main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A pass around Star Wars meets Earth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Jun 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    OK this is my first attempt at fan fic so I'm sorry. This is going to be pass around so please join in.
    BTW it starts in one of the Vong battles then goes to late 1990's Earth around 1999
    ---------------------------------------------
    The battle was getting fierce. The vong were coming stronger than they ever had before.

"You all right up there Mara?" Luke shouted.

"Yeah I'm fine would you concintrait on flying you nearly ran us nto that last black hole."

"Oh dear I do believe we are doomed."(guess who said that) 3PO groaned.

"Well I told you to stay aboard the other ship but no you insisted that you wanted to be on the Sabre with us and R2." Mara shouted down the turret before Luke had a chance to answer.

With that 3PO was quiet. Until the com went off.

"Luke watch your port side it looks like their trying to line up one of those bl......"

The voice went dead. Luke looked up from his flying and realized for the first time that they had somehow ended up next to a planet.

"R2 get up here and figure out where we are."

"What happened?" Mara asked showing up behind him. "The last thing I remember was looking straight into one of those black hole....What is that thing?"

"I don't know Luke said it looks like some sort of space craft but I've never seen anything like it."

"Well where are we?"

"I don't know the nav computer says it's not on the charts."

bleep-blip doop

"What how can that be it has to be on the charts we can't have gone far."

"Uh pardon me master Luke but aren't you going to answer the com?"

"What? Oh, uh, yeah."

"Already got it." Mara said. "This is the New Republic Ship Jade's Sabre. May I ask...."

"What are you doing here and who are you?"

"We uh...well we don't even know where here is. If you could..."

"Fine just fine. Would you hold on while I contact NASA."

"Uh NASA?" Luke cut in.

"You really aren't from around here are you?"

"No we aren't."

Some conversation went on in the back ground before,"Sorry to be rude but it has always been my dream to meet a real alien. If I might ask Where are you from, What species are you and What do you look like"

"Well" Luke chuckled."We are from a place called Coruscant, well actually that is just the center of the government. We are human and we...."

"That's imposible" she gasped. "And how do you know how to speak English?"

"Well we uh...." Luke stampered.

"What he means to say" Mara put in "is that this is going to be hard to explain and may we land and meet in person.Oh and what planet is this?"

"Earth and we just got word from NASA the Next window is 5 minutes away and we are supposed to land then please follow us down."
    Oh yeah BTW I think it would be cool if at some point Mara realizes her disease is gone and that she is cured, but if that doesn't fit with anything you want to add on don't worry about it.

[This message has been edited by I love Sci Fi (edited 06-07-2000).]

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    looks good so far i love sci fi hmmmmmmmmmm . .. . . . . . .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Oh dear oh dear" Threepio droned as the Saber followed the rocket like ship down closer to the planet, "I do believe that they think we are aliens"
    Luke just looked at him, then when Mara came down from the dorsal turrent he commented, "It seems we are the first off planet visitors that these people have ever come into contact with"
    As she slid into the copiolt seat she respnded "Well let hope your sisters diplomatic skills have rubbed off on you," Her contanace contained a some what worried expression, but Luke chalked that up to her disease. She continued "No Luke, I'm not having any trouble with the illness right now. I am slightly worried, I've heard stories, myths mainly, about the first comers to planets such as this. Especially when the inhabitants use the word alien," she shuddered, "lets just say keep our lightsabers handy but blasters on stun"
    Luke had never seen her like this. These events must really have struck deep or was it an effect of the illness?
    "Luke it's not part of the illness" Mara almost screamed at him, "Just because I'm acting differently than my norm doesn't mean it's the illness' effect on me!"
    Luke tried to remind her to be calm, then went on, "Were these stories really that bad?"
    "Oh for us it won't be too bad ~hopefully~ they'll do tests on us, try and see what makes us tick," by now Mara was about to fail in her hold on being calm, "then Luke I hope you don't mind the droid being taken apart along with the ship and put together again,Of course there will be A LOT of spare parts. And and and. . . " she trailed off as the com beeped again
    "Excuse me," the voice said "I am Astronaught John Schmutz, and this is the NASA shuttle Voyager, may I ask your names?"

Luke looked over at Mara who looked almost afraid at the question, "Sure, I am Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and this is my wife and fellow Jedi Mara Jade-Skywalker, We represent the New Republic."
    John Schmutz sounded almost like he almost chocked. "You must be kidding!" and then you could here him in the backround yelling to an aide "Jimmy get George Lucas on the line!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heehhe that's enough for now, I'm a twisted litle devil now arn't i? ::grins and laughs maniacly:: let's see what someone else can do with this?

wouldn't it be interesting if Mara just had some sort of cancer and was cured with the 'backward' medicines of earth?

3. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    LOL oh yeah that was great. That cancer thing would be awesome. I like how you brought Lucas into it. This could get interesting. Um I don't have much time now but I will try to post a little bit.
    Back in the control center.

"Uh sir, no offense but uh how are we supposed to hide this alien craft? I mean if we aren't careful this whole thing is going to be erased." Leutenant Jones said nervously.

"You shouldn't watch so many sci fi's, or listen to so many rumors. Anyway I don't think theirs much chance of that, or didn't you here who they said they were. 'Jedi' hah. I bet this is just some sort of military experiment that backfired and they decided to pull a prank on us."

"I do hope your right sir, but there are some things that don't make since even if they are military. Being military doesn't account for their strange acents. Believe me I have been around the world and that just doesn't fit. There is also the fact that if this was military why isn't the national guard here knocking on our door."

"I honestly don't know. But I suggest we get down to the landing runway and find out."

"Yes sir. On my way." he said with a smile.

"Sir. We have George Lucas on the line. You wanted to speek with him."
    I'll let you do the Lucas phone call or whoever else wants to.

[This message has been edited by I love Sci Fi (edited 06-08-2000).]

4. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Um I guess I will add some more. Please tell me if this is terrible so I don't make a fool out of my self for to long.
    (OK this part doesn't fit with the time that I set but I thought it might be interesting.)
    over a cell phone on the landing way just after the two ships have landed but before anyone has come out.

"Sir we have a call coming in from MIR. They want to know why the shuttle hasn't arived with their fuel."

The US had agreed a few months back to transport fuel to the dying station as long as the Russian government bought it. The shuttle had been about to make the delivery when this had happened.

"I don't know just tell them we had an... um....emergancy..... yeah an emergancy and the shuttle had to make an emergancy landing."

"OK bye"

He looked up just in time to see the US astronaughts getting out of the shuttle and saw that some kind of landing ramp on the UFO...No, unidentified ship he reminded himself. was being lowered. From the entranceway he saw 4 figures emerging.

"Master Luke are you quite sure that R2 and I have to go along." The tallest one asked in a nervous voice.

"Yes and it will be fine. Mara and I will make sure nothing happens to you."

With that the for figures proceeded with walking down the ramp. By the time they reached bottom. Commander Dan was there to meet them.

"My gosh" he heard someone gasp behind him. And he quite had to agree. What he saw was a robot, 2 aliens that looked human and what looked like a trash can on wheels.

"Um hi. I guess this is some kind of joke to make fun of us huh?"

"What?!?" Mara said in a not all to patient voice."I'm sorry but this is no joke. Look we just want to go home. And if I can ask a question why the sith do you look like you just saw a force ghost."

"Wait a second."Luke cut he off."Is something wrong? You seem worried."

"Am I worried Am I worried?!? Yes of corse I'm worried! The government is going to have my neck because I ordered that shuttle to land. MIR will crash for the same reason. The people abord will die. This will cause an international incident and probrably start a war and you ask if I am worried. You really aren't military are you?"

"So um what exactly is the problem I mean What is MIR and how is it going to crash and why can't you just send the shuttle back up?"
    Mara asked.

"MIR is a space station and it is going to crash because the fuel it needs to stay in orbit is abord that shuttle. And I can't just seend the shuttle back up it takes months to prepare it for a mission."

"Please relax. We'll take the fuel up."Luke said calmly.

"How you just landed you can't take off again so soon."

"Actually we can and we will. So give us the fuel so we can go save their lives."

"Sorry can't do."

"Why not?"

"Because your UFO or X-wing or whatever you call those things was found by a US shuttle which means this is now a matter of national security. In fact I can't even let you leave this base."

"How do you know about X-wings???"Mara asked in a no ore nonsince tone.

"Well if you really are who you say you are then we know about you because a man here on our planet made movies about you. In fact to us you are nothing but fiction."

"OK if we can prove who we are will you give us the fuel so we can go save your space station?"

"Sure but you will find proving that could be hard."

"Oh I don't know how about this?" Mara held up he lightsaber.

"Ah a laser stick yes there are many of those around. All toys of course."

"Oh I assure you this is no toy." She said ignighting he lightsaber.

"Ah very good, but couldn't you come up with something a little better than that?"

"Ok if you insist."She smiled and reached out with the force. She quickly unzipped the mans pants and pulled then off of him causing him to fall down. She then slid them away from him about 10 feet. He started to turn red then ran for his pants. "Uh Uh" Mara said and moved then up and over agian.

"Mara please."Luke said."Why did you do that."

"He was getting on my nerves and besides he wanted something better than the

5. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    lets seee how can i continue this?
    hmmmmmmmmmm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    control, control you must learn. . . control center (sorry couldn't help it)

"hello Mr.Lucus?...Yes this is NASA...No, we arn't trying to get working shuttle plans from you anymore. . .We have encountered an unidentified ship,. .. yes you do have intrest in this particular one,... Mr. Lucas the beings on board have identified themselves as Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and Jedi Knight Mara Jade, they seem to have two android companions that I would go as far to say are R2-D2 and C3p0... Yes I do believe that i could get you clearance to come to the base... no I haven't informed President Clinton yet. . . will do... thank you... Goodbye"
    Jimmy hung the phone up and then turned to his aide,"we have one excited Director on our hands and he's coming our way"

Mara turned to Luke she just looked at him, he didn't turn, he was still a slight bit unhappy about that incident with the comanders pants, "Look Luke it's not like he had much to hide anyway, he was wearing long underware, seriously i don't understand how they can stand those long trips wearing all that clothes."
    She was hitting the right buttons, Luke was doing all he could to keep his smile from spreading into a wide open grin. She continued "I just hope they didn't scracth the paint on my-- i mean _our_ ship" she said in the best hoity toity voice she could muster, her uneasieness about these people had subsided, mostly. Luke broke out laughing.
    Where she didn't all out adore Threepio she was slightly uneasie about what they would do to him and Artoo, they had insisted on keeping them on ground.
    Just then Luke commented to her,"we are aproaching MIR, they are right this thing is in BAD condition, it looks like Death Star Scrap!!, i don't know how much longer this feul will keep this thing operational"
    "Maybe when we get back we'll give them a couple of pointers We'll show them whose fiction"

6. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Death Star Scrap LOL Thanks for replying.Um now how to continue. This doesn't have much excitement. I am having a minor case of writers block so I am making it up as I go. I hate writers block mad.gif oh well
    control center
    "You get the president on the line."

"Yes sir."

"And while your at it set up a set of quarters and go rent all 4 Star Wars tapes."

"Sir? Star Wars tapes?"

"Yes if these people truly are Luke and Mara Jad then I want to find out how much of what Lucas wrote is true."

"By showing them the movies?"

"Yes now that's an order get going."

"Yes sir."

"Now I want you to get me a line to the russian control center. I don't want the russians to shoot them as soon as they step aboard."

"Sir I believe it is to late for that. The ship has already sent docking requests to MIR."
    MIR (death star scrap)

"Sir we have an incoming transmision from that unidentified ship."

"Well turn it on."

"This is Luke we have been sent by NASA to bring you the fuel you requested." It hadn't taken much debate for the techs to convince Luke and Mara that maybe they should only use their first names.

"OK you may dock at any time."

"Sir that ship is of unknown configuration. Just from visual I can see at least 2 outer guns. Although why anyone would want guns on the outside of a shuttle I have know idea."

"Do you suggest I don't let them aboard? We need that fuel now as long as they are aboard you will treat them with respect."

With that they both turned to see the docking door open.

[i/]This is getting very strangethought the commander. I haven't even heard rumors about the US having artificial gravity.The two figures proceeded to walk until they got through the docking door and proceeded to float up and hit the ceiling.

"Sith" Mara squealed. "Why didn't anyone tell us they don't have artificial gravity???" She looked up and saw the commander floating right in front of her."Who are you?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing. And we didn't tell you because we didn't know you did until you stepped off your ship. Why weren't you briefed by NASA?"

"NASA? HUH? Oh yea. well this was a sort of 'we need you so your going right now' kind of mission."

At that point they realized there was laughing going on behind them.Turning they saw a young woman couched just inside the ship trying despritly to hold in her laughs.

"Sithspawn! Who are you and how did you get on my ship?" Mara demanded.

"Ummm well........"

"Well?"

"I um my name is Amanda and um I'm sorry but I have always loved Star Wars and when I heard you were going on this mission I figured it might be cool to go with you. But I could never ask to go." She blurted out after looking at all there expectant faces.

"Why couldn't you ask to go?" Luke asked gently. He could feel the fear radiating off of her even as she tried to control it. And he had to admit she was doing a pretty good job at it.

"Because, I wasn't suppost to let you know I was there.Not yet anyway."

"Why not?"

"Because I work for a secret agency within our government. We study Extraterrestrial Life. We have made contact once or twice over the years but they have always been at crash sites. The aliens all dead. No alien has ever made it to Earth alive. You are the first. The government will not allow our information to be made public knowledge either. And to make matters worse at least in this case noone know's I am on this mission except a select few. My commander the admiral. That is all. But we believe that will you being alive and all the government will not be able to hide this.It has been my dream for a long time to finally meet a living breathing alien." She explained calmly.

"But why you?"

"Because as a child I watched all the movies I even read all the books. Matter of fact I still do. I know as much as anyone except maybe Lucas about Star Wars so they sent me."

"Excuse me." the commander finally cut in. "As touching as this all is. Do you think we could unload this fuel so we can st

7. Jaster_Mereel

Jaster_Mereel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2000
    Great fic! I just wanted you to know that someones reading it

8. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    This is really good! I have been thinking about how it would be like if somebody from the SW universe would visit Earth or the other way around...

9. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    heheheeh oh good I love sci fi, we arn't the only ones intreseted in this thread,hehehehe
    nice plot twist bringing Amanda in, hmmmmmmmmm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As they landed Amanda was amazed at how smooth the landing was and that they didn't have to slow down on runners like the space shuttles did. The Saber set right down and landing only took about 3 minutes. Then it struck her, ".... I am on a ship with Luke and Mara Skywalker AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, YIPPEEEEE do a little dance da dada da get down tonite!! I did it my day dreams are coming true!!! HHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.... calm down remember they can hear what your thinking stay calm..." She also thought of how she could get plans for this tecnological masterpeice so the US could reconstruct something like it. That was her real mission, to collect as much technology as possible.
    After a few moments Mara and Luke enterd the lounge area where Amanda was sitting, Mara wasn't quite happy about going out and trying to convince people that she wasn't faking things so she asked Amanda point blank.
    "Alright Missy what is STAR WARS?" she asked.
    "Well... something tells me the world of Star wars here on earth is in for a big change, but i will tell you a small bit of what i know...
    "Star Wars is a movie that first came out in 1977 , by the way the year is now 1999, and involved the story of... hrm ... Luke Skywalker, Artoo-Deetoo, See-Threepio, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia Organa, Ben Kenobi, Darth Vader, and Grand Moff Tarkin, oh and also there were Stormtroopers and rebel piolots, well that's just the characters in it," she said noticing the faces of the two jedi Knights go white on hearing the names of family, freinds and enimies.
    Amanda gulped and continued,"the story throughout the movie is basically that Luke, a farmboy from tatooine hooks up with this old hermit. . . Jedi. . named Ben or Obi wan, well that is after Luke's uncle and aunt are killed by stormtroopers. They go to a cantina and meet up with Han and Chewie and get pasage with then aboard the _Millenium Falcon....." she traild off this was hitting incredibly close to home with Luke, "or maybe when we get back we can just wacth the movies." Amanda finished.
    "You mean there is more than just that?" Luke asked now he was sure this girl had some force aptitude she had just told in detail parts of his life that happend so far away form this girl and so long ago that this girl could hardly know what happend. "Ahh well time to leave and face the future" he said as he moved to open the hacth.
    "Always in motion the future is..."Amanda mumbled.
    "WHAT???!!!!" Luke and Mara Yelled in unison.

10. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    LOL Oh that was good!! that was good!! LOOOVE IT!! How am I supposed to follow that. Oh well I will think of something later. Most likely though I will let you do the next Luke\Mara section so you better be thinking. hehe

BTW Darth Muis if you have anything you want to add go right ahead.

11. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    OK hmmmm What to write what to write
    in a lab on base

"Sir we have a delivery for you." said the delivory man.

"What's this?"tech Steve asked.

"These are the robot things they found aboard that UFO. The commander said to bring them to you."

"Uh sir, I don't mean to be rude but when are Master Luke and Mistress Mara getting back." 3PO started

"Ahhh!! He talked."Steve helled and jumped about 10 feet in the air.

bleep blip bloop

"Yes I quite agree R2 the humans on this planet are quite odd."

Steve still a little in shock glanced around trying to find the delivory boy. "Where did you saw you got these robots from?"

"They were aboard that UFO that landed earlier today. You should have seen it it was such a joke."

"How? You have to tell me all about it I will get started on the robots when I get done with this consol for the shuttle."

"Well first off the people who got off were human. And if that wasn't bad enough guess who they said they were."

"I don't know." He said putting down the consol and moving over towards R2.

"Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade Skywalker."

"No your kidding."

"Nope and this is 3PO and R2-D2. You heard them talk don't tell me you don't believe it."

"I guess your right."

"So anyway they get of their ship and the commander thinks its a joke. So he askes for proof. So the Mara Jade lady takes out her lightsaber. And of course the captian is light 'we have lots of those, all toys of course'. Well she....."

"Excuse me sirs," 3PO cut in, "but why exactly are R2 and I here?"

"Oh yeah we are going to take you apart and study you."

bbbbbbbbblllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp

"OW what did he say."Steve asked wishing his ears would stop ringing

"R2 it isn't nice to talk that way."

"WHAT DID HE SAY??"

"Well sir he said that there was no way you were taking him apart and you better not hurt either of us or you will be the one hurting when Master Luke gets a hold of you."

"Well I'd like to see him try and stop me." Steve retorted and started heading towards R2 again. Time however when he got within 2 feet of R2 R2 extended his Welder and sent a burst of electricity flowing through him.

"OK so we wait until this Luke or whoever gets back. Lets go in the other room were you can tell me the rest of the story."

"OK but make sure you lock the door as you leave remember what happened in Star Wars when Luke left."

"Ha Ha. Somehow I doubt that that is really Luke Skywalker and that these are really his droids. But if you insist."

With that he locked the door and they left.

"Oh dear R2 I do believe we are doomed." 3PO moaned.
    I have a question do Luke and Mara know what door knobs are??

12. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    I don't think so, but then anything is posible, there was somethinglike it in VotF.
    I loved the part with Artoo and the arc welder.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    With all the coincidence of knowledge going around here, Mara was uneasy. They knew too much about them and she and Luke knew nothing about these earthlings.
    And that Amanda girl, she had never seen an 'alien' before but she knew what chewbacca looked like, heck she had a picture of each of them in her wallet. They were drawn pictures but pictures none the less. There was a picture of Han and Leia kissing in the Millenium Falcon, one of Chewie and the Ewoks, There was one of Luke and Leia at the Ewok celebration after the battle of Endor, and then there was one of her and Luke kissing in Luke's Apartment befor their wedding. She didn't want to admit it but it scared her. That and this Amanda knew Master Yoda's own words and could repeat them readily.
    They were already on the way back to the base when they reached a spot on the outside of the building and stopped. Amanda looked at them, looked puzzeled then graped the knobby thing that protruded, turned it and pulled and it opened! There was an opening for them to go into the building with.
    "Force Luke this place is more primitive than we thought, they don't even have automatic doors." Mara commented.
    Luke started to smile as he walked through the door then he remembered something, "Ah Amanda, where are our droids?"
    "Oh they took them to the Lab to be labeled and catorgorized. The tecnicions will also want to see if they can figure out how they work."
    Mara shot Luke and I-told-you-so look.
    Luke stoped walking and stood stock still,
    "I want my droids and I want my droids now."
    Amanda gulped, "Ah sir we can't do that"
    "why not" Mara demaded.
    "well they are in the possesion of the United States government" Amanda said slowly.
    "You will bring us our droids," Luke intoned as he waved his hand.
    "I will bring you your- wait, I know what your doing! Mind tricks donna work on me, I'm a Strong minded Star Wars Nut! go get your own droids."
    "They are ours and we want them now and we also want to see those movies you talked about. Oh and _we_ will not go to any breifing/debreifing room without See-Threepio or Artoo, Is that Clear Young Lady?" Luke demanded.
    "well uh ummm i'm not autorized to get them," She stammered.
    "well,"Luke said can you at least give us the room number?"
    Amanda bit her lip, "Oh alright, there in lab number 94, but i had nothing to do with this, and come straight to breifing room B" Amanda said as she stormed off.

"Well Luke lets go find this Lab 94." Mara said as she took Luke's hand and began to search through the halls. Finally After a half hour of searching they came to a door that had the number 94 on it. There were only two problems, first the door was locked, and second, it was hot. Luke decided to bang on it first to get any body away from it so he wouldn't cut into anybody. What he got in return was a muffled, but familiar, prissy voice saying, "oh dear Artoo they come back we're doomed." Yup this was the right one

"Threepio, Artoo, step away from the door, it's us Luke and Mara," Luke called to them.
    "Oh thank the maker" the muffeled voice replied.

Luke ingnited his lightsaber and started a simple cut and finished it in grand florish.
    He then lifted the part away and the droids walked and rolled out.
    "Oh master Luke, it is ever so good to see you! There madmen they were going to take us apart and see what made us work, Oh please Master Luke don't let them take us apart Please." Threepio stammered.'
    "Nothing will happen to you I garuntee, now how do we get to breifing room B?

13. thefanwithnoname

thefanwithnoname Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2000
    Time to get serious...
    Just a short piece ok.
    Nice idea by the way.

"Stop where you are!" The soldier commanded as the four turned to look at him.

"I will shoot, don't get me wrong. I know who you are...freaks."

"What did he cal us?" 3PO asked shocked.

"Prejudice, never a pretty thing in any part of the Universe." Luke returned.

Mara began to move her hand towards her light sabre, but the soldier fired a warning shot over there heads. It richochet of the walls.

"Hey hold on just a second..." Mara pleaded steping forward.

This time the soldier did't heistate, he pushed his finger down on the triger. Luke so suprised by his actions had no time to respond quickly enough.
    The two bullets that were ejected out of the barrel hurtled towards the party. Luke and Mara dived to evoid the shells.
    But 3PO was not so lucky.

He was propelled back a short distance into the wall and then crumpled to a disfunctional heap.
    In Correspondance to this R2 let out a sreach that stuned the soldier long enough for Luke to slash his now extended lighsabre through the barrle of the rifle, and then force the man against the wall behind him sennding him into uncoicessnes.

The still standing three bent over the crumpled form of there fallen comrade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please continue.

14. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>OK time to get serious
    Why would we want to do that???
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Mind tricks won't work on me I'm a strong minded Star Wars nut.
    LOL I loved that part.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>3PO was not so lucky
    Poor 3PO he always gets the worst of it.

BTW thanks for joining in you guys those were great!!

15. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Artoo beeped mornfully "beep deep do dweeeeeeeeeeeep" (the last dweep decended on the scale pitifuly)
    Luke nelt down beside his fallen droid, the droid who had taken a shot ment for his wife. Poor Threepio, the incessent winner and worrier and pessimist had fallen. "let's see what i can do, Hmmmmm, look, there isn't a hole where the projectile went in."
    " look it impacted on the wall," Mara commented. "lets stand him up and see what we can do."
    As they stood him up they noticed that the on/off was broken off

16. thefanwithnoname

Jun 9, 2000
    It looked like it was jammed on of where the bullet had richoceted of the wall into 3PO.

"We will have to deal with him later." Said Luke.

"What do you sujest we do with him." Aked Mara.

"Ummm." Luke looked around and noticed the air vent situated above his head. "We will stick him in the ventillation duckt, its unlikely he will get found in there."

"Luke, what about the soldier you have decided to make unconcience."

"Leave him, i will erase his short term memory. He will not eben remember what happened. That is untill he checks his amunition anyway."

"There will be more though." Mara intoned. "And its even possible someone heard the gunshot."

"I dont think anyone will the doors seem reinforced."

"We should head back to the ship. Its likely there taking her apart too." Mara siaid with a concerened tone.

"Good idea..." Lukes eyes whent blank and he looked into the distance.

"A disturbance in the force." Mara confirmed.

"Yes"

17. thefanwithnoname

Jun 9, 2000
    Does anybody know why my last post didn't show up in the thread but was counted on the main page?

18. thefanwithnoname

Jun 9, 2000
    Lets keep this going i was enjoying it. Oh and by the way is anybody reading this?

19. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    hmmm ummm this isn't very good but please bair with me.
    Breifing room B
    "Amanda what are you doing here? This is a high clearence room I'm afraid you don't have high enough clearance."

"I'm bringing your guests in for debriefing. And I'm sure you'll find I have high enough clearance."

"Look I know your on loan to us from the military but a tech of you rank couldn't possibly have high enough clearance to be involved in this. Where are our guests anyway?"

"They went to get their droids. And as for clearance do you want to see my ID?"

"THEY WHAT?!?"

"They went to get their droids. Don't worry they are coming right here afterwords."

"OK fine whatever. We will have to go after them but first I want to see ID with your clearance level on it."

"OK whatever." she replied and pulled out her military ID."See there level 9 clearance."

"Level 9!!! How did you manage that I only have level 7. The only person with level 10 clearance is the president.This has to be a fake."

"I assure you it is not a fake." She said pulling out another ID showing her as secret service.

"Yea now you say you are secret service like I believe that."

"Look just call this number and ask for Colonal Peterson. Tell him you have me here and you want confermation of what I have told you."

"OK um can I have a last name that could be easier."

"Sorry Classified."

classified? classified?he thought. "OK but come with me. I don't want to let you out of my sight."

He pulled out a cell phone. "Hello....Yeah.....hey send someone down to lab 94 and have them escort our guests to breifing room B.....Yea I'll meet them there....bye."

20. thefanwithnoname

Jun 9, 2000
    "Luke I can here foot steps and i can sense minds approaching." Mara pleeded.

"What...Yes we should...Ummm move, I guess." Luke seemed uncertain

"Yes i think that would be proodent." Mara said a little short.

Luke didn't react to her tone, but slowly rose from the crouch he had adopted in the hallway some minutes ago.

"You will have to think about the disturbance later." Mara told him as is senseing his discomfort.

"Yes." Was all he said.

"Come on R2 lets go find my ship." Mara told the walking trash can.

At the same time on the other side of the base a very exited if not harried and bearded man stumbled into the control room.

"Um, where are they?" George Lucas asked the room not directing his comment to any one in particular. "I must meet them."
    He resembled a aw struck child in a completely alien environment.

"That will not be possible at the moment Mr. Lucas."

"Um, I have brought someone with me." On this mark Hammel steped through the door way.

"Ok. Where is my double then." He asked with a joking sound in his voice.

21. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    care if I join in? Do you guys have any special plans I should know about? IF so, please email me at lustig@acsu.buffalo.edu, OK?

22. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    This is getting better and better! Any change you can bring in other characters from Star Wars? How 'bout bringing in Peter Mayhew so Luke can be reunited with Chewie...

23. thefanwithnoname

Jun 9, 2000
    Sounds cool to me. Even though this is nit my thred i am rearely enjoying the experience. So someone please continue the story on. I dont want to have to again until someone else has.

24. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Mr. P just join on in we don't have any specific plans we are just making this up as we go along.
    Darth Muis if you can find a way to bring them in without it looking to faked go right ahead I think it would be interesting to find out how you do it.
    thefanwithnoname I will try to right some more now.
    --------------------------------------------
    Luke and Mara took off running in what they hoped was the opposite direction from the footsteps.

They rounded a corner just in time to see another set of soldiers in from of them.

"What do we do now?" Luke mummored.

"Look! Luke here is one of those doors. Lets go."She said and opened the door.

She let Luke go through first and dove through the door just in time to hear the colective gasp of everyone in the room. She turned and noticed that in the center of the room standing side by side were Luke and a man that looked exactly like him.

25. thefanwithnoname

Jun 9, 2000
    Very very very cool!
    Here we go.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A Clone!" Luke gasped.

"I don't think so luke, its you as in the one who played you in the films." Mara etempted to explain.

"Beeeeeeeeweeppuep." R2 *said*.

"Don't ask me ive got no idea what he said, but he soinds as shocked as me." Luke replyed to Mara's gaze.

At this moment both men were staring into each others eyes as if suming each there doubles up. It was definately not a comfortable feeling.

The most unsettling and nerve racking thing for luke was when he reached out with the force. His double had the same ammount of power in him as he did, except it was berried so deep he didn't know it.

All luke could say was, "Come with me." It was if he had found a brother no a twin so close to his own heart the connection of the force between them was almost tangible.

Mark followed Luke and Mara out of the opposite door much to the amazement of George Lucas and the rest of the NASA crew in the room.

And suddenly infront of them in a subterainian hanger was Mara's ship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.