main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA ZooBoo (this is a costume event)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by engineer, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engineer

engineer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2007
    We have been invited back to participate in the Norfolk Zoo's Zooboo.
    They are excited to have the Star Wars characters at the event.

It is on October 30th (rain date Oct 31) From 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM.
    The zoo will let us in early (8:00 AM)to change (secure changing area and storage I think. They did in the past).
    Last time, families were admitted with us, but Nels will have to check on that.
    We will have a table, and be allowed to wander in the zoo. It is usually packed with families for this special event, and the kids are always excited to see us (even the 40 something kids). We are looking forward to seeing you there.

2. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Did we hear yet the status on bringing families? Not sure yet if we'll be able to make this one, but would be good to know.

3. wendynat

Jun 8, 2005
    I'll be there for this one - Noel's attendance depends on how he's feeling tomorrow (he's been under the weather). It's a great troop for anyone that's on the fence... a LOT of fun and the kids always love to see us!

4. Velcro

Velcro Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2007
    This is true wendy thanks for coming out I forward info to your email box, and I hope Noel gets to feeling better sorry to hear hes under the weather..

5. wendynat

Jun 8, 2005
    Nels, the info you forwarded didn't have the attachment (none of the three). I hope the parking sign isn't mandatory if I get there prior to 9 AM!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.