main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Timeless Love (An Old Republic\New Republic Tale)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by padawan lunetta, May 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zayn

Zayn Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 1999
    for tales of the holocron, we do this: submit script/movie
    you film your movie and edit most of it... we film some scenes of a jedi master talking to his padawan about stories in to past. Give it Your movie basicly becomes the story stored in the holocron... make sense?

2. ParallaxDirector

ParallaxDirector Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2000
    Ohhhh I see. That's a pretty sweet idea. Well, you'll probably be seeing my face again in the future, then.

J.P.
    Parallax Productions

3. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    So you're the mysterious comment Stranger in Paradise!! Wow, thanks for reading this and for your comment. And you're not being silly, I haven;t mentioned this in my other story thread. I guess it never crossed my mind. Anywho, thanks for the comments Jane-Jinn (I'm afraid I can't post what Gabe;'s up to until I resolve the cliff hanger. ) And Jedi Finrod, Rogue Jai, Herman Snerd (Yea,it certainly would suck if she died. ) And OpiWanCannolie.(nice to see you again. ) Anywho, here's the next post!
    And Anakin Skywalker shut down the blade. "But not dead. Go Alejandra, before I have the heart to kill you."

"Anakin..." Alejandra began.

"Please, there is no hope for me. But there will be for you, if you go, now. My master approaches." He said, his face tight with pain.

"There is hope for you Ani. Some day you'll realize it." Alejandra said hopping ot her feet.

"I don't think so. You'd better go, now." He said shaking his head and leaving.

Alejandra sighed wearily, feeling as if not pushing Anakin a little further was betraying him too. But she needed to get to her ship and to Alderaan. She ran to the docking bay to the small Corellina cruiser she shared with her Master, or had shared. Fighting back tears, she ascended the landing ramp then entered the security code on the ship. The hatch opened and she entered the all too familiar cockpit. She dropped tiredly onto the pilots chair, and started the engines. This was the first time she'd ever been in the ship alone. Master Olajuahn had always been with her. Master Olajuan. She still could not believe he was gone. But the void in her heart told her he was. Tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she took off.

The refugee camp on Alderaan was at least a hundred kilometers away from any city or town. It was about ten meters below the ground and had once been a Military fort from an ancient war. Less then half of the Jedi in the battle had made it to Alderaan. And that was the first battle. According to the Jedi's contact on the world, Palpatine had declared himself Emporer and had strategically placed warships around all the worlds of the republic along with troop battalions to discourage any rebellions. He'd also declared all the Jedi to be outlaws and to be destroyed. A feat which Alejandra was sure would be hard to accomplish, the Council had been sending them all over the Galaxy, the base on Alderaan held only a hundred and twenty of them.

When Alejandra had arrived at the base she was immediatly taken to the med station to be treated for the minor battle wounds. She laid on a soft white floatation bed trying not to squirm as the TwoOnebee droid gently cleaned her cuts and burns. As the droid applied a bacta soaked bandage to a deep cut on her arm, Alejandra felt a powerful presence in the Force. Turning her head to face the doorway, she saw Jedi Master Mace Windu enter the room. Now she had to fight back physical and emotional pain. He came up to her bedside and touched her arm. "Good to see you alive, Alejandra."

"Thank you, Master Windu." She said, feeling slightly akward. Whenever she'd seen him or any of the Masters of the council, she'd bowed from respect. She couldn't do that while a TwoOneBee droid was trying to teach her.

"Your master, Akram Olajuan did not make it." He said softly. "How do you feel?"

Alejandra fought back tears. "Empty."

Master Windu nodded. "That is expected, your bond with him was strong. But through his death and the battle at Coruscant, you have achieved Knight status. Do you know what it means to be a Jedi Knight?"

Alejandra thought for a minute. Did she? She hadn't known exactly the point when the change in her had occured, but..., as for years she'd learned the responsibilities of being Force sensitive. To be a Jedi Knight was to have a deep knowledge of right and wrong. And to have the desire to do right. And to know the limitations of her capabilities and to know how and when to push past them. There wa

4. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Oohh, how sad. Bittersweet. *grin* MORE.

5. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    Oohh, how sad. Bittersweet. *grin* MORE.

6. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    Cool beans.

How much does Yoda charge for a hair cut?

On second thought, Yoda's kinda old and his hand might start shaking. Shaky hands and a lightsaber just don't mix.

Please get back to Gabriel. What's he been up to all this time?

7. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Are you sure Herman? All you gotta remember when having Master Yoda cut your hair is to bend low enough, or else... Anywho, you guys are going to be annoyed with me posting more. (Ya know, bombarding you.But I'm sure you two know how it goes when you get an idea in your head about how to carry on the story. muahaha ) But it's about time Gabriel hopped back in. (And thanks for your quick comments, Rogue Jai and Herman! )

Gabriel tossed and turned all night, he couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was happening. At times he would finally drift to sleep, then wake up sweating with his chest tight. He couldn't remember a single dream he'd had, if he'd even dreamed at all.

When the first gray light of morning shone through his window, he rolled out of bed, unable to even try to sleep again. He slowly rose from his bed, feeling even more fatigued then he had when he first lay on his bed to try to sleep. After brushing his teeth and running a comb throug his mess of brown hair, he walked down the hall to the living room. Dean was reclining on the couch, pale and tired looking. "Couldn't sleep either?" Gabriel asked, slumping onto the couch beside him.

"Nope. Gabriel, it's happened." Dean looked at him, his blue eyes wide.

"What's happened?" Gabriel asked, a cold chill running up his spine.

"Everything, Gabe. Palpatine has declared himself Emporer and the Jedi outlaws. He's stationed battleships and armies all over the Galaxy to discourage protests. Last night, he attacked the Temple." Dean said softly, pointing to the holovid where a news droid sat relating all of last night's events.

"The Temple?" Gabriel's chest tightened. "Alejandra..."

"I'm sure she's alive, Gabe." Dean said gently.

"If she is, where is she? We've got to go to the Temple." Gabriel said, levering himself off the couch.

"Why?" Dean asked, getting to his feet. "She wouldn't still be there."

"I know, I'm hoping to at least find a clue there." Gabriel said. And to make sure her body isn't there. He thought, then shook his head. There was no way she could be dead, he'd know it. He'd know it.

"Well, let's go." Dean said, grabbing his arm and jolting him from his thoughts.

The Temple was only a short walk away from their apartment, but upon seeing it, Gabriels heart sank. The grounds were surrounded by what looked to be the first stormtroopers, white armor gleaming in the morning sun. Gabriel walked a little closer to it, until he was only a meter away from the grounds, then stopped. The peaceful feeling that the Temple radiated only days before, was now replaced with fear, pain, and death. Gabriel blinked, he'd never been able to sense emotional echoes before. Being around Alejandra must have affected him more then he thought, especially if he was Force-sensitive.

Gabriel was about to take another step, when suddenly the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. The feeling of being in danger reverbrated through his body, the longer he stood here and the closer he got to the Temple, the more his life would be in danger. He turned quickly on his heels, pulling Dean along with him.

"What's wrong?" Dean whispered as Gabriel pulled him quickly down the crowding streets of Coruscant.

"It's too dangerous to get to close to the Temple." Gabriel said, looking around.

"No kidding, Gabe. We would've been seen as Jedi sympathizers or maybe even Jedi ourselves." Dean said, shaking his head. "What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know." Gabriel shrugged his shoulders.

Dean nodded. "Are we just going to keep walking until we reach the end of the city?"

"Perhaps." Gabriel said, still leading Dean past rows and rows of skyscrapers, through crowds of people of all different species, whispering quietly about what was going on. Gabriel soon found himself leading Dean into the same botanical garden he'd explored with Alejandra a few days ago.

"What are we doing here?" Dean asked, taking in the plants.

"Looking around, I guess." Gabe sa

8. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    Bombarding us with posts?!? That's what weekends are for.

Good to see Gabriel and Dean again. And visiting the Jedi Temple after Palpatine declared himself Emperor would be a baaaad idea.

And Rostek Horn?! Didn't see that one coming. Unfortunately my EU knowledge is severely limited, but I do recognize the Horn name.

Hey, if the creative juices are flowing, keep on writing.

9. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Cool! What kind of message did Alejandra leave behind? Follow her to the stars, Gabe!

10. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I'm so sorry I missed so many posts. You have definitely been busy. This is wonderful. Let's get Alderaan. I want to see the reunion.

11. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    More. Please. There's no such thing as too much Star Wars---or too many posts.

12. JediFinrod

JediFinrod Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 4, 2000
    Getting bombarded with posts? There's no such thing! It's more like: the more the merrier!

I hope Gabriel's not walking into a trap. More soon so we can find out!

13. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Write more, Snarky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.