main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA A Sith Lord's Sunday

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Sid'ious had a grand day. He got to go out today and meet some of the world. The Count/Wizard and I took him to Quizno's for lunch. He romped in the flower bed and had a taste of an Angus Beef sandwich but he only liked the bread and cheese. Not too thrilled with the beef.

Afterwards we went to Wal Mart where he did make it into the store but a Welcome Lady said he couldn't stay because they had food items. So he and the Count/Wizard waited in the car for me, listening to the radio and reading a magazine.

Sid'ious did very well but since we were going to Borders I thought it might be a good idea to take him home. He was out for almost three hours. Barry thinks that Count Dooku will look very good with a black cat so he wants Sid to become more social. Which is a good idea.

Now that we are home and settled down the Count and Sid'ious have been playing with his trains since he got some new track and brought out more cars. I'm not sure which one is having a better time.[face_thinking] But they both enjoy this activity.

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    uh-hem, you seem to have forgotten the most important part of the day - the fact that i was also at wal-mart...

3. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Ah yes, I ran into Liz while waiting for the mising Count to appear. He was in fact waiting for me, with Sid, in the car.

The Wal Mart Welcome Lady must have been a Jedi.:rolleyes:

4. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    in the pet section, no less...

5. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    shoulda gone to petsmart... they like that sort of thing there, or so i have heard. or maybe it's just cheesy advertising.

6. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    PetSmart does encourage the bringing of your pets into their store. But where is the chanllenge?

7. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    i don't know where the challenge is, but i'll tell you where all the hot canine, and probably feline as well, communicable diseases are hanging out - petsmart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.