main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is your current most sought-after Star Wars collectible?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by TsmHedorah, Jan 30, 2023.

1. TsmHedorah

TsmHedorah Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 7, 2022
    Right now, I've got quite a few Star Wars figures/statues that I'm keeping a close eye on however due to my current financial and living situations, I can't really get them. However, I'm interested in seeing everybody else's current most sought-after Star Wars collectible. I got quite a few, in a more general sense, I've been trying to collect everything Captain Phasma, and I'm pretty much close to completing that, at least with most of the stuff Hasbro or Bandai have released. I'm also buying as much Phantom Menace stuff as I can, that's been pretty fun. However, to get more specific, I've been keeping my eye on the Hot Toys Rey from The Last Jedi. I really like that costume, I felt like it was a really awesome look, however, that figure has been going for like 400 bucks. I just checked eBay, and it's come down by a hundred bucks, which is pretty great. I might have to jump on that soon. There are also these Premium Format statues of Rey and Kylo Ren from The Rise of Skywalker that look really freaking awesome however they both go for 620 bucks each. Might end up getting the Kylo one at some point, it looks better. The Rey statue looks almost nothing like Daisy Ridley. Well yeah those are pretty much the main ones I've been really wanting to get for a while now.

2. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    I am looking forward to the black series Malak and Bastilla

3. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Basically anything siege of mandalore, specifically the black series. Those figures sold out just before I started collecting and they are being fesold high.

TsmHedorah and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  4. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    I'm not really the type of person that checks the ongoing prices of things, unless I'm trying to sell them. So I might have sought after items without knowing lol.

What I do know is that I got the first Lego X-Wing from the Ultimate Collector Series line and from what I have seen on ebay, the Solo twins from the Legacy collection are going for a nice amount. Guess that would be my most aought after collectibles currently in possession.

I would love to get my hands on a few more UCS lego sets, especially the Falcon but those prices are just... disgusting.

Message transmitted from an unidentified T65XJ.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    My holy grail is the Don Post Life Size Boba Fett statue. However, I'd need some place to display it and my flat is overcrowded enough. I have a life size Fett standee but that's not the same thing. (It does take up less space though!)

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I'm not currently, actively looking for anything other than replacing my 3 3/4 inch monsters/ creatures that I lost when we lost our storage unit. So I'm looking for bargains on the vintage critters - Rancor, taun taun (I did get one but he's naked... lol), wompa, Jabba set, and the cantina band. I also need an Ackley and Nexxu. I did get a replacement Reek.

And I lost 2 of the potf Bantha and Tusken raider sets that I'd like to get again.

Everything except the taun tauns are going for crazy high prices though. So I just keep watching for them on Mercari.

7. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Hope you get those taun tauns

TsmHedorah and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  8. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    There’s nothing that I’m desperate to get my hands on, but there’s a few release dates that I’m looking forward to. There’s also a few things that I keep an eye out for on eBay.

Like @Jedi Knight88 I’m looking forward to the Black Series Malak and Bastilla figures. I’m also looking forward to the Gentle Giant Savage Opress mini bust.

For previously released items, I keep an eye out for GG mini busts on eBay (especially the TIE & AT-AT pilot busts).

Generally, I’m open to any item that captures my interest.

TsmHedorah and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  9. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    There is also a Darth Malgus Black series coming out that I am looking forward too

TsmHedorah and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  10. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    My list consist of a few hard to find pieces. If I were to start at the top either a Kenner 3.75 vinyl caped Jawa or a DT Luke, Obi Wan or Vader.
    Also Ewoks line Wicket spear, Dulok necklace, few more Droids coins, POTF Skiff landing gear/ box, A-Wing box.
    Legacy Darth Krayt, Ulic & Exar Kun to name a few.

Jedi Knight88 and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  11. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I've been looking for Ulic and Exar they are tough to find.

whostheBossk likes this.
  12. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Oh absolutely. I'd say they were hard to get initially and no collectors want to give up the ones they have. I just bid on a lot with the Legacy Jedi K'Kruhk but missed out by a few dollars ugh.
    Other items on my list are anything from original films regarding ticket stubs, pamphlets, videos if any, etc.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  13. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Oh that is tough about K'Kruhk hopefully you have better luck next time:)

14. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Thanks, yes it's always hit or miss but no looking back as it's part of the hobby.
    There's always another chance, something to look forward to.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  15. TIE Mechanic

TIE Mechanic Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 1, 2019
    I am chasing the Hasbro Black Series Shadow Trooper helmet, but it is difficult to find a clean example for a reasonable price. Most are scuffed and scratched and priced a little high owing to the damage. I'll keep looking...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
  16. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I hope you can find a good one at a reasonable price

TIE Mechanic likes this.
  17. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth SOS & 7X Hangman Winner star 6

Sep 4, 2021
    A boy can dream, a boy can dream!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  18. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Haha - if we're going that route - I really need a life sized Han in Carbonite

eastbayrudy and Jedi Bluth like this.
  19. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth SOS & 7X Hangman Winner star 6

Sep 4, 2021
    How about a life size figure of all the the characters...

I'd love a life size Queen Amidala as well

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
    Jedi Knight88 and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  20. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Vintage Collection Slave Leia, to go in my Jabba Palace since my current one is a Kenner 90s version.

Unfortunately TVC Leia is very expensive online and they probably won't ever produce another one (Disney doesn't approve), so i either won't own one or will have to pay stupid money

whostheBossk and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  21. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I know what you mean about prices being stupid high

22. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    It's the same with Oola, who we will also probably never see again in any form

23. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide, the Legacy Campaign Guide, and the Starships of the Galaxy Guide.

I had all three, once. :(

whostheBossk and Jedi Knight88 like this.