main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Heros Battle

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GENERAL-OF-KALEE, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL-OF-KALEE

GENERAL-OF-KALEE Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 9, 2006
    Hi everyone,

This is my fanfiction A Heros Battle. Be free to make any comments, i would like to know what people think of it. This is a alternative story of General Grievous. I hope you like it [face_peace]

All things Star Wars are owned by their respective copyright holders (disclaimer). I?m just having a good time spinning different ideas.

GENERAL OF KALEE

Chapter 1 - Cruel World
    Young Anakin Skywalker was lifted onto Jar Jar?s shoulders and paraded around the arena, with millions of podracing fans cheering his name. Qui Gon Jin just gently smiled as he watched Shmi run up to her son and hold his hand with pride.

?I did it mom?I won? shouted Anakin in excitement

?Yes you did Ani? and you have given hope to so many people? Shmi replied

?You certainly have Anakin? Qui Gon interjected

Anakin then saw his friends running towards him

?Put me down Jar Jar?

?Okey Dokey? Jar Jar replied, slowly placing Anakin down

Anakin then ran to his friends

?Would you all care to come back to our home for a celebratory meal? Shmi questioned

?That would be lovely? Padme replied

?Thank you?? Qui Gon said ?But first I have something to attend to??

Qui Gon smiled as they all walked out of the arena. He then proceeded up a flight of stairs and was welcomed by an unhappy Toydarian.

?You cheated?you knew the boy would win?

?It was a fair bet and you lost?perhaps we should take this up with the Hutts and let them decide if there is any further disagreement?

Watto?s expression suddenly turned grave.

?No, No?no need for that? He then sighed ?The boy is yours?but Shmi still belongs to me?

Qui Gon nodded solemnly and shook hands with Watto to seal their agreement. Their attention was suddenly diverted by commotion below. Both peered over a slight balcony and saw a youngling being beat up by some fellow racers.

?You Kaleesh could not win a race, even if your lives depended on it? One racer taunted

The others just laughed

?You see outlander? Watto commented, turning towards Qui Gon ?It is a cruel world?

TBC

2. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Cruel world indeed, when people are the slaves of others..I've read this on fanfiction.net, so I know what happens the next few chapters, yet it's great to see it here!:D

3. GENERAL-OF-KALEE

GENERAL-OF-KALEE Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 9, 2006
    Chapter 2 - Chase through Tatooine

Qui Gon had seen enough. He jumped from the balcony and landed just behind the group of racers, who continued to taunt the young alien.

?What is going on here?? Qui Gon questioned

The racers turned to face Qui Gon

?It is none of your concern? one replied

?What has the boy done?? Qui Gon continued

Another racer stepped closer to the Jedi

?You mustn?t hear that well? he exclaimed as he raised his fist

At that moment the young Kaleesh boy kicked one of the racers at the back of the leg, causing him to collide with the others, sending them all crashing down into the sand track. Qui Gon just managed to move in time, before he too would have ended up piled underneath. The Kaleesh boy got up and started to run away.

?Wait? Qui Gon exclaimed as he pursued him

Both Kaleesh and human ran through the streets of Tatooine market, the Kaleesh trying to lose his pursuer. The Kaleesh boy ran behind a building and hid. He saw the human stop and look around. The Kaleesh sighed as the human walked away in the opposite direction. A few minutes later he came out from behind his hiding place. At that moment a hand rested on his shoulder

?Thank you my friend? Qui Gon said warmly

?Get off me? the youngling shouted, ?I don?t need you to help me? I can take care of myself!?

?I can see that? Qui Gon replied

The Kaleesh looked into Qui Gon?s eyes and gave a threatening stare

?What is your name?? Qui Gon asked politely

?My name is Qymaen? he said reluctantly ?Qymaen Jai Sheelal?

TBC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.