main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What do you know about Poland ?

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Luck, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    What do I know about Poland? Well, I know your FF chapter just got official! Congrats! ;)

2. Darth_Fizyk

Darth_Fizyk Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2003
    Thank you :)
    I see, that I have many things to lern, about beeing CR :) And I Have to Learn the Tests if I want get a driving license

3. pirry

pirry Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2002
    Congratulations! :) Someone told me you are an older FF! [face_plain] :p

I wish Spain would be an a Oficial Fan Force! ;) :D

4. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    Becoase we are an older FForce ;) We are two, or three weeks old :D But the poll where we were electing CR has closed yesterday :)

5. pirry

Jun 20, 2002
    Ohh! 2 weeks old! :eek: wow, someone told me in your forum.... [face_plain] :p ;)

Congratulations again! ;)

Do you see? Poland will be powerful :p ;)

6. Neimoidian

Neimoidian Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2003
    Yeah - the recent CKM magazine describes 20 reasons why Poland should have colonies. It is a not-so-serious commentary to our intervention in Iraq. I'm not going to quote because I can hardly remember them. But worth reading. Lots of laugther. :)

7. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    pirry, your forum is bigger than ours.
    You Should have your three meetings long time ago ;) That's only three meetings with at least three people from your Forum :)

8. pirry

Jun 20, 2002
    Yes, our forum it´s big *our plans to control the world are working really well... * :p ;)

But we need to meet!!! and soon!!! :( :_|

9. Aragornllum

Aragornllum Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    errrrr......Pretty Girls?????? ;) ;)

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!

:D :p

10. pirry

Jun 20, 2002
    Aragornllum! You! Again!!! :p

11. Neimoidian

Neimoidian Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2003
    I prefer evolution than the revolution but most of all pretty girls :) What did you mean by mentioning about them? :p

12. Damarcus

Damarcus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 7, 2003
    Viva La Beautiful French Girls :p

13. DarthRumcajs

DarthRumcajs Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2003
    Hmm... Damarcus, Damarcus. You only **** in head ;) :D

14. handzik

handzik Jedi Master star 5

Aug 20, 2002
    We're supposed to be talking about Poland here, not France! So it's Viva La Beautiful Polish Girls!
    :p

15. Damarcus

Damarcus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 7, 2003
    Oh yes Handzik Viva la Polish girls.

You know that there is an old polish comunistic song: "Najwiecej witaminy maja Polskie dziewczyny" what means "The best Vitamines have polish girls" or something like that :p

16. handzik

Aug 20, 2002
    Thanks a lot Damarcus , now I have that stupid song stuck in my head :p

17. SITH-ASSAULT-73

SITH-ASSAULT-73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2003
    What do i know about Poland? I know nothing of the soccerplayers i know nothing about the pope(lucky me)!! But i am going there twice a year because my wife is Polish!! And let me tell you this......there are the most beautyfull girks in the world there!!!

18. SITH-ASSAULT-73

Dec 12, 2003
    And P.S......Poland will NEVER be powerfull in Europe!!! Believe me I know!!! The reason the US likes Poland is because they send soldiers to Iraq and that it has a nice location....IN THE MIDDLE OF EUROPE. And with a corrupt gouverment and a lot of crime and with people having to beg for food it will never happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So dont give us b*ll****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. SITH-ASSAULT-73

Dec 12, 2003
    DZIEN DOBRY HANDZIK,I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! AND BY THE WAY.... YOU LOOK BEAUTYFULL!!! SITH ASSAULT. PA

20. SITH-ASSAULT-73

Dec 12, 2003
    Pirry you are a dumb little boy..........!!!!! No hard feelings ......

21. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    SITH-ASSAULT-73 You made yourself more enemies than friends with those statements [face_plain]

And P.S......Poland will NEVER be powerfull in Europe!!! Believe me I know!!! The reason the US likes Poland is because they send soldiers to Iraq and that it has a nice location....IN THE MIDDLE OF EUROPE. And with a corrupt gouverment and a lot of crime and with people having to beg for food it will never happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So dont give us b*ll****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutly no comment to this statement.

22. SITH-ASSAULT-73

Dec 12, 2003
    I am not here to make enemies:)! But it is the truth! And the truth always stinks! Sorry to those whom i have offended!!

23. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    If you don't want to make enemies, why not starting by not calling people 'dumb' ?

24. handzik

Aug 20, 2002
    Whoa, okay I'm not sure where to begin here. You make a lot of claims in one of your posts SITH-ASSAULT-73 :

And with a corrupt gouverment and a lot of crime and with people having to beg for food it will never happen!!!!!!!!

which you claim to be true but I'm not sure if you've really thought them through. I've been living in Warsaw for nearly seven years now and I'll be the first to admit that Poland doesn't make a good first impression. In fact it horrified me at first. I saw and heard about a lot of the things you mentioned, the beggars, the impossibly high crime rate and so on.
    But you have to take into account a lot of other factors before you go around making judgments about a whole nation. Like Obi-Wan said everything looks different from a certain point of view.
    In the seven years I've lived here I have seen a lot of changes, if I think back to 1997 when I first arrived it's almost impossible to believe that this is the same country. I'm not saying that now Poland has solved all it's problems and is a utopian country, on the contrary I can easily admit that we do have a lot of problems, yes our government is unbelievably corrupt, and yes the crime and unemployment rates keep getting higher. But if we take into account Poland's turbulant past than the progress that has been made so far is really astounding.

It took me quite a while to understand this, for the first few years I was constantly comparing my new home to Australia where I had moved from and all I could see was the very negative side of everything. But the thing is that you can't compare Poland to any other country in the world. I think this is because people have a completeley different mentality than anywhere else, which puts everything that happens into a very unique perspective. I'm not sure how to explain it, all I can say is that now I love my country, despite all the problems plaguing it.

Damn, okay I came out sounding a bit to patriotuc here and I wasn't planning on writing a whole essay :p, just hope that what I'm trying to say makes any sense to you all.
    Oh, and thanks for the compliment :D

25. SITH-ASSAULT-73

Dec 12, 2003
    My wife is from Poland! By what see tells me and by what I see for myself everytime we visit her parents I know i'm wright and i am standing by my point!! And uuhhmm...N-JADE I only call people dumb who are dumb:)!! BUT LETS STOP BEEING CRAZY AND TALK LIKE GROWN-UPS(somethimes).....P.S Handzik you have to look further than Warsaw if you know what i mean:)>>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.