main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The WNU Interview Thread!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Khalia Octa, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    [​IMG]

To be honest, there's been a few questions that I've been pretty positive will stump everyone and yet somehow he manages to get them correct. A true prequel trivia champion.

What's your favorite special feature or extra on any of the Star Wars films?

2. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I probably like the camaraderie between my fellow mods the most. We may not always agree with each other but I think we have mutual respect for each other and most importantly I think we all like one another. So it's always a good time in our group hangout.

If it's specific modly duties then film releases are always a crazy fun time for us. Prepping the new forum "behind closed doors" and moving all the threads over is a lot of fun. It seems tedious but for some reason it's always exciting.

Definitely The Beginning documentary on the TPM DVD. To this day I consider it the most in depth and fascinating film documentary I've ever seen. It really makes you feel like a fly on the wall during the whole process.

3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
  4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Interesting............. [face_thinking]o_O:p

5. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Because no one else wanted the responsibility. :p

Sarge, PCCViking, Khalia Octa and 2 others like this.
  6. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    [​IMG]

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    You have a Darth title, yet a Mandalorian avatar. [face_thinking] Where do your loyalties lie?? WHERE DO YOUR LOYALTIES LIE???

I love this thread. Get to yell at mods...

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Snorts..........never yelled at me............o_O:rolleyes:

PCCViking, Khalia Octa and DarthIshyZ like this.
  9. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Nah. You'd enjoy it too much.

10. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Well the Mandalorians and the Sith often work together. It's a perfect fit. :p

11. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    @Darth Chiznuk rumor has it that someone has actually bested you at PT Trivia before....who was this magnificent person and how awesome are they?

Sarge, PCCViking, Khalia Octa and 3 others like this.
  12. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Two people, actually. Count Yubnub beat me in the very first round (possibly the second game too I don't remember whether or not I played that round) and the other... um... well he doesn't matter. I heard he was banned a long time ago. A real jerk. :p

Sarge, PCCViking, Khalia Octa and 3 others like this.
  13. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    [​IMG]

14. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I do love Natalie Portman. :p

Sarge, PCCViking, Khalia Octa and 2 others like this.
  15. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Well who doesn't.

16. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    @Darth Chiznuk

What's your favourite non-SW movie and why?

What movie coming out next year are you most excited for?

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  17. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    What left-brain activities do you do? Writing? Sculpting? Painting?

Jedi Knight Fett and Khalia Octa like this.
  18. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    That's a hard one. I love so many movies but I'd probably say Raiders of the Lost Ark. It's pretty close to a perfect movie. No wasted scenes just pure joy throughout.

No Time to Die. Daniel Craig is my favorite James Bond and I'm really looking forward to his last film in the franchise. I probably like Spectre more than most but I'm glad his run won't end on a sour note for most fans. I really hope he goes out with a bang in this one.

I like to write. I mean I spend endless hours on a forum so that's probably obvious. I also like to write short stories and this is embarrassing but during the prequels I wrote my own fan scripts for each. They weren't any good but it was a fun exercise.

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Is it true that you believe yourself to be a better Moderator, Person, Game Master and Man than @Bardan_Jusik ? o_O[face_mischief]

If so, how so?o_O[face_tee_hee]

@Darth Chiznuk

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    MOD FIGHT!
    MOD FIGHT!

21. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

:p

For my question:

@Darth Chiznuk What is your favorite food?

Khalia Octa and DarthIshyZ like this.
  22. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Absolutely. But that isn't saying much. Who isn't better than @Bardan_Jusik? I mean he's just the worst.

So much. So so much. He's just so terrible.

In all honesty I really like Bardan but don't anyone tell him that or I'll deny it and probably ban you forever! :p

There's nothing like a good cut of steak. Medium rare. Lightly seasoned with pepper and salt. Add a baked potato with all the fixings and a nice cold beer and I'm in heaven.

Okay I think I know what I'm having for dinner tonight. :p

23. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony 16X Wacky Wed/12X Hangman Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    @Darth Chiznuk
    1) How was your vacation? a) Did you do anything fun that you care to share? (If this is too personal feel free to pass.)
    2) I know you enjoy Mayans, like I do, so I assume you have good taste when it comes to good shows. Is there a show that was cancelled before its time that you wish they would bring back?

Khalia Octa and DarthIshyZ like this.
  24. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    It was great! It was my first time outside of the United States so getting to visit London and Paris was a dream. We took a ferry across the English Channel which was an experience for sure. It was cold as hell. Driving through the French countryside so was amazing. It's a beautiful country. And of course just visiting all the tourist spots was fun. Like we saw Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London and the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. The whole trip was amazing!

Hmmm. I can't really think of one. I guess my taste is so good that the shows I watch always last. :p

If we're talking about shows that ended too soon then I would go with Game of Thrones. It needed another season to properly tell the story they wanted to tell in season 8. I don't hate it but it could've been so much better. But I guess the GoT guys were eager to move on to Star Wars. Who wouldn't be? :p

Khalia Octa and TiniTinyTony like this.
  25. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.