main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vengeance and Coruscant Bounds - The Battlegroup Hunter Fan-Comics

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Darth Fandom, Oct 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Fandom

Darth Fandom Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 14, 2019
    Okay, I'm new to these boards, so I hope that I'm posting in the right section.... Anyway, I love to explore the different aspects of Star Wars Lostworlds and fan-fic. I have recently come across some of the work of DaS Entertainment and Battlegroup Hunter, including the original Darkness Trilogy (Falling into Darkness, The Darkness Consumes, Armageddon) and the related short stories on fallen-jedi.tk (The website doesn't exist anymore, although it can be found on archive.org). When I was searching through the different websites and material, I came across a series of four comic strips by Battlegroup Hunter, Vengeance, Coruscant Bound 1, Coruscant Bound 2, and Coruscant Bound 3. If anybody has any idea of what these comics are (I tried searching for the links, but they're all defunct), please reply to this thread, and there is more information on some of the other DaS / Battlegroup Hunter stuff on my blog (https://darthfandom.blogspot.com). I would really appreciate it! (If you're wondering where I found out about these comics, follow this archive.org link to see a list of the comics: https://web.archive.org/web/2003082...nkster.com:80/tglaeukavs/swcomic/timeline.htm)

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Hello!

First off, welcome to the boards! It's always wonderful to see a new member posting. However, the Fan Fiction Resource is for posting about fan-fiction only. They might be able to answer your question about an old fan-comic over at Fan Art. We also have a Fan Film section you may be interested in exploring. Just make sure to read the guidelines for each forum before posting and, when in doubt, don't hesitate to ask a mod for help.

I'm going to lock this thread now, but wish you the best of luck in your search!
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.