main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Ahsoka in Episode 7 trailer?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by FloridaFilmGuy, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    Nope.

thejeditraitor likes this.
  2. Han Drolo

Han Drolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 9, 2014
    Rose feels more like a female Yoda than Ashoka imo.

3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    She doesn't look like a togruta at all for me, I don't see any montrals so I think it is likely she is a new alien and it is a good thing. :)

4. kevmp

kevmp Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2011
    Not Ahsoka, no similarity other than orange skin. Too small and you can already tell that the face is very different. Safe bet is this is "Rose", Lupita's character.

5. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I would love for It to be Ahsoka, We will see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2014
    It's Rose though, isn't it?

7. FloridaFilmGuy

FloridaFilmGuy Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 1, 2000
    I see Rose on the character name list, thought it was a code name.

8. FloridaFilmGuy

FloridaFilmGuy Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 1, 2000
  9. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    There are many possibilities. She could be dead, due to confronting Vader (tho I doubt their first confrontation will end in her death, given how often Dooku, Grievous, and Ventress encountered surviving heroes in TCW). She could be dead for some other reason. She may never have learned of Luke (or Leia's true origins). She may have had a vision in the Force and knew she wasn't the one destined to bring about the defeat of the Sith. She may only learn of Luke and Leia after ROTJ, via a vision, a disturbance in the Force (the deaths of Vader & Palpatine likely caused something like that), or even just HoloNet News maybe. Yoda and/or Obi-Wan may have wanted her to keep her distance. Many possibilities.

When the character list was revealed, it mentioned that many could still be codenames.

10. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    This thread hurts my brain.

11. I know

I know Jedi Knight star 3

May 4, 2014
    I don't get this Rose thing. Why give her a code name if she's a brand new character? What purpose does that serve? I would have thought you'd only need a code name to conceal the identity of an already established character.

12. Zev.Love.X

Zev.Love.X Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2015
    Ok ok. I really am not trying to crap this thread but 1) based on Rebels , Ahsoka's hand would be bigger than Leia's 2) wouldn't Ahsoka be an actor in makeup? Shaak Ti wasn't CGI in the PT 3) at this point Ahsoka is a major SW character, her reveal would be at least as important as Phasma's right?

Doesn't add up IMO.

kevmp likes this.
  13. kevmp

kevmp Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2011
    What's in a name? That which we call a rose
    By any other name, would smell as sweet

Darth PJ likes this.
  14. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    And they can keep speculating. Those turds have no journalistic credits to their name, have as many sources as we so, and know far little than MSW does. IGN is a glorified blog run by people in their mid twenties, who've never heard of spell check. What they speculate on should have no bearing on any fans debates. They just recycle what we've said thousands of times already.

Sorry for the rant. I really don't like ign. I do imagine it's probably a code name, but it's a little bizarre to have a code name for a new character.

15. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    Ashoka has been dead for almost forty years at this point. She was struck down by Darth Vader during the Battle of Lothal.

16. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    How does osteoporosis effect a Togruta, I wonder?

17. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    I hadn't thought of that.

Assuming the person being handed the lightsaber is Leia, which I think it is, the other person handing it over is too proportionally small to be Ahsoka unless she's suffering some old age condition common to Togrutans or some hideous Dark Side side effect.

That being said, I don't think it's Ahsoka. I'd love it if it were but I don't think she'll live past Rebels without turning to the Dark Side and if that didn't happen during or right after TCW, I doubt it'll happen during or after Rebels. And if she does survive, can you imagine the backstory they'll have to come up with to explain why we don't see her during the OT?

18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Leia could always be standing on some sort of platform or steps...

KSennia likes this.
  19. Wildcatbarry

Wildcatbarry Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2015
    I read post earlier that there is one big character reveal left that has been leaked or spoiled yet. plaidphoenix you may have just figured this out.

20. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    Or platform shoes
    [​IMG]

DavBacca and Roger Goldleader like this.
  21. sethg

sethg Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 2012
    I really don't think they would use Ahsoka in 7-9, as cool as it would be. And if they did, I couldn't see them casting Lupita over Ashley Eckstein.

appleseed and thejeditraitor like this.
  22. Drewton

Drewton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 8, 2009
  23. Chaussettejetenmerde

Chaussettejetenmerde Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2015

Theres a piece of concept art of this character shown at 7m15s in this video and its definitely nothing like Ahsoka. I also don't think Ahsoka would ever appear in the films.

revan772 and thejeditraitor like this.
  24. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I'd love to see Ahsoka in the new movie, and it could very well be her. :) If not here then another movie. :3

25. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Rey (SNOW GIRL) and Rose = Schneeweißchen und Rosenrot.

TK327 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.