main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends After: Updated 9-29 ! Only one post left J/Z, J/TK, A/T

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Fireyforce, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Something tells me that you're right Zeb. Tahiri is gonna have a nasty headache when she wakes up.

Fireyforce

2. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    I can't believe that there are only two posts left! It's been a great two years working on this with readers like you guys. Without further adu.

Chapter 25: Inner Struggle

Mist and darkness shrouded everything. Slowly she felt Riina approach. Lightsabers hummed to life instantly illuminating everything in a fifteen foot radius.

Tahiri stood lightsaber pointed at a lowered thirty degree angle away from her body. The sabers glow cast shadows around her face. ?You can?t win Riina.? Tahiri brought her blade into a defending position.

?I already have!? Riina brought her identical blade up and attacked. She rushed at Tahiri who smoothly stepped out of the way. Anger flared in Riina?s eyes. ?I will not go back into the darkness of your mind.?

?You?re right there you won?t go back, you?ll be dead!? Now Tahiri attacked. She somersaulted in the air and closed the distance between her and her Vong double. Tahiri brought her blade down but Riina blocked the attack. Suddenly Riina was the aggressor again. She slashed in from the side but Tahiri deflected the blow deftly. Spun on the ball of her foot and landed a bone shattering round house kick. Riina spun away from the force of the kick.

?Very nice Jedi, it will be the last move you make.? Riina leapt into the air and began to spin her lightsaber becoming a lethal circle.

Tahiri ducked under the spinning blade and kicked out with her foot. Riina dropped to the floor. Tahiri now stood over Riina a slight smile gracing her lips. Tahiri brought her light saber down and arched it back up in a sweeping motion. Riina?s head rolled lifelessly away until it could no longer be seen.

As Tahiri stood looking down at Riina?s body it began to fade. She faintly heard Riina?s voice call out from the darkness. ?You have won Jedi and now we are both free of each other.? Then Riina was gone.

Slowly Tahiri opened her eyes. ?Anakin??

?Tahiri? No it isn?t possible!?

Tahiri knew that voice. She looked up and saw Makiss standing in the doorway. Anakin, Jacen, Tenel Ka and Lowbacca stood between her and Makiss.

More people quickly appeared behind Makiss. Through the force Tahiri felt Jaina and Zekk as well as Vera and Tabic.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    More this week-end hopefully.

Fireyforce

3. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Payback time. The YJK crew is gonna totally own them up, down, and sideways.

4. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Ya think Zeb? Whatever gave you that idea? Though you never know, I could always have the Gai Chen Ka win out of nowhere and take over the universe.

fireyforce

5. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Excellent as usual!

6. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    nice to see you back here Ambyr. Glad you still enjoy it. More this week-end.

Fireyforce

7. Alpha-synth

Alpha-synth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2004
    Woo-hoo, ownage of the bad guys forthcoming *grins, rather nastily* They're not going to know what hit 'em.

8. I_V

I_V Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    Excellent! =D= :p

9. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Alpha!! *hugs* good to see you in here again, you missed the last post i think, but *hits head* i neglected the PMs sorry about that. Glad you liked the post. more soon I hope, i didn't have time to write it when I was in Oneonta last night.

I_V long time no see! glad to see you back and enjoying this. I'll let you know when the next post it up.

ONLY TWO POSTS LEFT!!

Fireyforce

10. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    The next post is with the beta right now. I had really wanted to get this story finshed before going to college, but that didn't want to happen. I'm hoping to write the final post in the next few days. I'll send out PMs when I post the next chapter just wanted to let everyone know that it is out there and hopefully with be up here soon.

Fireyforce

11. s_skywalker

s_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    Great story!!
    More soon please!!

12. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    *does a new reader dance* welcome s_skywalker!! I'm soo happy that new people are reading this and lurkers seem to be delurking a little. grab yourself a soda and take a seat. As soon as Sticks gets me the post back it will be up. OH!! before I forget. Do you want a pm when I do get the next post up?

Fireyforce

13. s_skywalker

Jun 9, 2005
    yes please!!!!
    thank you very much!!!
    :D

14. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    you're quite welcome!

15. I_V

I_V Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    UP!!:D :p

16. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Thanks for the up I_V

Fireyforce

17. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Here's the second to last post. Hope you guys enjoy. Sorry it took so long to get to you.

Chapter 26: Final Showdown

?So Tahiri, you?ve subdued Riina again. I?m sure Tabic could rouse our sleeping warrior.? Makiss sneered as he looked down again.

?Check the force again Makiss maybe this time you?ll notice that Riina?s signature is gone.? Tahiri said as she rose shakily to her feet.

Makiss? eyes flashed as he searched for any hint of Riina in the force. ?How could this have happened? How could Riina lose to you?? Anger rose in his voice.

?I was stronger than her; mixed with her arrogance she was doomed since you brought her back.? Tahiri snarled looking at Makiss then glancing at Tabic with a wicked glare. ?I suppose I should thank you for giving me the chance to be rid of Riina but I won?t.?

?What power do you think that you have here? We bested you once before Tahiri what makes you think that we can?t do it again, or that this isn?t something that I had planned all along, something that I had been hoping would happen?? Makiss questioned.

Tahiri looked around as though the answer was obvious, ?Do you need me to spell out why you won?t best me again?? There are seven of us and only three of you. There?s a wookiee on my side as well as a Dathomorien Witch and the three children of Han Solo and Princess Leia. And you didn?t want this to happen you wanted Riina to drag Anakin down into the dirt because he was my only saving grace. You wanted Riina to turn Anakin to the dark side. You thought that Anakin would do anything to get me back even sell his soul to do so. You didn?t could on him bringing his siblings and friends along. You didn?t count on the fight that we had here. You never dreamed that Jacen would be able to slip me into a trance so that I could fight off Riina. You had no idea!?

Fire blazed in Makiss? eyes. ?You shall pay for your arrogance!? Tahiri simply laughed.

Ten lightsabers suddenly lit the dark room. Makiss motioned for Vera and Tabic to form a triangle with him. The other seven Jedi broke off silently into groups. Tahiri and Anakin advanced on Tabic, Jacen and Tenel Ka moved towards Vera, leaving Jaina, Zekk and Lowie to handle Makiss.

Tahiri made the first move running at Tabic holding her blade at her side. She slashed in at him and Tabic spun away from the attack and leaped as Anakin swung his saber at Tabic?s feet. Tabic quickly moved so that his back was towards the wall thus breaking the triangle formation.

Jaina stepped towards Makiss while Zekk and Lowie moved in to surround him. Makiss sent force lightning in all directions but Zekk, Jaina and Lowie absorbed the dark energy with their lightsabers. Jaina leapt towards Makiss but was sent flying into a nearby wall. While Makiss was distracted Zekk rushed in and swung his saber at Makiss? head. Makiss turned and caught Zekk?s blade in a parry and with another force shove sent Zekk crashing into Lowie.

Vera charged at Jacen only to be beaten back by Tenel Ka. Slash, parry, parry, slash it was like a dance. Vera jumped and dived trying to avoid Jacen and Tenel Ka?s constant attacks. Everything was a blur as green, white and black sabers lashed out and slashed at one another.

Tabic knew he was fighting a losing battle. Tahiri was fuelled by her hatred of him because of what he had done and Anakin was powered by the knowledge that he was the one who had revived Riina. Tabic jumped hopping to land behind Anakin and Tahiri. Tahiri slashed out cutting off Tabic?s legs and one of his arms. He fell limply to the ground.

Vera jumped out of the way of Jacen?s lightsaber. When she landed her ankle twisted and she fell backwards onto Tabic?s still ignited lightsaber. Her lightsaber crashed into Tabic?s face.

Makiss looked around Vera was dead as was Tabic, Jaina, Zekk and Lowie were sprawled unconscious on the floor. Jacen was running over to his sister?s side with Tenel Ka not far behind. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder. Slowly Makiss turned around Tahiri stood saber at the ready prepared to strike

18. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    That is what I call a showdown. You write great action, Firey. Seven on three seems a wee bit unfair though.

19. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    Thanks Zeb. I wasn't really sure how the action turned out, personally I think that it is one of my weaker points in writting, but you apparently liked it.

Fireyforce

20. s_skywalker

Jun 9, 2005
    cool post!!

21. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    s_skywalker I'm glad that you liked the post. I'm gonna try to get the last chapter to Sticks by next Saturday but I make no promises because college life during the week is crazy.

Where is everybody else????

Fireyforce

22. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    up

Fireyforce

23. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    UP!

Fireyforce