main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto You and me at the AMC - Sat, May 18th

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TragicLad, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Yeah, tickets went pretty fast for the digital showings at the Colossus tonight. Tragic, if you havn't already, if you could swing by the theater tomorrow and pick some up, that'd be great... or if you can point me in the direction of tickets online that I won't have to pay a huge surcharge on... (I could probably find this myself, but it's late so I choose not to)

2. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    So what time shall we be gathering for this??

3. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Tracy will be swinging by the theatre around 3 or so to grab some advance tiks. The screening is at 7:45 - how about we meet at 7:00 just out front of the boxoffice?

That is, unless anyone's interested in meeting up for dinner? There's an East Side Mario's, a Boston Pizza, Alice Fazooli's amongst other things..

Give me a call or send me an email if you're interested in dinner or if you want us to grab a ticket for you as well.

4. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Warning, yesterday some gathered to attempt to see it in digital at the Colossus. 2 had prepurchase tickets so the other had to go to a different viewing.

The 2 that could go got there an hour early and ended up in the back right corner.

I think we'd better plan on getting in line more that 45 min in advance. try 2 hours!

5. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    My day's pretty empty - so I've no problem starting to line at 5 if that's what everyone else wants to do.

6. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    Well, like I said earlier, I'd love to come, but I don't know how I'm going to get there or get a ticket.

Who's within TTC range that I can hitch a ride up with? And when and where can I meet up with you?

I'd ask someone to pick a ticket up for me, but I have to make sure I'm going to be able to make it up first :)

I'll check back here in a little while, or Email me at psiberian@hotmail.com

Thanks!

7. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    Update:
    We'll try to grab 10 tickets. That will cover most of us.

Some of us are gathering at the AMC for 5:45pm. We'll meet inside the theatre, in the un-paid zone right behind the boxoffice.

Everyone else coming should meet at 7:00 at the AMC in the unpaid zone behind the boxoffice. From there, you can hook up with those of us who are saving your spot in line. Come around back of the boxoffice before buying your ticket as we may have some extras.

See you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.