main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Kinda

[​IMG]

2. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    What is wrong with Elizabeth Warren? I can't believe she willingly stepped into this circus. What an idiot.

3. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    2020 is toast.

SateleNovelist11 and Juliet316 like this.
  4. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    I'll believe it when I see it.

And Warren has no chance, anyway. The people want Bernie vs Trump. I say we give it to them.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    Juliet316 and SateleNovelist11 like this.
  5. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Give us Bernie.

There was an ATT outage throughout multiple counties in North Texas yesterday. There was probably a spike in conception, Dad said.

Vaderize03 likes this.
  6. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    Normally I'm of the opinion that you should be able to make fun of everything, but not in this case. Not to make that tired old Trump point.

Rylo Ken likes this.
  7. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    In a way I’m glad—she’s not the best candidate to take on Trump (too easy to draw a caricature between her and Clinton) and this might just knock her out early.

I’d prefer Harris or Klobuchar, myself. Warren has good ideas, but I think a Harvard professor from Massachusetts is a recipe for disaster against Trump.

It’s totally wrong that I even have to think that way, but it’s also true.

8. Rylo Ken

Dec 19, 2015
    The interrogation went wrong, but luckily the team had come prepared to dismember Khashoggi and carry his severed head to Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud so that he could keep it as a trophy.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  9. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002

Stay classy Don! *rolls eyes*

10. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    ^ That's how you do it.

Vaderize03 and Rylo Ken like this.
  11. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    nobody gets distracted quite as easily as the democrats. #resist #Basta #I'mWithHer #NoKavanaugh #WeWon'tActuallyVoteThoughbcIt'sEasierToJustBeAngryBehindAScreen

actually the vapid ****head supporters of mr. trump do too. he more or less directs them what to think.

so i guess that makes most of us? unless ender's poll is accurate, and there's only 1 american democrat who posts here along with arlol and the guninfo.info guy.

12. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  13. robert martins

robert martins Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2018
    Are you related to Appleseed?

14. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    Mitch McConnell now eyeing cuts to entitlements in the wake of the reported increase in the deficit due to the Trump tax cuts.

They’re so predictable it’s almost boring.

Sauntaero, Ghost, Nobody145 and 10 others like this.
  15. Rylo Ken

Dec 19, 2015
    Proving you have enough stature to be mocked by Trump is an official part of the candidate vetting process now.

16. SateleNovelist11

Jan 10, 2015
    Harris or Klobuchar would be great. I like the e-mails I receive from Harris' office now. She was one of the senators to whom I wrote regarding the Kavanaugh mess.

Vaderize03 likes this.
  17. bluealien1

bluealien1 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 14, 2015
    this,this is why i laugh when people scream"but their babies!" they won't them born but after that they can starve and it's not their fought.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  18. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    I imagine that Democrats will put up a woman if they can. I can only im
    so if you fight for animal rights do you have to adopt a Rhino and let it graze in your backyard?

19. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Yeah. I consider myself to be pro-life, but I also consider myself to be a realist. It costs a million dollars per child to keep and raise a baby from birth to the time that they graduate from college. The pro-life movement wants a culture of birth, which is fine, but they clearly haven’t given any thought to the economics of having a family.

20. bluealien1

bluealien1 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 14, 2015
    Not in your backyard but giving money/funding to help take care of them yes.

If you wont a less abortions then you have to have a way for the mother to take care of the child.A credit for care,say diapers/daycare and or collage(for the baby and the mother).I am pro-choice until people start helping take care of these kids.Fathers are not doing it so that leaves the gov but the republicans hate any spending that is for peoples well being.This is called being a good Christian.

21. SateleNovelist11

Jan 10, 2015
    Personally, Chancellor Ewok, I'm appalled by the Republican who told women to "get their coat hangers ready." I'm gladdened by how you wouldn't ask anyone to go along with your view. Realism is appreciated.

22. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    so if your not financially well off and can't afford to give to a cause, you have to keep your mouth shut and not support it? That what it sounds like you guys are saying. does this apply to Politics also? Do you have to donate to your party to support them?

23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I’ll favor a repeal of Roe v. Wade when science and our society reaches the point where every single conception and pregnancy is planned and wanted. Much greater access to free birth control and comprehensive sex education would be a start.

In before “Why does it have to be free?”

— Do you want to reduce or eliminate abortion, or don’t you? Taxpayer money going to fully funded birth control and comprehensive sex education for everyone is how we get there.

24. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    Dear Democrats: please talk about this and not much else. Turtle boy has just given you a gift.

So that's a no. So you're a hypocrite.

Pretty much what I expected.

25. robert martins

Oct 9, 2018
    if your a supporter of open borders I hope you are willingly to take an Illegal into your home and offer them shelter or are you a hypocrite?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.