main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A discussion thread for 'If the Mask Fits', [by Amidala Skywalker].

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by TwilightKat, Dec 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightKat

TwilightKat Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    [raises eyebrow]

thankyou for that Mar; it's *so* reassuring...
    the ficist in me wants to scream with horror: [face_shocked]
    the sadism in me screams with delight: [face_laugh]
    ...and the analyser in me is thinking about the way you phrased this 'relevation' of yours...;)

Can anyone else see what my Analyser sees?

[[face_plain] until someone ventures an answer] Kat

2. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I didn't read the original spoiler, so I'm sure if Mar is telling the truth or not . . . If so, I must say I'm shocked. Actually, when I read the last post, I thought she died. When you cut someone's throat and they lose that much blood, they invariably die. Unless Anakin uses the Force to stop the flow of blood to her jugular, she will die. The question is really whether Anakin will save her. Or if the GFFA has good enough technology to heal a jugular injury. *on edge of seat* Must have the next post . . .

*rereads post* Whoa, I actually gave an intelligent answer! *is bowled over by this revelation*

3. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    No comment [face_plain]

Still like :eek:

4. MzAmethystCrow

MzAmethystCrow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2001
    Hey, Am gets her a thread dedicated to her fic! HAHAH! Cool.... Mar, I must say I do think you would make a good Smutawan... TJG? Weren't you one as well?? Get this: Am has decided she want to stay the "Smut Princess to Queen Wikki" meaning she has yet to produce smut...

5. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    WIKKI!!! :D :[:D]: Glad to see you here. And me a Smutawan? Oooooooooooohh... :p ;) :D Well, judging from my recent *cough* experience, it shouldn't be a big problem. ;)

Anyways.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I GOTCHA!!! [face_laugh] Some of you guys actually believed me... ::cracks up:: That's priceless. :p [face_laugh]

6. MzAmethystCrow

Mar 14, 2001
    Mar? Have you read my fics on FF.net? Just wondering...

Okay, how's this... I barely post on the JC, and yet it seems like all these people I've just talked to know who I am... It's freaky... Peter called me infamous... Is it a prediction of my future?! LOL

7. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, if you're Wikki, then we've all seen your picture. :)

8. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Yes, it's Wikki.... the "Virgin Pervert Queen"... who tortures Lothi and corrupts Am in the ways of NC-17 smut... ;) :D

No, Wikki, I haven't read them yet. In fact, I've never been to FF.N. Who knows, one day I'll may wander to those parts... ;)

9. TwilightKat

Nov 12, 2001
    [:D at the above]

now, I believe that we all know Amlei is gonna leave us hanging forever before she decides that she's been Sithly enough and POSTS THE NEXT PART...
    ie: ITMF:CBTS

here's a topic which shall mean a lot to many people, in differing ways.

Some of you hate him.
    Some [one] of you love him. 8-}
    Most have reserved their opinion for the moment...;)

but, all of u - besides the ppl in the know, incidently the one who loves him too [face_mischief] - will be wondering...

WHY THE HECK WAS JERDIN ON HOTH?!

that is, if you're not thinking of some random comment [cheeky grin]

You can either be literal or figurative in your thinking, or practical or even joking...but at least venture an answer.

For example, we know Yoda knew that they would need backup - but why send Jerdin specifically? On his own to boot...

just a thought there.

[face_love] Kat

10. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    What? Random comments? :cool:

MY JERDIN, MINE!!! :D [face_love] :D

To answer your question: I won't give it away, but I'll tell you that it will be explained in the second part. :) Right at the beginning. ;)

11. MzAmethystCrow

Mar 14, 2001
    *stands back in shock* Damn, you all do know who I am! LOL It's Lothi's Seraglio, isn't it? Hey, only my headshot is there and a link to my personal site. No where does it associate it with this name...or the name Wikki... it's all Am's fault. Yeah, I'll blame it on her. And I know Fruity has a hand in this... Oh well...LOL *takes a bow* Yes, one and all, I am the Virgin Pervert Queen. If Mar takes the time to go to ff.net, she'll know why... *devil horns*

Gee, just wait till I AM famous...

Back to the topic at hand... I can't wait to see what Am has in store for us! Jerdin I don't mind...he's competition after all...

12. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Wikki, of course we know you... ;)

Oh, and I just want to let everyone know that I've read one of Wikki's NC-17 stories (called "Picnic" and inspired by the Forbidden Love trailer) and I now officially vow not to read any of her NC-17 stories again!!! :D You guys are all my witnesses.

::sticks out tongue:: Hahahaha, Wikki, I told you I'm a smutproof Sith apprentice... [face_devil] :D

13. TwilightKat

Nov 12, 2001
    [looks around wryly]

gee, it's quiet in here...

14. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    BURP!

It's not quiet anymore.

15. TwilightKat

Nov 12, 2001
    [rolls eyes]

everyone's a comedian.

16. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    I'd say that TJG is in very, uh, weird mood today... [face_plain]

;) :p

17. MzAmethystCrow

Mar 14, 2001
    I guess I should just be happy that you did read one of my fics....It's too bad...you really are missing out on some fun with Midnight Snack...

18. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    ::shakes her head firmly:: No, thanks Wikki. I've had enough of NC-17 stories for... the Force knows how long. :p And sorry, but it does make me uncomfortable....

19. AASkywalker

AASkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2001
    SILENCE...wow...enjoy it Micha...

So how is everyone? Since we are still waiting for Am's post for the next part...anyone have any thoughts of what may transpire next?

99 bottles of beer on the wall..99 bottles of beer on the wall... *Micha is singing while waiting for Am's post* ;)

Hugs
    Micha ;)

20. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    I have the URI.

Upper Respiratory Infection.

Bad stuff.

[face_plain]

21. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Am's busy. Her step-dad has been taken to the hospital and it's pretty serious. So she doesn't know when she'll find time to post. And besides, first she has to write a post for COF... ;)

22. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  23. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    I DID IT!!! I PASSED MY ANALYSIS EXAM!!! :D

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck and prayed for me - it certainly helped! ;)

24. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    2 PAGES! So far, that is. Hehehe, though Mar hasn't been on lately so it depends when I post. Thanks all!

25. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    I'm back at school now! :D So I can work and write and beta... ;) Am, I'll beta it tonight, OK? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.