main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ***The True Sith Empire*** The Dark Side Is In Our Blood

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 5, 2021.

1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Knocked backward against the wall like Wile E. Coyote

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    But did your fur get singed? [face_mischief]

Curve-fireball at @Sinrebirth

Salem, HanSolo29 , DarthIshyZ and 2 others like this.
  3. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Insipid and Azathoth share the same body... Azathoth lets out a breath of ice to deignite the ball in an instant.

Creates a thick ball of ice and lobs it back.

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    catches ice ball and melts it into a glass and adds whiskey.

For you @HanSolo29
    [​IMG]

5. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    And stars circling above my head.
    [​IMG]

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Aww... thank you!

*nestles into a corner and sips whiskey while watching the proceedings*

7. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

:p

8. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
  9. Salem

Salem Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2021
    Mops floor an infinite number of times as the chaos ensues.

10. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
  11. Salem

Salem Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2021
    She continues mopping as she talks, resigned to her seemingly eternal cleaning duties.

It's good to be back Lord Serapis. Seems that the fun er... I mean, torture never ends here!

12. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Yes, ma'am! I saw your post about being trapped in a holocron. Seems we have a problem with that around here. [face_thinking]

RL-oriented, what keeps you away?

Salem and darthbernael like this.
  13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  14. Salem

Salem Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2021
    As she keeps mopping, she wonders where all the Wookie hair comes from. Does it spontaneously generate?

Honestly last month got pretty crazy on my end. For example I had to renovate two houses! And let me say that was not fun. But I learned a lot about maintaining a home’s value in the market, so it wasn't that bad.

How's the past month been for the Sith?

15. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Not bad. Got a pay raise at work and got my holiday shopping done early!

16. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I’m really close to being done with my shopping. Bah humbug.

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Is it bad that I haven't started yet...? <_<

18. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Wait...shopping?!? :p[face_laugh]

19. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    It’s fine.

:p

20. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    The week just keeps getting weirder! The other Two's class has to quarentine for two weeks, my TA and I got the kitchen and dramatic toys sanitized and clean, and this afternoon will be given over to covering lunch breaks and lesson planning.

darthbernael likes this.
  21. Salem

Salem Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2021
  22. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Here's a meme I just made:

[​IMG]

23. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    @Salem

It pleases me to see you here once again.

I am intrigued, a slight task for you Peon.

Find Dark-Sider (That is not a Sith) would you say you admire or intrigues you and tell me about them, and why you admire or are intrigued by them.

Floats a stack of scrolls for the Peon to look through

Do not feel rushed to respond, thought-out answers are always preferred.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
  24. Salem

Salem Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2021
    Scrambles through the scrolls, and ponders on her potential answer.

Well Lord Azathoth, there are three Dark Jedi that I admire.

Tries to resist making a dramatic presentation but fails miserably. :p

*Cues epic music*

[​IMG]

1. Cronal

Cronal was a member of the Sorcerer's of Rhand and thus believed in they "Will of the Dark." And their most notable ability was Darksight which allowed the user to see all possible futures and the user could strive to work for the outcome that best suited them however because of the fickle nature of chance and probability this goal could be super difficult to achieve. Cronal also mastered other abilities such as Dark Meditation, Mechu Deru, Darkside healing and even Essence Transfer! He once stated that his knowledge and power of the force surpassed Darth Vader's. Which I think is true but I still think it's telling that he never even tried to directly fight Vader and got killed by Luke Skywalker, not once but twice! So Cronal is obviously his own biggest hype machine but I still think the feats he achieved were quite impressive.

2. Jerec

I admire Jerec because of his ambition. Out of everyone on this list Jerec was by far the most tenacious and resourceful out of the three. He not only manipulated a reborn Palpatine but feigning allegiance to him but also the imperial remnant and other former galactic empire splinter groups into funding him billions of credits in order to achieve his goals and came close to being omnipotent after accessing the dormant force energy of the Valley of the Jedi. The only reason why he's not number 1 is because I think he's far less powerful than Cronal.

3. Darth Millenial

Wait! Wait! Before you zap me with force lightning for including a Sith in a list about Dark Jedi just hear me out.

[​IMG]

Darth Millenal was a Banite Sith who literally left the order. How someone can just tell their Sith master to their face that the way they do things is terrible and they can go suck eggs without literally being fried into charcoal oblivion.... Especially in the RULE OF TWO is mystery to me as well but... the man did it and lived, founded a new group called the prophets of the darkside.......Then he died and his entire group got obliterated by Palpatine hundreds of years later.

Nods and puts down the scroll.

Okay that makes more sense.

But still out of everyone in this list of Dark Jedi I would say he was the most successful as he literally left and founded a new group. Granted his group didn't conquer the galaxy and got obliterated by the group he left hundreds of years later by the culmination of the Banite Sith, Mr.Palpatine. But still it's ALOT more than the majority of Dark Jedi accomplish in their lifetime.

Sooooo yeah. That ends my presentation.

Bows.

25. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Nods slowly

A... well-done execution of the task @Salem reminds me almost of...

Flutters his hand in a dismissive fashion, though to his thoughts and not the Peon

I look forward to seeing you around, Peon.

Grins...

DarthIshyZ and darthbernael like this.