main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A New Dark Lord

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by BENSKYWAKER, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    Hope you all enjoy this...If you do post so and I'll get to work on the next part...If its stupid I'll just give up.

Star Wars
    A New Dark Lord

He ran, and ran as fast as he could, through a forest of darkness and terror. He was running from a dark presence in the force. One so strong and terrible that it would rip him to shreds. He looked back only to see the dark shadow approaching; it came ever closer no matter how far he ran it approached. Green leaves and vines brushed past him, twigs snapped at his face, he flung him self out of the forest to find a Lake made of acid, and fire. He jumped from white stone to white stone into he was almost there. Then a fire lizard burst out of the lake. It shot fire at him through its mouth and then smashed stones with its acid covered tail. He jumped up activated his blue saber and sliced the lizards head off. Then he put all of his energy into jumping to the other side. He made it, barely; he looked back only to see his worst fear, the dark shadow that still followed him it went right through the acid without even flinching. He sprinted as fast as his body could handle, he went into another vine covered forest, this one even darker then the last, breathing hard and snapping every twig on the ground he stumbled forward. Five beasts emerged from the forest?s dark shadow they had red eyes and long snouts with teeth as sharp and shiny as a dagger, but he felt the darkness, he wasn?t worried about those beasts he jumped past them and ran on, the creatures followed hissing and growling. Sometimes they nipped at his feet, but the darkness was getting to close, it swallowed three of them into its invisible gut. Then a red blade emerged from nowhere and sliced two of them up. The darkness continued on and he ran, but then fell over a rock. He was exhausted and could not get up. He was breathing harder then he ever had he coughed like a sick old grandpa into the darkness closed in. Filling him with a cold horror.

?You made me this hideous beast, you killed everything that ever mattered to me, for that I thank you, for that I hate you.? said the darkness as it swallowed him whole. Sending him into a dark pit of doom.

Rob woke up in his quarters, right next to Jak'na his room mate and best friend. Jak?na was a strong and fast zabrak boy of sixteen, powerful with the force and physically strong. He had blue eyes and the ring of short horns around his head. His skin tone was grey and his rank in the order was Padawan, just like Rob. Rob was a humanoid of 15 years. He had light brown hair and green eyes he wore Jedi Padawan cloths just like everyone else and he swooshed his hair to the left side. He was panting, sweat dripped down his face??Had that been a dream it didn?t feel like a dream could it have been a vision? Jedi often get visions?No it was probably just a silly nightmare,? he thought to himself. Rob looked over towards Jak'na who was still sleeping. He got up stripped off his nightly clothes and entered the shower. Rob put his hand on the scanner and instantly hot water sprinkled onto him like a waterfall. He was so tired, he let his eyes close shut and he just stood in the shower letting the water rinse away his sweat and fears? He was so tired, why did this have to bother him today? Now he wouldn?t go to sleep for hours! And the tournament was tomorrow! Why did stupid things like this always happen to him? Why couldn?t he do well? He needed to go to sleep or he?d lose for sure! Rob got out of the shower put on his robes and hopped into his bed. Jak'na was still sleeping; Rob looked at the ceiling and did his force meditation, it always got his to sleep the fastest, soon darkness was closing in on his eyes and he was a sleep.

The next day he got up Jak?na was already gone. After combing his hair he went down to breakfast. He found Jak?na eating like he hadn?t had food for a year. Jak?na was stuffing down food so fast that before Rob got to the table he had gone for seconds, three times! Rob grabbed a plate and scoped up some food. While he ate Jak?na

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.