main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What about a freddoccino meeting?...

Discussion in 'Archive: Greece' started by PADAWAN_EVASTAR, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PADAWAN_EVASTAR

PADAWAN_EVASTAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2006
    Hey guys and girls of this cobweb-besieged forum!:p[I think we'll all have to try and change this, don't you think?:-B]

I think it's about time for a proper meeting with or without beers.
    I'll be in Athens this coming weekend 30/06-01/07 and I'd love to see ya all! PLEASE cancel everything you've already planned [face_whistling]for these 2 days and leave some free time for a Jedi Council greek styled.;)
    I'll be waiting for your suggestions for which day exactly you prefer (Saturday or Sunday) and what time. Concerning me, I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know about these details soon...

2. PADAWAN_EVASTAR

Apr 10, 2006
    OK...DON'T PUSH ONE ANOTHER NOW...GENTLY, please. Everyone will participate in this meeting! Just hold the line. Keep the queue in one line, please. Thank you.:p

So, guys... Where the hack are you? Are you on vacation?:confused: Are you too busy? Are you world-weary? Are you sick and tired? WHERE ARE YOU for God's sakes? There will be plenty of coffee or beer or whiskey or death sticks. YOU HAVE TO COME![face_praying][face_praying]

My dear friend Urkanoid, are you coming?
    Sifmeister and Gianakin will propably come. What about Mario & OOAO? If you're in Athens I'd love to see you all. It will be a wish come true, my friends![:D]

3. PADAWAN_EVASTAR

Apr 10, 2006
    So, today is our last chance: I'll be able to see any messages of yours until 17:00. After this...darkness.[face_tired]

I will be really sad, if I don't manage to see any of you...:(

4. Urkanoid

Urkanoid Jedi Knight star 4

May 6, 2005
    Egw upothetw oti tha mporw na diathesw xrono mia apo tis duo meres... ektos aprooptou... Opote proxwrame kai blepoume I guess...

5. PADAWAN_EVASTAR

Apr 10, 2006
    Telia!!!

Dose mou to kinito sou se pm, gia na se paro gia ti ora kai pou.
    [to pithanotero ine gia Savvato]

6. PADAWAN_EVASTAR

Apr 10, 2006
    A day to remember: 30th June 2007

Gianakin, Sifmeister and Padawan Evastar at last MET!!!!!!!!=D=

It was really great and fun! I do hope and pray that we'll be able to do it again.

Unfortunately my dear friend Urkanoid didn't manage to come. I wish he was also with us, but no worries...There WILL be a "next time", Urka!;)

7. TanistliN

TanistliN Jedi Master star 1

Apr 15, 2005
    I'm in! haha:)

8. PADAWAN_EVASTAR

Apr 10, 2006
    Just in time, Tanistlin!:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.