main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Tsung Wa City: Abandoned Cloning Facility, Kamino

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Khal_DRhonn, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xedi_Na

Xedi_Na Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2002
    "Master Khal, I was awaiting your arrival. I believed you were in some way related to these visitors' presence."

Four more armed clone soldiers block the group from behind, preventing any form of escape.

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *the voiced echoed in the recesses of Tumbarks hollow soul. Somehow it was familiar to him. His eyes flared and his mouth began to foam. There was little patience in him at that instant. His murderous gaze befell the new trio and he snarled at the Sith lord* "I see the worm has slithered outside of its hole....and aparently protected by two of his elite troops. How saddening, I thought a true warrior needed no one..........or is it that being the master of the Sith made you choose fear as the basis of your discipline?" *Tumbark stands calmly but an undiscribable flame begins to burn inside of him. A hatred tracended from existence to existence. A primal instinct that screamed from the recesses of his inner self. A RAge that began to manifest as his eyes began to loose the hollow white they had and began to fill with crimson red blood.* "You did not sense them Ktulu because they are nothing, and as such they shall be treated. No honor, no strenght, no guts, just a copy of a mere abomination. They are less than the Bantha I eat or the Nexus you killed, they are cowards. He clones himself and has copies of himself to serve him. His will cannot dominate others, he hides behind his puppets and laughs as others do his work. For this you did not feel them, because there was nothing to be felt........."
    *His muscles rippen as his body warms by his hatred*

3. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    "No, no, my dear. Although," he eyes the wampa carefully and feels a disturbance in the Force, "perhaps Destiny has played a part in this encounter.

"No matter," he sneers. "These subjects will be perfect to test the training of my new troops."

4. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu's natural survival instincts are starting to overcome his normal self.
    The darkside secrets laing dormant in him are starting to flow......anger....hate....

Ktulu no longer wich to find a peacefull solution for this dilema and start to prepare for battle, reaching for his ligthsaber.....

"ENOUGH, I'll be NOBODY'S TOOL"

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the wampa began to RAGE. Thunder caressed his body as it began to flow. The nova blue of the light it emanated soon became Coal black. His sabers both ignited and his foot stomped the ground creating a crater where it had laid. He lowered his head and in a wink of an eye he raised it in a blood curling howl. The storm outside roared as if it responded to the Howls of the beast. His crimson eyes peered at all and his voice changed and unrecognizable by all took the tone of Hades himself* "The end of all things have begun, the juggernaut has been unleashed. What once was life now is death.........what now is death forever dammed it will be. You have no power over the darkside..........for I am the darkside. Behold a taste of my power." *The vats that where not broken began to shatter as the beast howled at Khal*

6. Xedi_Na

Xedi_Na Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2002
    "NO!" the kaminoan gasped. "The process is not complete!"

High pitched shrieks are heard from within the broken cyllinders. Deformed clone bodies crawl out and land on the conveyors.

7. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Glances angrily towards the unusable clones, then replies, "It is of no consequence. We have more than enough. Xedi Na, go and proceed with the rest of the operations."

Khal's eyes meet the wampa's. "As for them... they will not leave this planet alive!"

8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    "Im not leaving this planet until you are dead..........It is time you embrace death and stop cowering from it."

9. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    *When the wampa was getting ready for battle a blue light came flying from above......it was headed for Khal but the shine gave it away..as he dodges the saber hits one of the clones( a peticion popular y ya q no especifique antes.....one of the clones that died was a stupid one......not a force adept clone....geez! ) in the chest...not a second passed as death was upon him....using the element of surprise Obi-Ian (who has been following the group since the beggining) jumps in front of the group...ignites one lightsaber and using the force attracts the lightsaber in the clone body back*

"Hello Khal......missed me?"

*as this was said Obi dodged as the Wampa full of rage throws a blow wich hits Khal in the face*

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wampa's strike aparently did not befall on Khal's face. It struck him but did not actually hit him, perplexed he looked at Obi Ian and force slammed him towards the wall.* "THIS IS MY BATTLE FALLEN. That strike was meant to HIT YOU!" *his senses atentive to Khal and Obi Ian*

11. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Khal smirks at the failed attempt from both warriors. "Foolish Jedi," he grins. "You clearly underestimate my knowledge of the Force. A full frontal attack is easily brushed off with a simple Force Push."

The other clone beside him draws his weapon. He ignites his blood red lightaber, the blade only centimeters away from Obi-Ian's throat.

"Oh, did I mention some of my troops are also Force Adepts?" he teases evilly.

12. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    Jihad stands there astonished.

He stares at Khal D'Rhonn , a red glare can bee seen flowing through his eyes. And suddenly a mixture of emotions dwell through Jihad's mind, REAGE, HATE and must of all...the great urgent need to satiesfy his thirsth for VENGANCE.

"Khal....at last...YOU...You conspire along with Sidious to destroy us, the so call defects. NOW I will have my VENGANCE!!!!"

Jihad ignites his ligthsaber, a dark side aura can be felt toward the place.

13. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *THe wampa looked over his shoulders and said to Jihad* "MUST I TAKE DRASTIC MEASURES TOWARDS YOU AS WELL?" *The Beasts eyes glowed eerily as if he was no longer in there.......*

14. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    //Noticing the pressence of the Sith Lord, Xanatos decides to be readied to attack the Dark-Lord...however, as he was about to make the first move, he looks towards the Wampa and great Anger and Hate he sensed in his eyes...The Wampa wanted to deal with the Sith by himself... So Xanatos decides to step away...always being in the llok-ot.//

//Suddenly, theres a blaster firing at him, it was one odf the clones the responsible for this action...Luckily, Xanatos' speed made possible the withdrawal and ignition of his saber...which deflected the blaster's lasers...then he slightly Force-Pushes the CLone to make space and stands in Defensive Stance... Ready for coombat...//

"You want to fight...very well, you shall meet your destiny...DEATH"

15. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    While Jihad and TUMBARK threatenn each other, Ktulu takes the chance to strike.
    One of the clones rigth next to him is caugth off guard by Ktulu. The Nautolan mercyless strike him down and fast, leaving a gigling body and wehat it used to be it's head bouncing in the floor.

Follow by this act, the remaining clones open fire at Ktulu....

16. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //suddenly, the two Arudoushi are sorrounded by the clones...Xanatos glances towards Ktulu and laughs...//

"As old times...old friend. Ready to kick some clones outta the way?"

//As he said that, Xanatos stood behind Ktulu and in opposite dies...then ignites once again his saber and gets ready for combat with his Defensive Stance...//

17. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    *MegaJediRafa and Digital saw everything that started to happen around them. As the first shot was fired, they also ignited their lightsabers and assumed defensive positions. That's when they felt the presence...
    Now, they were in the middle of a fight. Rafa wasn't sure how much he could trust the ones with him, specially the Wampa, but now he realized how they were all on the same team, no matter how dark or lightsided they were. Of course, there would come a day where he will have to face them, but today was NOT that day.

Shots were being constantly fired among them, but they managed to deflect them very easily. Rafa deflected one onto one of the clone
    s chest. They kept going like this for some time...*

18. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    * having the clone's lightsaber near his throat*

" u think u can scare me......If u have goten so far its because I allowed it to be..."

*force pushes alway clone's lightsaber far enough to light one of his own.....quickly the clone and Obi's lightsaber are knocking against each other.....Obi then hits the clone and pushes him away.......then Obi's lightsaber is the one near the clones throat now......Obi ignites the other lightsaber and points to the wampa*

" (while some blood was dripping from the side of his lips) how dare u struck me like that? I don't know what's worst....that u attacked me........or that u attacked me from behind?..........I started this fight to help u.........now I will end it just to kill u......TRAITOR!!!"

19. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The battle rages on.

As other things are happening betwen Khal, TUMBARK, Ian and Jihad....Ktulu and Xanatos ara back to back, deflecting blaster shots and guarding each other.
    Near by them are the Jedi Master Rafa and his aprentice Digital.

More clones begin to apear from all over the Facility. Ktulu realizes that soon, they will be outnumbered....

"Xanatos, Perhaps this was a trap? Set by someone, making all of us to come here, to destroy us?"

20. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //As rafa and digital deflect the shots that are being fired at them as well, they noticed that the four(Xanatos, Ktulu, digital and Rafa) are being sorrounded once again and outnumbered...so Xanatos steps forward and says:

"This cant continue like this..."

//So Xanatos changes to his Attacking Stance and starts dueling the clones...//

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The battle rages on and the wampa towers over all. His gaze never meeting that of Obi Ian's* "Foolish Jedi, always thinking these actions are against him." *Two clones where picked from the ground by the wampa's strange black lightning. They were smashed against each other and their skulls splatered. Then they were thrown in a burst against the broken vats* "Have you no idea what you are facing? If you must die by my hand so be it......but my mark will be Khal" *He stormed towards Obi Ian*

22. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    "So be it... Jedi. Your lives shall end here and now!"

"Xedi Na," he commands through a comlink. "War has begun. Prepare for their arrival."

The Sith Lord Force pulls part of the weathered ceiling as cover and runs toward the open end of the darkened hallway. Four clone troopers cover his escape firing upon the group.

23. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //As the Sith Force breaks the ceiling, Xanatos quickly realizes that he must put down his saber and try to use the Force to stop the ceiling from killen them all. So he starts to use the Force...still, he soon realizes that as powerful and attuned as he is with the Force, he alone can not stop the rocks ceiling from crushing them all.//

24. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    Jihad watchs helpless as his prey escapes, realizing his about to meet his doom.

"Never before he thougth of aiding Jedi, but this time, either act as one, or perish as individuals"

Jihad quickly stands besides Xanatos to help him.

25. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    *Rafa knows they cannot let Khal escape, so he force pushes the enemies in front of him, but there were too many, so he couldn't risk running around and getting shot. He must think of something fast...*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.