main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Twins Oneshot Luke/Leia AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by newdawn12, Aug 2, 2013.

1. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
    In honor of Twins Day, August second
    Everything belongs to the mouse

9 BBY

The Lars moisture farm, Dusk Leia was going over her homework with her droid Threepio, the

school in Anchorhead was only a few minutes away, using the family speeder, but she was distracted,

she wondered what kind of trouble, Luke, and R2 would get into this time, R2, and Threepio had

belonged to their parents, and were as loyal to Luke, and Leia, as they once were to Anakin, and Padme,

the year before Luke, and Artoo had reversed Threepio's memory wipe, their father had put in a back up

memory system, when he had built threepio, so that if he was ever stolen, he would eventually be

returned to the Skywalkers, of course that did not make uncle owen happy, he'd even called in ben

Kenobi, but Leia could convince anyone to tell her the truth, because she could tell when someone

was lying to her through intuition that she had inherited from her mother, and the power, that she had

inherited from her father, she knew she was more like him, then her brother was, which she knew

scared Ben, and Owen. speaking of her father, her asignment had been to observe the latest news

from the core worlds from the Empire, when an image caught her eye, she had isolated and

enhanced it, till it stood in full size in front of her, in 3 dimensions, the man, who did not know they

existed, the man who was the most important in their lives. Ahuge man, who some did not believe

was human, a man who struck terror wherever he went, the man whose face was hidden behind a

mask, and the man they wanted to call dad, and stand by his side, the once Anakin Skywalker, Darth

Vader.

His sister was in one of her moods again, Luke could feel it all the way in Tosche Station, he, and

R2 had just one another speeder race against his friend Biggs Darklighter, the only other pilot that he

felt could match him. "Is she still thinking about your dad?" "you bet, she gets depressed every

Empire day" "Do you think your dad will ever escape from Vader, and the Emperor? "Someday i hope"

Luke hated the lie, only a very few knew what had happened to Anakin Skywalker, he'd blurted out to

Biggs, that he, and Leia's father had been the hero without fear, anakin skywalker, and the fact that

the Negotiator was looking over them. They had come up with the idea that Anakin was simply held

prisoner by the Emperor, Luke had many arguments with Ben Kenobi about whether his father

could be brought back from the dark side. Leai just wanted to be by his side, she was convinced she

could change the empire from the inside through politics, and family, he would joke with her about

being the imperial prince, and princess, instead of being Tatooine farm kids, but they knew that they

were also Jedi children, and that someday they would have to take on the galaxy.

Nightvision91 likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent newdawn! I'm trying very hard not to ask for this to continue [face_laugh] but if it does I'll be :) [:D]

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Interesting. I like the idea that the siblings stayed together.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  4. Jedi_Tyler

Jedi_Tyler Jedi Master star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    Pretty cool that Luke and Leia are together. :) I agree that Leia is more like Anakin than Luke.

Good start. =D=

5. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    I love the idea of them being raised together! [face_love]

6. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
    Who wants me to continue?

Thank you all for the reviews.

Nightvision91 likes this.
  7. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    The format is hard to read but I like the premise. :)

8. Nightvision91

Nightvision91 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2013
    It is nice to see them raised together. I would like you to continue!

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Me too! [face_dancing] Can you imagine how rockin' it would be to have them face Vader and Palps together, strong and trained? Woohoo! =D= Then H/L could get together earlier because there'd be no ... confusion [face_laugh] [face_mischief]

10. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Luke and Leia being raised together is always a nice idea. It would have been nice if they had known each other growing up, but I'm glad that they knew eachother in the end.

11. Catsmeow

Catsmeow Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    I do! Please!!!!!!!!!

12. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I've always liked stories of Luke and Leia being raised together.