main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends X-wing pilot DDC 2020

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 3, 2020.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Lovely setting and ceremony details

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    and leading to this

Entry 48

My diary was again lost for a long time, a very long time of 95 years. After entry 47 I had put it on a shelf in my room before beginning to pack. Mom had cleaned my room after I left to be with Lanika in our new cottage.

A few important events of these years.

Officer Steve Magaron became one of my friends. Every time I went to the stable for a ride and had to take Ashar from the meadow his friend Mariner followed us. And with Mariner being the bonded friend of Steve Magaron I often saw him coming too for a ride to the beach or to the woods. Steve had bonded with Mariner when he was recovering from his injuries after the Slojuk disaster.

Seven years after the Slojuk-disaster Jono Bel-Hana and his son Jeb came back to Moniron. After delivering the Slojuk-gang to the authorities Jono had joined CorSec and met his wife marrying her and getting a son. He became involved with Jedi on a search for a holocron, helping them to find it in an old storage-place once used by Rostek Horn to hide things. A group of Sith warrriors intervened, killing Jono's wife. The Jedi led by Ben Skywalker, gave Jono and Jeb a GMK-seven transport to go to Moniron. Jono became again the partner of Steve.

Jono and Jeb didn't join us for riding. They had another passtime with their GMK-seven transport and that was going to the Moniron moon to search for artifacts.

63 years ago my friend Jeffrey Harmon became one with the Force after a very long and happy life. He was 98.

Steve remained in contact with his friends from Corellia, first with Rostek Horn and after Rostek died it was with Corran Horn, the adopted grandson and after Corran died it was his son Valin.

Valin and Jysella opted to stay on Shedu Maad with a group when Ben Skywalker and Seha Dorvald and their son Kol and a great group of Jedi departed for Coruscant.

Kol and his son Nat Skywalker were nice but Nat's son Cade got involved with Darth Krayt. Cade was able to defeat him. The galactic Federation Triumvirate is now ruling the galaxy.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Many pivotal events unfold over the years and nice how friends keep in contact

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    a few more to come
    Entry 49

Again being busy and not seeing my diary at all.

Five months ago Peter Sloan and René Dalara and his son Rob arrived after a journey that took them from Lingala to Corellia and New Holstice. They had decided to go to Moniron after their wives – Kim Sloan and Glenda Dalara – were killed in a speeder-accident. On New Holstice they had a woman – stranded there for unknown reasons – going with them. She said goodbye and was gone after the landing on Noranan air- and spaceport.

Peter is now again doing his work as a surgeon.

René Dalara has joined the Noranan fire-department and his son Rob is working for the Warovan Atzerode Aircraft Company. Rob is working on the designs for a new medevac

Peter has given the transport to the Bel-Hana guys after their GMK-seven transport was too old to function.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice that Peter, Renee and Rob have settled into new and interesting careers

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Finally, I am able to leave a comment, because my rides on the metro train are so short when reading your diary updates and suddenly, I have no time left to log in and write a few words.

It´s good to see the SW folk in your stories that are the backbone of the SW universe. The good ones, hard working for others.

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    more about them in the next entry
    yes and one more entry after this one

Entry 50

WOW that woman from New Holstice was evil. I am now on the Magaron-sitting team and will tell you what happened in the past weeks.

Mick and Peter were selected to fly the first test with the new medevac in Rondor. They met evil reporter Carolin Mokovic and her sniper Volca Virine in the darrin valley where darweed was growing. Mick was shot down. Peter got injected with a drug, made from darweed that had him following Mokovic's orders. But Peter didn't own the transport anymore. Mokovic ordered him to contact the new owner Jono and told him about an old artifact. Jono arrived with Steve and became drugged after Steve was shot down.

Steve had heard Mokovic giving orders to Peter to guide the medevac to the Ikraan gorge where help was waiting. Steve tried to interfere but got more wounds and was abandoned to die in the valley when Jono left in the speeder with Mokovic and Virine.

Jim Kerebuy was attending a lecture with Aradan Mirdees. Jim got extremely worried and a search and rescue operation was started when contact with Rob Dalara had him telling that the medevac was not responding.

Aradan and Rihan took a fast airspeeder and found Steve in the valley and contacted us. Med one with Tim Dereika, Tarko Shellan, Jesin Fialka and me was the one to get Steve to the hospital. Aradan joined us. Tim flew us back and Jesin did almost all the talking. He is called the talking waterfall.

Rihan had – taking directions from Steve – followed the test-medevac to the Ikraan gorge and found out that it had crashed.

Mick and Peter were rescued by the firedepartment.

I returned to the ready-room where I could tell Jim the good news about the rescue of his brother Mick.

Kaagi guided Steve out of the sedation and had to help him to cope with bad dreams dealing with a holocron.

Kaagi was there every night keeping the bad dreams away and we – friends among them Bret Chedokin, Jono and family and dad, Lanika and me – were in Steve's room during the day.

I entertained him with stories from my stay with the squadrons.

The bad dreams were history when Tarkan Er-Veridan came to Moniron and wanted to see Peter Sloan.

With Peter being in Steve's room to celebrate Steve's birthday Tarkan came into that room.

Tarkan told them about going from Pangona to his home-planet Lingala. During a stop-over to get new supplies on Coruscant he saw a guy – later indentified as Cade Skywalker – tangling with guards and something red skittering away. He took the red thing with him in his transport where it stayed until he met his old teacher Peter Sloan sr. That man urged to take the holocron to Moniron where it would be safe from Sith and Jedi.

He showed it and Steve and Jono recognised it immediately as being the Dorsetti-holocron. It had given Steve trouble during his work as a CorSec mentor for Rostek Horn on Corellia.

Many years later Jono came into contact with the holocron. I have written about that in entry 48.

Aaqu has brought the holocron to the healers-academy where more treasures – one is Yoda's lightsaber – are stored.

Yesterday our trying to escape-guy was released from the hospital. Steve is now under the care of Jono and Bret. They will do the Magaron-sitting until Steve has the use of his arms again.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 51

Hey almost no room for more writing and recording.

Work and a few months ago a beautiful baby-girl named Maranella kept me from seeing my diary for a long time (almost 4 years).

After writing entry 50 I had put it on my stack of scrubs and it must have slipped behind the stack.

I will end this diary telling about what happened today before I have to go to help Lanika with feeding Maranella.

Today I had Steve for his annual check-up and I found it after getting my scrubs. I had it on the table when I asked Steve if he wanted to go for a ride on the beach. Steve agreed of course.

In the stable of Aidan Keranan we got our rides. Steve's stallion likes my mare Ersa. She is now with foal.

After our ride we both went searching for our diaries.

My diary survived the swim. I had fond memories reading entry 12.

Tomorrow we have the celebration of 200 years of Noranan General Hospital.

And this is the end.

FIN

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Congratulations on completing the diary =D=

10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, you finished the diary so very elegantly. Good work!