main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You'll have a visitor soon!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Material_Boi, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Material_Boi

Material_Boi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    Uhm, hello all. I'm from the R2-Detroit board and i'll be visiting family in the area soon (Early August). I know this is prolly not relevant at all to anything but just incase i see anyone @ the movies or buying sabers in the stores for the little cousins or what-have-you, i'll prolly be wearing an R2-Detroit shirt. Just thought i'd bring un-official greetings. :)

Oh, we love the Sandcrawler idea but we can't decide our way out of a paper bag, ;) otherwise we'd try something like that too.

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Hey, let us know when and maybe we can arrange something. Always good to have another ambassador in town.

3. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Drop a line on the boards maybe we would be up to seeing AOTC one more time. :)

4. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Welcome, R2Detroit!!!!!

5. Material_Boi

Mar 31, 2002
    Well thanks for the welcome! I'm not an ambassador by any legal terms on the boards, but I can be an unofficial one :)
    Oh yeah, come on over and visit us in R2-Detroit land! (well the message boards at least...)
    -Matt Boi

6. Material_Boi

Mar 31, 2002
    OK, I'll be in the area from August 8th - August 12th. How do I go about contactng you guys when I'm over in Denver?

7. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    we can actualy plan to meet you for lunch or something. what part of cenver will you be in?

8. Material_Boi

Mar 31, 2002
    Broomfield. My Auntie and Unca live there.

9. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    thats on the north end & there are a few of us who live up here. what day works well for you?

10. Material_Boi

Mar 31, 2002
    Any day actually. But I'll need help from someone seeing as how I dont know my way around there at all. I can give ya my cell number for when im there. PM for it. Oh, and I bring greetings to Darth Hair from TheHuntressDiana...

11. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    thats right by a large amount of our group maybe we could set up a D&B day and hang out have some food and drinks and play some video games.do you play the colletible card game?

12. Material_Boi

Mar 31, 2002
    Yes, I play the old one that Decipher put out. I'm more adept at the dark side but, whatever... Do you mind if I bring my cousin or uncle to one of these meetings? I might have to...

13. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    We actually encourage it! We're sort of like Amway, the more people we can hook into our little obsession the better.

Seriously though, we would love to have anyone else along you like. The more the merrier.

14. Material_Boi

Mar 31, 2002
    Will do! Back to my original question, I meet somewhere for lunch then? That sounds like fun. If you know my relatives, they recently moved there from Texas, and have 2 children, one boy, one girl. Don't wanna get into names or anything yet...

15. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Sure. I'll stick my neck out & say.....

Lunch- around 12ish
    Saturday August 10th
    Dave & Busters at the corner of 104th & highway 36. (there is a theater there too if you want to try for a movie. -& your relatives will probably know where it is)

how does that sound?

16. Material_Boi

Mar 31, 2002
    Sounds good to me so far. I'll check with them on what they might have planned for me. But i'll give it my preliminary (sp?) ok...

17. Material_Boi

Mar 31, 2002
    OK, it looks good! I'll be able to attend that day! Of course theres the given leeway for weather and the time it takes me to lose my way half a dozen times... :D [face_laugh]

18. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    All right, another city that we can play with! It sounds to me like another invasion may be in the works, hmmmmm.

19. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    cool! I'll try to be there. I'll know more when its closer. Also, we should try to keep this thread up so people wont forget & so more people will see it & show up.

20. Material_Boi

Mar 31, 2002
    Invasion? We wouldn't dare go that far. Our trade franchise might get revoked... ;)

21. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Yeah, but we might. We don't have a trade franchise to worry about, just a bunch of pirates around these parts.

22. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Seeing as though I am a real live Michigander, D&B's is my favorite hangout, and the fact that I never seem to make it to any of these events....count me in...hopefully. [face_mischief]

23. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    well, welcome, and i hope you have a great time in the mothercity...

oh, and Material_Boi, id watch out for Kit, he's our suciadal leader whos trying to blow himself up ;)

j/k,

24. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    dont worry about tim me will keep him leashed.

25. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Strange...it used to be me mind'n yur lead, there war-dog...FLOL!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.