Discussion in 'London UK' started by Jedi_Jimbo, Oct 20, 2005.
Of course there is
They got one wrong didn't they, so they're not unbeatable
Well, our team couldn't play with full strength last weekend because chimealheltei went on holiday with his family.
We'll see what happens this weekend
But anyway I'm happy that I didn't talk myself into a stupid bet
so is jimbo
Never make bets that you're not willing to do yourself
Questions for (mainly) TPM, week 2:
1. How tall is Jar Jar Binks?
2. Why did Anakin create C-3PO?
3. Of what material is the surface of the comlink of Qui-Gon made of?
4. Who loves to drink, likes good-looking females and hit a twilek the night before an important event?
5. GL wanted to use the hovering platforms of the Senate for something else first. What was the original use of these hovering platforms in the Senate?
6. What does the smallest animal, on which Gungans rode during the battle on Naboo, eat?
7. Does any member of the Jedi Council have a family? If yes, who and why? If not, why not?
8. What color is Amidala?s buckle on Tatooine?
9. What species is Boss Nass?
10. Who represents Tarnab and what was his opinion about the ?Vote of no confidence? against Valorum?
PM's only once again.
Let's get cracking people.
Come on Thames Troopers, lets show 'em what we're made of. Raaaaaagh! (<fierce battle cry)
I hope we did well
Jimbo I want your nerves! (No idea if you say that in england but we germans do ... sorry )
I started making plans how to kill my third team member (who didn't sent me her answers untill 15 minutes before deadline) after breakfast and was totally unnerved after finaly sending the answers. How could you wait that long to send the answers?!?!?!? Dear oh dear...
Can't wait to see the results
I have nerves of steel, I am bullet proof, I eat steel for breakfast and I also come with chrome trim.
Yeah, we have that saying here too.
What can I say?
I was holding out until the last minute so I could check and recheck answers.
Still dissapointed with a couple but we will see.
Well, we got 8 again
I think we got one wrong we shouldn't have
A shame we couldn't answer 5
But at least we are joint second, and as long as we beat the other FFUK team then I'm happy
You could try and talk to Sabine. I contacted her last time because of the Atl-Atl question because I didn't understand why we didn't get the point for our answer.
She is really trying her best and will answer as friendly as always even though you won't get an extra point
I already spoke with her.
The answer for Boss Nass was not specific enough.
I accept that.
A well, I was happy that we did get the point even though we mistyped Boss "Naas"
Right, questions for week three:
quote=Skiara]Reminder: Please, put the source next to your answer, keep an eye on your spelling and put the following line into the subject of your PM with the answers of the questions below: "[team name], TPM, week 4". Thanks!
And now... Here they are, the final questions for the first round TPM:
1. Name all Handmaidens of Queen Amidala and the real names of the actors!
2. Where do the Sith come from? How did they come into existing?
3. Is there a meaning to the way people dress on Naboo during the blockade? If yes, what meaning? If not, is there a reason why there isn?t a meaning?
4. How many astromech droids get destroyed during the repairing of the shield generators on Amidala?s ship during the blockade of Naboo? Name them!
5. When should Jake Lloyd be on the set for the first day of filming exactly?
6. Which actor of Ep1 also won an important award for being best actor/actress in 1992? (This award is not the Oscar.)
7. Why did Sio Bibble contact Amidala truly during the blockade while she was on her royal ship?
8. How many Droidekas attacked Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan in the whole scene when they met Droidekas the first time?
9. Who longs for one of Sebulba?s most priced possessions and which possession?
10. Which Ep1 actor is a (certified) Shakespearian actor?
I hope you have fun and good luck again for everyone!
I'm really looking forward to your answer and the final results. [/quote]
It is just me and you Kiz until Richie returns on Sunday night.
I am here!!
I can help now
Questions 3 and 4 are not answered yet.
Can you get an answer for each to me ASAP?
I am sorry to say I never got our answers PMed away.
I won't bother now as it is hours late.
I had some personal stuff to attend to and just couldn't get to the PC.
Personal stuff is more important for me at the moment and maybe I shouldn't have signed up if I cannot dedicate the time to it.
Maybe we should just call it quits.
To be honest I do not feel much like doing it any longer and if anyone wants to take my place they can feel free.
Sorry I have let you down guys but I have personal stuff that I need to pay attention to more.
Maybe next time.
Again, I am sorry.
No worries Jimbo, you focus on your own stuff
Anyway, I think this was the last round
We can do better next time
And if you need people to talk to, we're all here to help
I am still in for now.
I will let you know if I have to suddenly pull out.
Oh dear, that sounds rude.
You know what I mean.
Jimbo, yoyu ar eou r leader as far as I can sede and yoiu alwaysdwill be,.
Let me rephrase that,,, yay Jimbo!!!!!
I think someone needs to stick to Blue Milk and not Juri Juice
July 7th ...
(Sounds like a movie tag line)