main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who are you attending C3 with?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Darth_Ignant, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    I'm going on my own since husband is stuck overseas :( I'll be hanging out with some JC buddies once I get there though [:D]

2. buzz57

buzz57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    I will be by myself as usual. 15 days, can't wait

3. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    I'm going with quite a few MEPA members (there will be 9 of us on a 50 seat plane LOL). I'm sharing a room with 7 other people :eek: but at least it is one of those HUGE suites at the Hilton (old Adams Mark). I'm still trying to figure out how 5 women will share one bathroom LOL

My fiance and and I will only spend about $115 each for 5 nights :D

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    "I'm still trying to figure out how 5 women will share one bathroom LOL"

Now THAT should be interesting. ;)

5. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    Buzz57 wrote: I will be by myself as usual. 15 days, can't wait

Buzz, That's a positive post! I'm shocked. I was beginning to think you weren't looking forward to going at all. Way to go! :)

6. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Yeah im rooming with Benae and the others from our fan force...Traveling with them too!

8 people for one bathroom... 5 girls... Ohh man... Im bringing my own mirror....

9 Star wars fans on a 50 seat plane... HAHA i am feeling sorry for the other 41 people.

7. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Technically, I'm not attending with anyone.

8. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    I'm going with my husband. Of course, be meeting friends there. be be with my hubby too, except when he's volunteering.
    JMD

9. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I will be bringing my daughter with me. We?ll be rooming with one of our fellow Mos Everett Cantinaonians, Rebel Mom. Two other members of our Fan force, Darth Breezy and Dragonmar, will also be there and we plan to do some of the activities together

10. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Going out alone this time..
    Will be rooming with friends(from TX) once I get there.

11. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I'll be going with a better portion of our Fan Force. There'll be about 12 or us.

12. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    I am going by myself it appears.

A country boy in the big city. My, oh my.

13. The_Mandalorian

The_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2003
    i'm going with my dad...we went to C1 and C2 together, and you can rest assured we're going to C3! (we're probably gonna be dorks and wear the C1 and C2 badges or something in addition to the C3 one, lol)

14. Darth_Ignant

Darth_Ignant Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 24, 2001
    "A country boy in the big city. My, oh my. "

What colour is your truck?

15. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    Ironically, I do not have one.

16. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Unfortunately I will be attending C3 with my brother and my mother. My mom is hesitant to go, she has a problem with people with a sense of humor. But she thinks it is better that my bro and I attend this convention then a, and I quote this " Oxycontin convention". And she says my sense of humor is 'inappropiate'. I think the fake cockroaches in the Easter salad was a nice icebreaker. ;)

Solo

17. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    My Wife and I will be attending each of the four dates of STAR WARS CELEBRATION III. :) :cool:

As it stands, our nephew and our great nephew (our nephew's son) will be attending at least one of the dates and so will my best friend and, possibly, at least one of his sons. :) :cool:

Beautiful weather here today in Indiana. STAR WARS CELEBRATION III is getting closer! [face_dancing]

18. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    CarolynNC said: Mara_Jade_Fan wrote: Nobody... *sob* *sniff*

Sure you are! You're going with me and 30,000 other fans! Just think of it as freedom to go where you want to go, do what you want to do, when you want to do it. That's how I'm looking at it. :D

Well true... technically I am not going with anyone, I am flying out alone, staying in a hotel room alone, flying back alone.. but a few people from my fanforce and other fanforce chapters whom I know are going, and from the 501st are going. I plan to meet as many people as possible as I can while out there however. Since I am going alone, I am free to go where I want and do what I want, but I have found that nothing is as enjoyable as when you have someone else to share it with. For Celebration II, I met up with two of my good friends, so I hung around with one or both of them the whole time. This time it will be different. Perhaps if I see some people I know in line, they will take pity on me and let me hang with them for awhile. LOL I feel so pitiful, like a little lost puppy or something. :p

19. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I will be going together with Obi Anne, Enji, Queengodess, Cobblestone, Berg and Vader_Darth from Fan Force Sweden.
    We have booked flights, rooms and tickets together.

20. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    SkottASkywalker posted on 4/5/05 1:54pm
    My Wife and I will be attending each of the four dates of STAR WARS CELEBRATION III. [face_happy] [face_cool]

As it stands, our nephew and our great nephew (our nephew's son) will be attending at least one of the dates and so will my best friend and, possibly, at least one of his sons. [face_happy] [face_cool]

Beautiful weather here today in Indiana. STAR WARS CELEBRATION III is getting closer! [face_dancing]
    [hr][/blockquote]

Wait - this is Star Wars Celebration 3? Damn. Where's the Stargate Celebration 3 forum?

21. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I will be on the same plane with Benae_Quee and Jedi_Samantha and a bunch more of MEPA, though not one of the 8 people sharing the room, thank goodness lol.

22. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Most of the time I'll be with my friend, though my Mom and Aunt are coming for Friday. But I plan to meet a ton of you all while I'm there!

23. LadyLessa

LadyLessa Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2005
    I'll be going with my hubby, daughter and 2 grandkids. Then I'll be meeting my son on saturday as that is the only day he can make it. Can't wait!

24. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I'm going with my wife! It's our first time on a vacation without our 2.5 year old daughter, though she'll be enjoying 5 days with Grandma and Grandpa more than she would C3.

25. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I am attending with my girlfriend (jedidisney) and my friend(Jeffbacca).

She is not a big Star Wars fan really but we are getting in Indy on the 18th and going to do a few things together in the city before CIII.

She is going to the con for a day or two though. :D
    And to the Hyatt party (Friday) and Celebrartion at Celebration(Saturday) [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.