binks, this is the second time you've dropped by. Do you intend to join us in a more official capacity?

DarthIshyZ and darthbernael like this.
  15. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    @HanSolo29 what would that mean and what would i have to do then? so i do have to join if i want to use the thread huh?

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    No, no... full membership isn't necessary! But you've shown interest, so I thought I would check to see if you wanted to participate further. :)

Basically, you could give in to the Dark Side and become a peon, eventually training under a Master to become a Sith. This entails more of a commitment, including the completion of tasks (which range from research, short essays, or creative endeavors) to earn prestige points and prove your allegiance to the Order. The second option is the 'Below the Stairs' staff. That is more of a social role. You are an ally of the Sith, though it doesn't involve the obligation of becoming a full-blown apprentice.

You can find more information on the first page of this thread.

The choice is yours! [face_devil]

17. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    i'll try reading the first page. i don't think i'll join but you never know.

thanks hs29.

wait a second i've done this before. this is like the guardians of the light. i'm not sure i'll jump back into that stuff.

18. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    @Jar-Jar Binks you can be in the group without tasks or a commitment. :)

19. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    oh well that sound more like it.

20. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth Force Ghost star 6

Sep 4, 2021
    *Walks-in*

Shouts loudly, "I'm home! Anyone miss me?"

*Hears no response*

"Eh, I'm back anyway!"
    [​IMG]

21. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I missed you! How was Atlanta?

darthbernael and Jedi Bluth like this.
  22. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    Pretty fun! Stevie Nicks put on a hell of a show! The Atlanta aquarium was all kinds of fun. We love both the Dolphin and Sea Lion encounters. If you don't do anything else in Atlanta, go to the aquarium. The ride on the Farris Wheel was neat. We saw Olympic Park through the gate as it was closed off. The hotel we stayed in was amazing. The building was so old, and filled with such history. It house the Coke formula. We got to go inside the vault! It also was where Johnnie Cochran law firm was, the kept the directory up by the elevators for all to see.

23. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
  24. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    Thank you, and welcome to our dark little club house!
    [​IMG]

Think of us as MTV's The Mad Real World, just with a Star Wars flavor ;)

25. Tia

Oct 11, 2022

*Tia makes an extra bed space for Jar-Jar in the room under the stairs*

hey roomie! :D

[​IMG]