main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You guys wanna know what's hard?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Bravo, Jun 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    You know what's hard? It's sitting here, reading all the posts in the RMFF that I can witth time limits, and not be able to come see anyone from RMFF. I tell ya, what a drag.

You know, I was sitting here, reading a post from a fellow RMFF member and it hit me, I am really sad that I can't come and see anybody from the RMFF.

Ever since I went to that first RMFF meeting back in my Junior year of High School, I've always wanted to go back, but never ha dthe chance. I can go down the list my parents say why I can't go when I want to go (typical, parents), and why it's not practical for me to get to any of the meetings or anything. But if I do that, everyone reading this post is going to fall asleep and your phone lines are gonna be busy for a few hours when no one can call because of being online.

Need a car. Need a driver's liceanse. Need better sense of direction and way around the city.

*Bangs head against desk*

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    If I'm ever in town I don't mind picking you up for a meeting :D I JUST recently got a car so I know what the lack of one feels like.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

3. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    and to think I was afraid to read this.

4. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Perhaps it should have been phrased, "difficult" instead of "hard"?

I, too had different expectations about this thread.

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sarah, if you are ever in town, let me know. I might take you up on that offer. And thanks. :)

6. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    lol @ ss and mike. i had the same thoughts

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    No problemo Jason :)

8. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    what town do you live in?

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Littleton

10. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    some of you people need to think outside the gutter :p

yes, being away from your friends in the rmff is hard sometimes. some of us don't have the luxury of attending the monthly meetings. but don't fret, it won't be like this forever my friend. :)

11. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I feel for you Bravo...i have the same problem. it just seems like i have no time to make the meetings...i need to learn how to drive also...

12. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    "yes, being away from your friends in the rmff is hard sometimes. some of us don't have the luxury of attending the monthly meetings. but don't fret, it won't be like this forever my friend. :) "

Either that or you'll just lose interest and stop going? [face_devil]

13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am going through the driver's book right now, but the information just isn't staying in my brain very long. I need to go out and drive, then I'll start to remember it.

I am still trying to get a picture up of myself so at least you guys have an idea of what I look like. Some people saw me at my first meeting, and although I haven't changed much, a lot of that fat has turned into muscle. It's weird. I get comments from the guys about my body and it's condition and build, but none of the woman care to say anything...

Yet again, whenever I do take off my shirt, woman are never there. I should just walk into work without my shirt on one day and see what the ladies say... :D [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.