main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Actors in TV Series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth_Nagle, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Nagle

Darth_Nagle Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Do you guys think some of the original actors from the prequals/original trilogies will make an appearence? Like will James Earl Jones, Kenny Baker, Liam Nelson, Ewan Mcgreger, Frank Oz, and Anthony McDaniels (to name a few) will be in the TV series. I would imagine some of the guys will be in it cause come on....What is Oz, Jones, Baker, McDaniels are doing right now? Or at least hopefully they'll get actors sounding or looking like the original actors.

Thoughts?

2. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Who's Liam Nelson, Ewan Mcgreger, or Anthony Mcdaniels?

3. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    Obviously, They are the actors in the Bizzaro World version of the series

Either that or the knock-offs, who are obviously cheaper and break far more often.

4. OldieVonMoldie

OldieVonMoldie Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2001
    Some actors that could reprise roles:

Jimmy Smits - Senator Bail Organa

Rebecca Jackson Mendozza - Queen Organa

Genevieve O'Reilly - Mon Mothma

Warren Owens - Senator Fang Zar

Rena Owen - Senator Nee Alavar

Kee Chan - Senator Male - Dee

This would be if any of the story revolves around the formation of the Rebellion, which was cut from ROTS I assume to be saved for the TV series.

A couple of Jedi that had thier death scenes cut from the purge in ROTS:

Fay David - Luminara Unduli

Orli Shoshan - Shaak Ti

This could be for any purge related storyline. GL and RM have said many times though that no major characters are going to be in the TV series so we can forget about Vader, Obi Wan, Yoda, The Droids, ect.

5. sergejg

sergejg Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2002

Obviously, They are the actors in the Bizzaro World version of the series

Either that or the knock-offs, who are obviously cheaper and break far more often.

LOL!!! or maybe they are adult film actors. HAHAHAHA. Liam NELSON -> priceless.

6. JediFlannel

JediFlannel Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Because he is already an established T.V. personality, I think Jimmy Smits would be a good candidate for the lead role in the live action T.V. series. That might even be why Lucas cast him as Bail Organa in the first place.

Everything is proceeding as Lucas has foreseen!

7. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    Smits would be my choice to have as the lead character in the TV series. It would be asinine not to have it this way, IMO.

I also like to think that that's why GL hired Smits to play Bail Organa. He had it in his mind to have a live action series between three and four...in which Organa is a major player, meaning he wanted someone who was well-versed in the genre and could carry a series on his shoulders. Jimmy Smits is such a person.

I'll be sorely disappointed if he doesn't feature in the show.

8. Episode-0

Episode-0 Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2005
    Once again, GL-"The television show will be a spin-off featuring minor characters, wait a minute thats not entirely true..." This was from Celebration III. That last part meant there WILL be major characters in the TV show. I think he meant none of the main actors will be in it.

Think about it. For a Vader all they need is to put some big guy in a suit. Its that simple. No Hayden required.

9. HanJones

HanJones Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2002
    I heard that Bea Arthur and Harvey Korman are itching to reprise their roles from the SW Holiday Special.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.