main
side
curve

Fanclub What Is Thy Bidding My Master? *Darth Vader Fanclub* (All Are Welcome)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Chancellor Yoda, Apr 20, 2015.

1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 7

Jan 8, 2005
    Pink Vader... [face_rofl]
    Reminds me of this:

2. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks Force Ghost star 7

Nov 17, 2016
    Not anymore. I am thinking of selling the 28 Force Awakens ones I have. just to many and I'm thinking of moving and maybe going back to college so I might try and sell them.

Anyone know what I can ask for them?

I wanted to sell them as a set at $10 each. Well 28 of them for $300. Is that to low?

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    What we normally suggest in Collecting is that you search recent eBay auctions for the item(s) you are interested in selling and note the price items in a similar shape to yours (boxed or unboxed, for example). received. We also suggest that you not sell a job lot in one auction. A person interested in a Rey Funko, for example, might not be interested in buying a bunch of different characters just to get the Rey.

RedVader7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. RedVader7

RedVader7 Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 7, 2021
    My room slowly coming together. Just waiting for a few funko shelves to arrive so can get those on the wall. I think I am the biggest Darth Vader fan ever lol ok maybe not ever but I’m a pretty big fan as you can see.

It’s taken abit of money to assemble and get everything together but I think it’s worth it. The lightsabers being the most expensive especially the ESB version, But I think they look cool. I’m just waiting for the funko shelves to arrive so I can display those beauties!

If anyone else has more memorabilia on here please get in touch!

Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  5. TX-20

TX-20 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Darth Vader: "No selfies."

6. TX-20

TX-20 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Darth Vader: "They're reairing the Boonta Eve Classic on HoloNet in ten minutes. I've gotta run."