main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

whats the next event

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by samildanach, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samildanach

samildanach Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2005
    whats the next event fan force is doing?

2. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    some of us are going to memorabilia on saturday the 26th at the nec in birmingham. should be another great day out! fancy coming?

3. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Just to clarify, we don't have a table at Memorabilia, yet but we will be looking in to having one at some point, besides most of us tend to want to wonder around, mentioning no names LORD WIZ but yes will be there, keep watching the memorabilia thread for futher details.

Oh and it's good to have you onboard Samildanach.

4. samildanach

Nov 16, 2005
    cheers guys

will be there on sunday for sure

5. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Don't you mean Saturday? ;)

Anyway, yes, we are going to Memorabillia on the 26th of November. Obviously we are going to meet up with you at some point, so the best thing to do is arrange and a place and a time to meet you there. :)

6. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    I thought the next meet was in about an hour's time at a Nottingham cinema

7. samildanach

Nov 16, 2005
    carnt make the sat at mem but will be going sunday already arranged
    but hope to meet up with u guys sooner or later

thanks for the welcomes....

8. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    i have just been talking to Matt and have had a great idea. (well i think its great)

how about the Midlands chapter host a get together for all FFUKers and other FF people who may be around at the time?

9. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    A regional meeting has been discussed, so it is in the cards -- where and when, quite frankly, we don't know. :)

The difficulty is that Jairen, Welshguy, Raj_Vader, Lord_Ogli, and myself have to sit down at some point and discuss it; where it will be done, when will we do it, and what will we do when we are all there. Not as easy as it sounds.

Honestly, if this sort of thing does go ahead, it probably wont be moving forth until the summertime when the weather is more amicable.

10. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Surely the Knights of the Roundish Jedi Holodisk can muster together to find more Holy Grails to plunder? :p

11. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    that was almost random lol.

i think it should be soon though. this side of june.

12. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005

:_|

don't leave us out, i am sure we could all have an input and make things easier to organise. i was talking to fatburt about just this sort of thing, both in a thread on the northern board and more via pm, and also, who's idea was "operation mint sauce"? :p (not that i am fishing for credit ;) )

maybe a thread on the regional board to gain interest and to give the masses enough notice that something is in the works, even if it is in it's barest bones?

13. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Oh, no. The bulk of the input is going to come from you guys, but in the end, it will be the duty of the RSA and the CR's to get it rolling. :)

14. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    plus they have to decide what they are going to get us to do.

15. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Well popular suggestion was a lazerquest meet somewhere in the midlands. I'm up for that. Hows about poppin up to collectomanina Ninja? I'll be there, Jairen will be there if I have to lay a little trail of Vodka and diet cokes from his house to manchester to do it. Could be a good chance, else arainge a time where we can all get on MSN one night or sommat like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.