main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A New Beginning -Updated 2/3/06 (Author's note)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by powerfulforce, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powerfulforce

powerfulforce Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 16, 2005
  2. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
  3. MOWK_4321

MOWK_4321 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    Hello there! I'm gald to see you're alright and I wish you luck with college and your transfer if it hasn't taken place yet. Don't worry about not posting for 3 months or so. It's perfectly fine and I promise that I won't rip you apart:). Anyways I'm gald that Georgia and Padme has reached an understanding and that Padme is finally able to make her feelings known about how she feels about all of this. I can't wait to see what happens in the next post and until the action (I don't mind sappy but action is what I perfer most of the time ;)). I'm gald that I was able to see that this wonderful story was updated a lot sooner than I did for my last few replies. Once again I wish you luck with college and take all the time you need for the next post. May the Force be with You!

~Mowk:D

4. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Wow, that was a wonderful suprise when I saw the pm from you for this story!!!

I'm so excited about your next post, and don't worry about not posting!;)

Well, great post, thanx for the pm, and please post soon[face_praying]

5. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    I've been gone for a year (due to several circumstances at home, school, work etc.) but I think I'm going to give this another try. I should have a new post by tomorrow evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.