main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Helmet and a Gun..... A few trooper vigenttes

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Emperor_Joe, Aug 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Hi. This is a story writen by me and I'm kinda writing it in anticipation of Star Wars Battlefront. Hope you like it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planet SLR 38 orbit
    Sector Mau-Tau
    4:00 GST

The planet SLR 38 loomed large ahead of our transport containing our objective. Our commander, who finally thought we needed to know, had informed us that a rebel hideout was hidden somewhere in it's massive jungles. That seemed like a simple shakedown, get in, blast everyone not wearing our uniforms to vapor, get out. We of the 32nd Stormtrooper Division are skilled for that kinda work.

Planet SLR 38 LZ Red
    Sector Mau-Tau
    5:00 GST

The landing went without a hitch. Our Sentinels hit dirt and we off loaded about five kilos away from our target destination. A ISD in orbit kept the rebels from escapeing and a group of five Corellian Gunships were coming to mop up any rebel reinforcements that might arrive. Once the AT-STs and Speeder bikes were ready to go, we were off.

Planet SLR 38, 3KM from rebel base
    Sector Mau-Tau
    9:00 GST

Our group is makeing excellent time. The crybabies in charge on the ISD thought we would take eight hours just to make it to the base. I geuss they thought we were as weak they are because at this rate we would make it in five. We happend apoun a nest of rebel scouts, three of them were caught but one got away. Oh well, not much they can do even if he warns them.

Planet SLR 38, 1KM from Rebel base.
    Sector Mau-Tau
    10:30 GST

We hit our first real resitance. A rebel sniper thought she could take aim at us. She missed, We didn't. We found nothing on her and the body was tossed aside.

Planet SLR 38, 1/2 a KM from Rebel base.
    Sector Mau-Tau
    11:00 GST

The next rebel attack took us by complete suprise. Two snipers took out Tok and Lenay. The rest of us took cover behind trees when two rebel BAW Missle lauchers took out our cover and Teco. The rest of us scrambled to fire back and we managed to take out the snipers. The Baw equiped rebels beat a hasty retreat to their base.

Planet SLR 38, Rebel Base.
    Sector Mau-Tau
    11:45 GST

We shook off our losses and made it to the base. Once there, we use our company sniper to take out the guard posts. We blew open the main doors and managed to chase some of the rebels into our AT-STs. Our situation now became problematic, we now had Rebels fireing from the roof at our reninforcements. We moved it and ran into a bit of trouble. We disposed of the rebels and made our way to the roof. Once there we took out the defences and reinforcements moped up any rebels in the building. Our most prized capture was a Rebel officer by the name Gannon. A Chariot LAV was pressed into service to take him back to the waiting Sentinels

-------------------------------------------------------

Well there you have it. Anyone like it?

2. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    I like this. It is nice to see something from the troopers perspective. You did a good job with this!

3. Emperor_Joe

Aug 7, 2002
    I'll just update now.......
    ------------------------------------------------------

Tatooine Rebel HQ
    Water House
    7:00 Planet time

Got a new shipment today. Guns from Blastech, Thermal Detonators from Merr-Sonn. Donations, all of them. We picked up a imperial tail but managed to chase him off. Gotta watch our backs a little better.

Tatooine Rebel HQ
    Water House
    10:00 Planet Time

Imperials have started to sniff around our Anchorhead cell. Calling them back here at first oppertunity.

Tatooine Rebel HQ
    Water House
    12:00 Planet Time

Cell relocated back here. Prepareing strike team to target Governor's Town House.

Tatooine Rebel HQ
    Water House
    15:00 Planet Time

Engaged Imperial Troops. 14 Sandtroopers killed, 5 wounded. We experianced no losses but Barneet broke his leg in the escape.

Tatooine Rebel HQ
    Water House
    15:00 Planet Time

Sensors picked up a group of signals heading our way. Imperial, mad from the looks of it. We are loading out the Corellian Corvette and the five x-wings.

Tatooine Rebel HQ Ship
    Sand Storm
    16:00 Planet Time

We have finished loading the Sand Storm and are makeing our escape. Imperials on the ground are fireing on us but they are of no consequence. The Star Destroyer in orbit is a lightsaber of a diffrent color however. They have us in a tractor beam but the crew has a plan.....

Sand Storm, Tatooine orbit.
    16:16 Planet Time

We have broken free! Now the crew is make cals. One of the newer guys asked the crew why they couldn't just jump. The crew told him that "If we don't make the correct calulations then we might end up in a black hole or a nova, that would end the trip real quick wouldn't it?" I swear on my mother's eventual grave that I will punch out the guy who first said that.

Sand Storm, Rebel Fleet.
    1:45 GST

Home sweet Home. We have been debreifed, and are now taking it easy. Command is going to send us somewhere else in the next few days.

4. Emperor_Joe

Aug 7, 2002
    "I like this. It is nice to see something from the troopers perspective. You did a good job with this!"

Thank You!

5. Emperor_Joe

Aug 7, 2002
    Won't anyone say anything?

6. Ewok15

Ewok15 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 1, 2002
    I like that its from the troopers perspective. Its a different change of pace then any of the other ones I've seen! :)

Keep up the good work!

7. Emperor_Joe

Aug 7, 2002
    "I like that its from the troopers perspective. Its a different change of pace then any of the other ones I've seen!

Keep up the good work!"

Thank you!

8. Emperor_Joe

Aug 7, 2002
    Kashyyyk, 14:00 GST
    Imperial firebase #8

Our orders came in today, seems we are to patrol some city with some name I can't pronouce and die at the hands of some wookiee I never met. The higher ups say we have a "contained situation" on our hands and the rebels are close to being captured. Well when your sitting in a star destroyer a few hundred miles from the front, everything looks "contained" and "almost captured". The truth is that we have no idea who has been attacking us, where they are based or even how many of them are there. Well, no one live forever I supose.

Kashyyyk, 15:00 GST
    Wookie city

So far, so good. We entered the village and started looking for rebels. I saw some movement in the higher branches but it stoped a bit back.

Kashyyyk, 15:45 GST
    A bit out side the city

We found what the remains of the last patrol. Or at lest we think it was the last patrol. At the moment it looks like a bunch of leftover meat that went bad.

Kashyyyk, 16:10 GST
    A bit out side the city

A rebel has opened up! They have taken out three of our troops. We made it behind cover but they are now useing mortars. We going to die. Stormtrooper 1875B-9 Tarek signing off.

Kashyyyk, 18:00 GST
    Imperial firebase.

The oddest thing has just happened. The moment a mortar shell was going to hit me, I saw the Emperor's face and it bounced away. My body moved as if some force outside my body were controling it! I aimed my blaster and the face said "shoot now". I did as I was told and managed to hit a wookie rebel. I did it again and again untill all of the rebels were dead. Then my weary body picked up my equipment and teammates I swore were dead suddenly seemed to come back to life and follow suit! We walk back to the base were our mysterous puppet master cut our strings and we fell down tired. Our team made is exepected to make full recovery. Needless to say, this helped moral amongst the Kashyyyk units like no propaganda ever did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.