main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Agenda for 8/3 meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by lgtsbr, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    Ok - I have posted the agenda to the yahoo group for all to download. It is the same as usual, pdf format.

I need to know in the next couple days who is going to be doing an inner tunic on Sunday cause I have to go get the supplies. I need you to post here by Thursday at the latest - anything posted after that may not be included in the fabric and supplies count.

If you plan on making a inner tunic and do not post here then I will assume that you are not going to need any fabric or supplies. This is going to have to be a very focused meeting/workshop because of time constraints and number of costumes that need to get done.

ok - here is the agenda - enjoy!

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I am still having trouble with these agendas even with my new computer. I keep on getting this error message and then Blank page. I guess I have an old vesion of adobe maybe. Its 3.0. I will try and download the newest version and see if thats it.

3. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    I've learned that my computer doesn't like those formats, so I just wing it at the meetings ;)

And I am one of those people that is planning on doing an inner tunic, black of course, for the Sith costume ;) Just inform me of the cost of the fabric and supplies, and I'll reemburse(sp) you.

4. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    One thing I mentioned to Dave, those wanting to do an inner tunic need to tell him what look they want it to have in regards to the fabric. Some jedi/sith have a crinkled-look to their inner tunic and some don't.

So when you figure out which look you want let Dave know 'cause I believe he's going to be picking up the fabric.

5. Lando-ROTJ

Lando-ROTJ Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2003
    yep ill be doing a inner tunic also

6. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    Hey Everyone

I had to make an adjustment to the agenda at the request of Vicky - Aug 23rd is now a picnic/ball game - more details can be found here

we will discuss it more on Sunday

Matt - I need your color scheme you want - I saw Chris wants black (ggggggrrrrrrrrrr) - do you 2 want crinkly or not?

Also - anyone else in need of material please let me know here - I know I have talked to a few via IM but it might be good to have a record of it here - cause my memory ain't the best ;)

John - I think I have the Death Sticks figured out for us - now we just need to figure size - I released the blood hounds to try and locate info for us ;)

7. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    I think Alison and I might want to make one (she's at her Italian class so I can't exactly ask her at the moment :p )... I would of course go for black and she would use the usual khaki color. Of course, I haven't asked her yet so I'm not sure about this. :p

8. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    OK - so the count right now is 4 inner tunics:

Chris - black
    Matt - Khaki??
    Ali - Khaki??
    Nicky - Black

Is that right?? Any 1 else???

I need to know by tonight cause I am shopping tomorrow............

Also - figure out your color schemes cause the next meeting will be outer tunics and we will need that info and if you want the tunic lined or not.

Dave

9. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    Also, be thinking whether or not you want the tabbards and obi the same color as the outer tunic or a different color. If you want the outer tunic the same as the tabbards and obi, Dave will have to pick up extra of that material.

Some of the jedi do have varying colors, Bultar Swan for example has a pale green outer tunic I believe, with dark tabbards.

Just something to be thinking about.

10. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    Check that last post of mine - Nicky and Alison are not doing tunics - they have more elaborate costumes in mind.......so the count right now is 2 inner tunics:

Chris - black
    Matt - Khaki??

Is that right?? Any 1 else???

Dave

11. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    Ok

Matt - you are all set

Chris - let me tell you that black is the hardest color to find for an undertunic - so you got pink with silver sequins and no, you have no choice in the matter. We found a nice fluffy frilly pink border that we are thinking we could use for your cape border and instead of a chain and concho like dooku has we can use a small string of purple rosettes (Katie's influence).

:p :D [face_laugh] :p :D [face_laugh] :p :D [face_laugh] :p :D [face_laugh] :p :D [face_laugh]

12. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    ^emoticon abuse :p

[face_laugh] at the thought of what Chris would look like wearing that. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.