main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Reference Turning Point - The Betrayal of Darth Revan - OOC Chat

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 31, 2019.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    As I appreciate that we have a few game scheduling points out there, I would like to propose that the game updates every other Wednesday.

Is that agreeable?

For those of you playing my other games...

Sunday - Dark Reach
    Monday - Knights of the Last Republic and The Last
    Tuesday - Twilight of the Force
    Wednesday - Turning Point: The Betrayal of Darth Revan and 138 ABY (interchangeably)
    Thursday - Epitaph and Epitaph
    Friday - Last Stand and Resurrection (the latter being fortnightly, the same week as Revan)

This is my present idea, but it is something that will shift and ebb and flow.

So the game will start this coming Wednesday(!)

3. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Works for me. And looking at your list of games above makes me anxious. 8-}

Sinrebirth likes this.
  4. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It's only ten games! :D

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice balance of scheduling. ;)

Sinrebirth likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi ...

Wanted to put something out there to infiltrate this mansion of Scherp's. Yula Loranth has slicing abilities/infiltration skills, but even this is daunting! [face_thinking] Would she have something that could balance the odds like some coder to scramble or fry the sensors of the droids/guards on patrol long enough to realize "hey the doors are open" [face_laugh] [face_thinking]

7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    starts writing the update for tomorrow

As a note, on the 'off TAG' weeks, I shall do a contextual update, which is optional reading.

These will likely pick up what Lord Revan is up to. [face_mischief]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    @TheSilentInfluence 's post summed it up very nicely IMO. =D= The team members acted splendidly under rapidly changing circumstnaces with resourcefulness and they achieved the actual objective... or so it seemed. So, how could the Council say they did everything wrong? :confused: So is there going to be a sequel, or episode 2? ;)